JinDo editing nightmare

skaa

While doing research for the JinDo article, I accidentally stumbled upon a major change in the tenth anniversary edition of Elantris: It appears that Brandon no longer uses the term "Jindoeese" for things related to JinDo. He simply uses "JinDo". So, for example, people from JinDo are no longer Jindoeese people, they are JinDo people.

I'd like help in editing all the articles that contain "Jindoeese" to change it to "JinDo", because frankly there's too many for me. Thankfully Jindoeese already redirects to JinDo anyway, so there's no need to rename that.

Speaking of renaming things, what do the admins think of moving the contents of Jindo to JinDo (note the capitalization), and then simply redirecting the former to the latter? The wrong capitalization of the article's title is just incredibly bothersome to me right now, but I'll understand if you think this is a bit on the obsessive side and that I should leave it as is.

Edit: And then there's the many, many articles that use "Jindo" instead of "JinDo". *cries in a corner*

Can we create a wiki bot for this?

Edited by Ookla the Insipid

the majority of [[Jindo]] links are from the {{Elantris}} template, which I just fixed. a few places had 'Jindo' as lowercase text, which I've used the search function to find and fix. it might take some time but http://coppermind.net/wiki/Special:WhatLinksHere/Jindo will eventually only have pages that link to the redirect. I've moved the page to the correct capitalization and removed references to Jindoeese where they appeared. 

... tbh I ended up doing it all XD