Ah, well, I don't think I can miss this, and LG27 won't go *too* much longer, so I think I'll sign up to this.

I'll be Huxton, a well meaning fool that always seems to be getting in the way...

Which brings this up to 34 players. 3 more players, and this is the largest SE Game ever. (Wyrm, you don't have a player cap, do you? If you do, then I'll step out if someone else wants to play, because I can't 100% guarantee that I'll be active for parts of this game with LG27 and then exams at school.)

I, on the other hand, will join. :P Kresla is a young, innocent girl who's always been a little bit fascinated with the house down the road. She's come with nervous curiosity and... not much common sense. 

I'll try to RP this game, though no promises. Should be a fun game! :D I'm rather amused that my first year of SE is kind of bookended by Wyrm's games. :P 

Here is some RP for a character that i'm going to start using. Hope I don't mess anything up too bad.

"Is this right?" said Jeffery Wilferson, a 19 year old boy who had been abducted by his Uncle so he could learn how to travel between dimensions. He had created a small swirl of energy that only barely resembled a portal.

"Yes! That's it! Now, put more energy into it. That will make it bigger!"

Jeff did as he was told and poured energy into the swirl until t expanded to a human sized disk of energy.

"Now open it with your hands. Take it slowly and imagine the front door."

Jeff wanted to do what he was told, but he also wanted to go home despite his uncle's warning of apocalypse. So he visualized the front door and opened the portal. The center of the swirl grew until it showed a large house on a hill on a starry night.

"Yes! You did it! We will have to work on portal placement, but at least you can open one now!" Jeff's Uncle said as he gave Jeff a slap on the back in congratulation.

The unexpected force made Jeff lose his balance and fall into the portal. The exit was created a good 12 feet in the air, and as Jeff hit the ground, he could hear his uncle shouting in panic, followed by the sound of the portal closing behind him.

"What happened?" Jeff said groggily, attempting to sit up. He all at once remembered the events of a few hours ago.

He looked around, puzzled knowing that he was not in his uncle's lab but in another reality. "Where am I?"

SLAP!

Jeff yelled out load, realizing that his cloak had slapped him in the face.

"Sorry George. Where are weee?" The cloak made no movement in return.

"and thank you for cushioning my fall" George then perked up and gave him a little squeeze

"Love you too buddy. Now lets figure out where we are. Kind of looks like earth... Maybe someone in front of that big house has an answer." Jeff pointed to the House on the Hill

"we just have to blend in..."

I hope this isnt a horrible intro, if you guys have any thing to say about it, just DM me on discord or here. 

Edited by jefrywlfersn

3 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

Also, I promise to only kill your character if it's absolutely necessary. Or fun. Or I feel like it. Probably.

I'm paraphrasing this for my signature. B)

3 minutes ago, jefrywlfersn said:

well you screwed me over last time so...

That's what elims do best. That and dying horrible deaths.

23 minutes ago, jefrywlfersn said:

well you screwed me over last time so...

I had very good motivation.  See, I was on the eliminator team, so that meant I got to have fun.  And by fun, I mean kill everyone. It's nothing personal. 

Edited by Jondesu