Okay, well, I guess my suspicion of Mage was wrong, but that makes me extremely suspicious of Doc. I think my suspicion list is now

1. Jondesu
2. Doc
2. Polking

And my trust list is

1. Aman
2. Clanky

I'll try for an actual analysis later. Too busy right now with work.

EDIT: Wait a second, kills happen BEFORE lynches, right? So, if Jondesu is actually an elim, why would the elims not kill someone voting for him, thus guaranteeing his safety? Dang, that makes me want to trust Jondesu, despite my suspicions. Hmm, need to think on that. I think that changes my suspicion list to:

1. Doc
1. Poking
2. Wonko? Because of Daniyah going after him so strongly?

Of course, it could still be that Jondesu is an elim and the elims forgot that kills go before the lynch, which puts suspicion on Doc and Stick for backing up Jondesu with the votes on Mage...

@Amanuensis - what are your thoughts about all this?

Edited by Nyali

9 hours ago, Ookthelion III said:

:mellow: Clanky and Daniyah are once again my main suspicious, due to the last-minute "you know, I think the person we're lynching is a villager" stuff.

-Ecthelion, obviously

Daniyah was killed last cycle and I'm assuming that Hael didn't lie to us and she really is a researcher. But I can't argue with that vote considering I did say what you are saying I said. I just think that when asked a question it is better to tell the truth then lie which is why I said what I did. I would like a bit more to respond to then just "made a post I didn't like once".

I'm still mostly suspicious of Nyali for reasons stated last cycle and now for me showing up on her trusted list for no explainable reason. But for now I would like to hear from Assassin who I believe is now @Ookla the Colorful? The last post was asking to make sure STINK (When he was ookla the Bard) was sTINK and not Bard. this in itself isn't suspicious except that it was asked over 12 hours after STINK confirmed that in an edit. This seems like a purposeful distancing from a teammate. Other than that assassin has barely posted this game and nothing relevant beyond "a gut suspicion of jondesu, possible remnant of MR17". 

2 hours ago, Ookla the Watcher said:

Wonko, I honestly do not know now. It was Mage who first voted on him, and later I voted on him too based on his previous posts. I still hold some measure of suspicion towards him, but as he has been inactive the last few rounds (or at least not responding), I don't feel comfortable lynching him, perhaps.

Heh. This actually makes me more reticent to post today. :P I'm not going to pretend inactivity when I have the time to talk, though. That would be unsporting.

I have occasionally skimmed the thread when I had a minute or two, but I basically missed all of C4. Anyone able to give me a quick recap?

3 hours ago, Nyali said:

2. Wonko? Because of Daniyah going after him so strongly?

To clarify my own post, what I mean by this is that Daniyah was killed by the elims, and Wonko would have had motive, but that could be what the elims want us to think...

Also, I should probably place a vote. I'm going to go with Doc instead of Polking for now. As Doc points out, he's been involved with every mislynch so far, and I really thought that out of Mage and Doc, one of them was an elim. That was the impression I had gotten from their posts.

EDIT:

1 hour ago, Clanky said:

I'm still mostly suspicious of Nyali for reasons stated last cycle and now for me showing up on her trusted list for no explainable reason.

Voting patterns. DA's only vote was for Stink C2, and your only vote was made (the one on me) was made for logical reasons I could follow. I'm not an elim, but my voting pattern has been really off, mostly due to Thanksgiving. Also, and most importantly in my eyes, I think DA wouldn't have dropped the game if he was an elim.

Aman strikes me as village because of his going after Stink and his analyses.

I'm having trouble getting reads on half the remaining game though. I should have something to say about Ecthelion, but I really don't. I'll have to go back and look through his posts at some point.

EDIT2: Also, we need to be extremely careful. Two more mislynches and we lose the game, assuming we had 4 elims to start (which is the usual number for a game of this size, right? Sqrt(#players) = #elims?) Right now, it's 7 of us and 3 of them. Assuming they don't forget to kill again, the possible paths go something like:

7/3 7/3 7/3 7/3 7/3 7/3
5/3 5/3 5/3 6/2 6/2 6/2
3/3 4/2 4/2 4/2 4/2 5/1
    2/2 3/1 2/2 3/1 3/1
        1/1     1/1 1/1

Edited by Nyali

17 hours ago, Jondesu said:

I'm alive!!! Yay! Please don't try to kill me again. I did say I wasn't convinced about Mage, and I wish I'd had another out (I'm mostly eyeing Nyali, Doc, and Wonko still). If I have a choice between myself and someone else, though, and I don't know for sure that other person has a useful role, then I'm always going to be glad I survived even though we were both villagers and it's a win for the Elims (especially if ya'll do go after me again and keep them safe another round).

