5 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

A friendly reminder to please use the Edit function, rather then double or triple posting.

From the rules: Editing your posts in a way that changes the meaning is not allowed.

Are you overriding this rule?

@Daniyah Yeah, unfortunately, which caused me to think you might have been the eliminator who submitted the kill last night (that is, until I saw Wonko was a Smoker). I had had my suspicions of you being the Coinshot for a while, starting when I saw you PMing with Lopen and figured that Lopen himself wouldn't say his own role when unveiling his scheme last night, and I figured I'd try to confirm those suspicions tonight.

A warning to any remaining Smokers: don't smoke tonight. Because I highly doubt there are any more Village Regulars after all the inactive deaths, anyone I scan who does not perform an action I will label as an eliminator.

Edited by Ecthelion III
clarity

1 minute ago, Ecthelion III said:

@Daniyah Yeah, unfortunately, which caused me to think you might have been the eliminator who submitted the kill last night (that is, until I saw Wonko was a Smoker). I had had my suspicions of you being the Coinshot for a while, starting when I saw you PMing with Lopen and figured that Lopen himself wouldn't say his own role when unveiling his scheme last night.

Ha, I thought someone would figure it out by that :P just hoped it wouldn't be one of the Elims. 

So yeah, just five of us left. Who do you think the last one is?

1 minute ago, Ecthelion III said:

Are you overriding this rule?

Every ruling I've seen and given is that editing more things into the very bottom of a post, clearly marked as EDIT: <new stuff here> if no one else has posted is both allowed, and asked for. It does not change the meaning. Changing the meaning is adding more into the main paragraphs, or removing portions. 

And admin or mod is of course allowed to overrule this.

36 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

A warning to any remaining Smokers: don't smoke tonight. Because I highly doubt there are any more Village Regulars after all the inactive deaths, anyone I scan who does not perform an action I will label as an eliminator.

Actually, Stick, Nathan and Lopen all claimed Regular to me. It's only me and you who aren't Regulars and neither of us a Smoker.