Edit: Normally I'd figure that killing the only person who put a vote on you would be a dumb move, which would make me suspect Wonko less. On the other hand, he would have known that I would have expected that; he would have counted on it! So clearly I cannot clear him based on that. On the other hand, he could have broken the tie towards or away from me, which if I'd been an Elim he would have had reason to do, but I cannot clear him because of that either.

I honestly might still vote for you :P as far as I can tell, there's no new evidence to suggest your innocent. Though I do have to consider some things and see where you weigh compared to others, now.

That's IKYK territory which tends to lead nowhere helpful, nine times out of ten. I will consider why Dani was targeted in a minute, though.

6 hours ago, Ookla the Watcher said:

Well. I don't know what to say anymore. 

I don't even know if I should try.

On Cycle 1 I helped lynch Elbereth.

On Cycle 2 I was the first to vote on JUQ.

On cycle 3 I made a post defending Stink.

On cycle 4 I argued for Magestar's lynch.

Honestly, I'd be suspicious that I wasnt your top suspect by now. I mean, I'm glad that so far I'm still trusted, sure, and I know I'm innocent, but why are you not suspecting me like reasonable people? sigh.

Bah.

Don't worry Doc. I certainly don't trust you. I'm pretty sure I never said I did :P I just thought it was more likely the eliminators were voting towards the end of the cycles rather than the beginning, but now that Mage is revealed village and Jond has talked more, I'm starting to consider placing you above him on my suspicion list. I'll decide who to vote on at the end of this post, though. Still reading and processing.

To comment on the rest of what you said, I'm not quite sure yet if Jond should be let off the hook. The fact of the matter is he did defend STINK quite a bit, and his arguments for why he's suspicious of players so far aren't really making sense to me (I can really only recall him voting for Wonko, who hasn't yet to really participate yet, particularly since I joined the game). I am considerably more suspicious of Nyali, however, although that will depend quite a bit on Polking's alignment as well. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen evil!Nyali, but I know I've seen village!Nyali, and it can be scary... pretty much a tangent. I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt about being busy for the holidays. But I will be keeping that in mind from here forward.

I've got a village read on Ecth, like I said, similar to how I did in Joe's QF. I really don't think he's evil, so I'm kinda putting my analyses of him on the back burner.

As for the rest... yeah. I'm more than certain one of Assassin, Clanky, and Polking are Traitors, due to the missing kill. I just haven't decided which one I think is more likely. If I had to guess, I would say Polking, since in the very beginning of the game he mentioned the last time he won a game and literally didn't post until the very last turn. That was MR10 and I was a Diagrammist with him that game, and I clearly remember being sad and disappointed every time he didn't show up (which was nearly every turn), especially since he had such an important role and his absence nearly cost me my life. So... yeah. It feels a bit strange to me that he'd mention the game he won while inactive in defense of himself when he was evil in that exact game.

As for Clanky, as Nyali brings up, he replaced Darkness Ascendant who was one of the players to randomly vote for STINK (and almost kill him) before I came in to replace Orlok. She's reading it as DA wouldn't have done that if they were teammates. I disagree severely. I mentioned this earlier, but in the Discworld LG I gave DA a weapon so that it wouldn't be stolen from me, as luckat had mentioned the Thieves knew I had it somehow, and he refused to use it on the players I asked him to despite repeatedly asking (because he "needed to maintain his chaotic reputation"). Then, on the day turn before the game ended, he lynched his own teammate for absolutely no reason, which prompted me to give up on the game since he had not only killed luckat (perhaps unintentionally), but nearly killed me too, if not for the fact I jailed myself, and then proceeded to kill another member of ours. Long story short, I do not trust that his vote on STINK makes him a villager, and I almost believe that he did it because they are teammates. I can't recall any specific scenarios, but I'm pretty confident he has made offhand comments about STINK before, and I would not be surprised if he considered him competition for the most chaotic player.

Then there's the fact that Clanky hasn't really done much, other than be absent for the turn that no kill occurred, and then vote for Nyali when he could have been the deciding factor for which of Jond and Mage die. This makes me wonder that the reason no one tried to break the tie is because both of the players are actually villagers, and thus he decided to remain a third party, as to not draw attention to himself, and not caring about the results.

No real opinion on Assassin. I find it interesting that Clanky is voting for him, though. Has anyone else voted for him in the past?

4 hours ago, Wonko the Sane said:

Heh. This actually makes me more reticent to post today. :P I'm not going to pretend inactivity when I have the time to talk, though. That would be unsporting.

I have occasionally skimmed the thread when I had a minute or two, but I basically missed all of C4. Anyone able to give me a quick recap?

It would be much better if you read it :P the turn was not particularly long, and I tend to genuinely value your contribution to these games, so having no middle man between what happened and your analysis would be much better for everyone, I think (plus it'll help me get a better read on you :ph34r:)

As for Dani being the target of the kill. I suspect she was killed for similar reasons as Lopen, but that could only be true if it turns out Jond is actually evil, which I'm beginning to doubt, now, which makes me think they killed Lopen and her to distract us. As a result, I would guess that the players she has voted for are actually innocent (whom I think have only been STINK and Wonko). I suppose it could have been revenge for STINK's death, but that doesn't really make sense, since I would have been a more obvious target.

Wait. Wait wait wait. Dani's last post says "I don't think you're an Elim, Jond. I would move my vote to solidify the lynch on Mage, but the thing is, I don't know about him. I'm not particularly suspicious of him either. And I don't trust my judgement to be confident enough to place a deciding vote."

I suddenly find it a bit funny that Jond starts this turn off talking about IKYKs and Wonko. Killing a villager who doesn't think an elim is evil is a bit risky because that's getting rid of an extra vote in your favor, but if the attempt on her life was to either A: get us to assume she was onto something or B: confuse us by making a questionable kill, then it's possible the Traitors would also seek confirming her alignment as a way to gain trust for those she trusts, especially since my last post was saying how my trust of Dani had decreased significantly during that turn.

I suppose there's also the possibility that the kill was rushed, or not thought about clearly, but that would again depend on who their team consists of, which could certainly be polking or Assassin at this point. I... hm. I'm starving, so I'm going to deliberate on this more while I make dinner and eat

7 hours ago, Clanky said:

Daniyah was killed last cycle and I'm assuming that Hael didn't lie to us and she really is a researcher. But I can't argue with that vote considering I did say what you are saying I said. I just think that when asked a question it is better to tell the truth then lie which is why I said what I did. I would like a bit more to respond to then just "made a post I didn't like once".

:wacko: I am an idiot. Clanky, though I don't have a village read on you. I think I need more time to deliberate on whom to trust.

-Ecthelion, obviously

18 minutes ago, Ookla the Colorful said:

Sorry for my absences, @Clanky I'll try to pay more attention. I'm going to hold off from voting just because I'll probably screw it up due to my inactivity, and as Nyali pointed out, a few more mislynches could cost us the game.

:mellow: I'm not by any means certain, but this sounds like it could be a convenient excuse to dodge the spotlight. Methinks I'll drop a vote on you, Assassin/O.T.Colorful, if nothing else, to get you to post and get a read on you.

:P Edit 1: @Haelbarde, you only have 2 hours left to do the write-ups. You promised...

:rolleyes: Edit 2: Ecthelion III, obviously.

Edited by Ookthelion III

22 minutes ago, Ookthelion III said:

:mellow: I'm not by any means certain, but this sounds like it could be a convenient excuse to dodge the spotlight. Methinks I'll drop a vote on you, Assassin/O.T.Colorful, if nothing else, to get you to post and get a read on you.

:P Edit 1: @Haelbarde, you only have 2 hours left to do the write-ups. You promised...

:rolleyes: Edit 2: Ecthelion III, obviously.

It's my unclever way to say "I have no idea what's going on due to Thanksgiving backlash but I'll pretend like I know what I'm talking about." Sorry. Lots of relative craziness and stuff. 

(2) Assassin in Burgundy: ClankyEcthelion III

(1) polkinghornbdDoctor12

(1) Doctor12Nyali

Current vote tally, and a little less than 16 hours left in the turn to figure out who to kill. Like Nyali said, a couple more mislynches and we could lose this. I've thought as much as I can right now about this, and I still think Jond's actions point to him being evil. @Jondesu, you've yet to vote this turn. Who are you suspicious of, and why? Answering this question thoroughly might help me decide where to go from here.

Right now I'm leaning towards voting on Doc with Nyali, because I trust her more than him and Clanky. That being said, I also might vote for Assassin or polking, because as I said earlier, I do believe one of the low-inactivity players is evil, I just can't decide on which one. The good thing is, most of them are already voting this turn, so it might help us figure out which one with a little more information. @polkinghornbd, do you have any thoughts to contribute? Who are you suspicious of? Anyone enough to vote for them?

I'm still waiting on you, @Wonko the Sane. Have you caught up yet? What are your thoughts?

Edited by Amanuensis

I've been trying to analyze the posts by Nyali and Doc this cycle, and compared to their previous cycles, since I'm fairly confident one of them is evil, as I've said. Doc has a big long post with some great analysis and even has one of the more favorable positions on myself, but I don't want to let that skew my opinion since I know he tends to play that way. Nyali seems to also be providing helpful info, with the possible paths to victory/defeat, and I guess I'm finding she sounds more earnest right now. So at this point, I'm gonna go with my gut impression of those posts mostly and vote on Doc.

@Ookthelion III I know, I know... I didn't get them all done, but I cleaned up cycle 1's, added more stuff to El's excellent death scene(s) she wrote for herself, as well as one for cycle 3, all of which have been kindly edited in by Alv. I'll be trying to get the rest done in the morning tomorrow, before the end of cycle.

To be honest, I wouldn't care much if you lynched me now. Some of you might have noticed I'm a lot quieter lately, and that's because my SAT Exam is this Saturday. So well, not having to participate would be one thing off my mind. 

But I don't want to be lynched. See, I told you I wouldn't care if I died, but I very much think you guys would. As Nyali said, the village can't afford another mislynch, and I'm telling you now that lynching me would be another waste of time. I know I can't prove it, I can't say anything that I haven't already said. However, I do have a duty to the game, and to my team, and though it might be easier if I just let you guys lynch me, the only team that benefits is the eliminators. I've even thought to go as far as to request the eliminators kill me this cycle. 

Honestly, I guess I'm weary of this game, heh. It's a combination of me making so many mistakes early on, of feeling like we can't win this one, and also real life pressing at me. Nothing against the game itself, Hael, don't worry. But yeah, I signed up for this game, and until I am killed or lynched, I will endeavor to be active. 

So...yeah. I've said my piece. 

And in the case that I do get lynched/killed, just some final thoughts. 

I'm guessing there were a team of five eliminators.

Stink was one of them.

I'm fairly certain that at least one or two eliminators have been inactive lately.

Currently I am still looking at the inactives such as Polking, and the semi inactives like Clanky, Stick and Assassin. I'm certain at least two eliminators are hiding among them. Wonko, also, has recently returned, (Hello Wonko!) so I would ask him to answer the questions I directed at him back in cycle...three? Yeah, three.

The people I currently have reason to trust are Aman and Jondesu. Aman because before he pushed for it, I don't think anyone was that interested in lynching Stink. Jondesu based on what he's been saying so far. I...just didn't think he was guilty when he and Mage was up for lynch, and that no one tried to break the tie just makes me think that Mage and Jon were both villagers after all. 

Nyali, I really don't know what to think. I have a gut suspicious read on her, but nothing to justify it beyond her lack of analyses. Also, I'm finding it slightly curious that she's stopped going after Polking. 

So the current inactives leading the votes are Polking and Assassin. Honestly, I have nothing on them beyond the fact that they've been quiet, and the active players I am willing to make peace with for now. I'm keeping my vote on Polking, but if it seems that Assassin is more likely to be lynched, I'll switch my vote tomorrow morning.

Sorry if this doesn't seem like much, heh. I'm just tired. 

Doc out.

45 minutes ago, Doc12 said:

Nyali, I really don't know what to think. I have a gut suspicious read on her, but nothing to justify it beyond her lack of analyses. Also, I'm finding it slightly curious that she's stopped going after Polking. 

And if I kept going after Polking ignoring new information, I bet people would say I was tunneling on Polking and that's suspicious xD No, I'm not stopping going after Polking, and I do think that Polking's inactivity is what lead to the failed elim kill. But, your actions have been more suspicious to me lately, and if Polking is an inactive elim, killing an active one seems like a better idea.

We can't mislynch this time though, and I'm really concerned about it. I'm hesitant to vote for Jondesu because if Jondesu was really an elim, the logical thing for the elims to do last night would have been to kill one of the people voting for Jondesu and not leave the tie in place. But, that turns into one of those ikyk situations, because they might not have broken the tie because they wanted us to trust Jondesu more. I'm still hesitant to vote for him, and there are probably two other elims out there to go for.

On a side note, I don't think there were 5 elims to start because that's just too many for a 17 player game. The MafiaScum conventions, if I'm remembering them right, have 4 elims in their 17 player game format, and that's with ~2 village power roles. So that's what I'm expecting here. I could be wrong of course, but especially in a game with literally no power roles, 5v12 just seems too hard. I guess we'll find out when the game's over which it is.

Maybe we should have everyone post the 3-4 people they think are most likely the elim team, and go for the person who is on most of the shared lists? 33% of the remaining players are elims (since we villagers know that we are not elims, that leaves a pool of 9 players, 3 of which are elims). We should be able to figure out between us who at least one of them is. I'd like us to have some form of consensus of who to vote for this turn because I don't want the elims breaking a tie with their kill forcing a mislynch (like they could have done last turn if Jondesu was an elim).

Right now, I'm going with Doc, Polking, and .... gods, I can't decide between Jondesu and Wonko, both of whom I have suspicions of, but weak ones.

Oh, and as a final defense of myself, I'd like to point out that if I were an elim, I would have killed one of the people going for Jondesu or Magestar if both were innocent and one of the people going for Jondesu is Jondesu was also a traitor. That would have either saved another traitor rather than leaving it up to chance, or if both are innocent, it would have put strong suspicion on the one who was saved by the kill. It's just the logical move, and while I can see reasons why the elims didn't do it, that's now how I would have played it. I'm still trying to figure out what it means that the elims didn't do this last night, and what it says about Jondesu's alignment.

Ugh. Both Jond and Doc are giving me genuine good vibes right now, which is boggling my mind a bit. Either way, for now I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. I don't trust Clanky at all, and I'm starting to question my initial hypothesis regarding Nyali, especially now that Mage was revealed village. Knowing that STINK was a Traitor, I find it very suspicious that no one tried to save him, and Nyali adding that 5th vote on him is a bit more suspect to me now, though I suppose not any more than the players who just didn't get involved. So, maybe the reason why no one tried to save STINK was because they were all inactive? Once again, that implicates Clanky, Assassin, polking and Wonko, as that was the same turn no eliminators were killed.

I think I'm going to vote for polking, partly because he still hasn't voted yet, which aligns with my theory about why STINK wasn't saved, and partly because I don't trust Clanky's judgment enough yet. I'll go back and read through Assassin's posts now, since I don't remember much that he's said.

(2) Assassin in Burgundy: ClankyEcthelion III

(2) Doctor12NyaliJondesu

(2) polkinghornbdDoctor12Amanuensis

I am votin

Edited by Amanuensis

Doc, thanks for responding.  I'm seriously questioning that logic of you or Nyali being evil, though Wonko still isn't off the hook completely.

That said, I am being swayed over by the consistent focus on polking, even though it's been a small amount so far.

Switching again (sorry):

polking  Doc 

Edited by Jondesu

I still really don't trust Nyali so I'm not happy with polking being the alternate lynch target and this makes me more suspicious of Assassin. I'm going to leave my vote where it is for now. What are your thoughts on assassin, Nyali? You really haven't said anything about assassin is in your suspicion list where assassin was in the mushy middle where you don't have a read on anyone. Has that changed?

12 minutes ago, Clanky said:

I still really don't trust Nyali so I'm not happy with polking being the alternate lynch target and this makes me more suspicious of Assassin. I'm going to leave my vote where it is for now. What are your thoughts on assassin, Nyali? You really haven't said anything about assassin is in your suspicion list where assassin was in the mushy middle where you don't have a read on anyone. Has that changed?

I have no read on Assassin... I looked through all of Assassin's posts in this thread, and they were basically informationless. I'm kind of scared at how little we know about Assassin now... They've said and done basically nothing all game, which could mean anything.

:mellow: I think Polking would be a safer vote. Assassin, once again, though I'm still suspicious of you and Clanky. Would you please give us your analysis, especially since you're dead in the other game now.

:) Nyali, I find it kind of funny that you put Clanky on your 'probably village' list even though he was the only one with his vote on you last cycle. Would you elaborate more on your thoughts on him?

-Ecthelion, obviously

Doc, good luck on your SAT!

Edited by Ookthelion III

Just now, Ookthelion III said:

:) Nyali, I find it kind of funny that you put Clanky on your 'probably village' list even though he was the only one with his vote on you last cycle. Would you elaborate more on your thoughts on him?

-Ecthelion, obviously

I thought I already did... I didn't think DA would drop the game if he were cast as an elim, and DA's only vote was for Stink. That's really all I've got in that regard, but it's more than I have for some others. I don't find Clanky's vote on me to be suspicious because he gave reasoning.

Cycle 6 - Breakneck

Idoya knew they were getting close. They had found more carvings like the one on the tree two days before, and they were coming more frequent. Someone had even found one on a larger rock that they’d passed on their trek. No one had seen anything like them either, which was promising. It suggested that there had been people here before, from a long time ago too.  She was getting worried though. People were still being found dead, even though she knew the rest of the expedition had been doing their best to get rid of the murderers. The only person they knew had been one of the murderers was Charlie, and his letter had indicated there were at least two others but had offered no further clues…

A brief, sharp pain was the only indication he had that something was wrong. But then he ignored it, trying to get comfortable against the tree, while everyone had stopped to eat. It was only minutes before he was numb all over, and unable to move an inch. He could still see and hear what was going on, but nothing else. He couldn’t move at all, he couldn’t talk, he couldn’t make any sound. “I think it’s Sean. He’s been so quiet the whole time. But I think he was friends with Charlie, and didn’t say anything when we left him behind. I say we abandon him.” It sounded like Doc. Then more voices agreed. He tried to scream out, but it was as if he had no mouth. It turned out he couldn’t even weep, as he saw all his friends pack up and leave him paralyzed against the tree. And then his heart broke, as he saw one of their party walk up behind Rumberry, snap his neck, and hid him in some ferns, before quickly catching up to the others.

Polking was lynched. He was a Researcher.
Ecthelion III was killed. He was a Researcher.

Vote Tally
Polking(5): Doc, Aman, Jondesu, Nyali, Ecthelion
Assassin(1): Clanky

Spoiler

1. Sean (polkinghornbd) is up for a Get Rich Quick scheme Researcher
2. Szeth-daughter-daughter-Neturo (Assassin in Burgundy) has a death wish
3. Rumberry (Ecthellion III) has a hand glued to their face Researcher
4. Doc (Doctor12) is criminally late to the party
5. This could also be you (Darkness Ascendant/Clanky) is also a human gossiping  fungi at parties
6. Svetao (Daniyah) is eerily cheerful Researcher
7. Sherlock (Magestar) can't understand why the planet is named "First from the Sun" Researcher
8. Nyali (Nyali) will rest when she's dead
9. Stick (I_Am_A_Stick) is resentful of gingers
10. Dr. Bres Kalei (Wonko the sane) is abundantly proficient at doctoring papers
11. Third of the Storm (Jondesu) is proud of his heritage
12. Nannyberry (JUQ) leaves posters on trees
13. First of the Twilight (Elbereth) comes from the stars Researcher
14. Charlie (STINK) is functionally mute Traitor
15. Link (TheMightyLopen) has an aviar that tells tales of a legendary princess Researcher
16. Locke (OrlokTsubodai/Aman) is inexplicably faceless
17. Yazava (Alvron) is shrouded in shadow  Researcher

gre_1480735800.png

A reminder - If you participate in Ookla season, please sign your posts with the username you signed up under. This is particularly important if you are placing, changing, or removing votes, as I will ignore any posts that aren't signed. (I will accept having your username in your sig or member title in a way that clearly identifies you as well)

When placing or removing votes on players participating in Ookla season, please place votes using the username they signed up with, not their Ookla name.

I will not accept any votes or kill orders that don't follow these rules.

Edited by Alvron
writeup edited in

Dang it. Well, that's pretty much game. Next mislynch and we lose, and I look suspicious enough now that you're all probably going to go after me.

I wonder who the actual elims are now... Part of me wants to say it's actually Clanky and Aman, and we didn't have a kill because they hadn't taken over yet and the elims were all inactive. But I'm still suspecting Doc more.