Just looking at the voting habits. Keep in mind that statistically, an elim usually casts the 3rd or 4th vote on a fellow elim, and it's HIGHLY unlikely that Jondesu died without any elim votes on him, given the wide margin of victory. Rae has been under suspicion for the whole Aman thing anyway, and Daniyah is a possible elim-voting-on-Jondesu plus her activity habits have been sketchy in my book.

Sart is a wild card, though, totally going from "I trust you and I'm defending you" to "you're probably an eliminator", so who knows with him.

Edit: aren't you going to vote on Sart?

Edited by Ecthelion III

Just now, Ecthelion III said:

...plus her activity habits have been sketchy in my book.

You mean I've been checking the site but not posting much? That is exactly why I'm voting on DA, seeing as he's always talkative in games but not in this one. I've hardly seen like two posts from him this entire game. And he's active enough in other threads, as I pointed out earlier. 

3 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

Well, the natural follow-up question is, what else are you doing while your 17th Shard tab is open to the forum home page for 10-20 minutes?

What can I be doing? When I'm not reading the thread or PMing, the site is sometimes still opened on my phone while I do other stuff and not stare at the forum home page :P And how can being on the home page for too long indicate that I'm an Elim anyway?

2 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

Actually never mind, Magestar I'll vote either Daniyah or Rae depending on which of the two seems more suspicious to you. I think I'll drop it on Rae for now because of my vendetta, but I'd be fine putting it on Daniyah.

Edit: at the same time, though, Daniyah has been AFK from the site but viewing the forums index several times, which can be a sign of plotting in a doc. Hmm...

Wow. Wow, okay. Even I was never this bad with Burnt or El, right? I mean, I made threats dead docs that everybody knows that I'll never carry out, and maybe when I was an elim I suggested Burnt as the C1 kill, but this takes revenge to a whole new level. At least I tried to look at Burnt or El in perspective of what they'd done this game, not two or three or five games ago.

Ecth, I have voted on Jondesu and Ripple. Interestingly enough, both of those cycles, you voted on me. In fact, at one point, because you voted on me, there was a tie between me an Ripple, who was an eliminator. This is what you said when Jondesu was up for the lynch:

I think Rae and Jondesu are both prime suspects; I'd be fine lynching either one of them.

I don't know what to think about Bugsy. We'll see after we find out who Jondesu was (if we lynch him).

That was after two people both said that Jondesu had been acting extremely suspiciously. 

And the next cycle:

Nice, Coinshots :D

I'm still voting for Rae this cycle.

And this cycle you place yet another vote on me, and admit that you're doing it because you have a vendetta. That, combined with the events of C1, makes me suspect you, Ecth. A vendetta is a very convenient way to participate without contributing to the discussion. It also give you an excuse to not vote on people who might as well be confirmed as eliminators.

I understand that it's possible you're just a villager and this is the only way for you to express your deep loathing of me -- I know what betrayal feels like. Burnt betrayed me in my first game, LG15b, and El betrayed me more recently, in LG23. Both times, after I found out, I wrote out page after page of death threats. At one point, I threatened to rip out El's heart and stab it over and over until I was satisfied. And you know what happened? I amused them. El commented that she enjoyed seeing just how deeply her betrayal had hurt, and she had enjoyed pouring salt in the wound and seeing me flail around. If you truly want revenge, the best thing to do is to play rationally, pretend to bury it in the past, gain my trust, and then betray it on as many levels as possible. Make me feel your pain tenfold. Constantly voting on me is not an effective way to get revenge, and can only hold you back as a player.

Edited by Arraenae
Added a vote

3 hours ago, Daniyah said:

This is slightly worrying :mellow:

I'm going to trust Alv's instincts on this one and put my vote on Darkness

WHAT WAS ALV's INSTINCTS????? I only get on the Shard once a day, and QFs go pretty quickly. I've asked @Alvron why he has put a vote on me but he hasn't responded.

3 hours ago, Daniyah said:

You mean I've been checking the site but not posting much? That is exactly why I'm voting on DA, seeing as he's always talkative in games but not in this one. I've hardly seen like two posts from him this entire game. And he's active enough in other threads, as I pointed out earlier. 

There's nothing much for me to do honestly lol. I'm a useless villager.

Well, that went terribly. Here's the remaining players and my thoughts on them:

1. Lopen - Helped lynch each Noble. (Didn't help lynch Sheep so my lynches are still 100% ;) ...even though I was wrong about Elenion. >>)
2. Wonko - Helped lynch each Noble.
3. Arraenae - Involvement with other Nobles makes me lean heavily towards villager. She voted alongside 2 elims very early and then Ripple was trying to lynch her.
4. Daniyah - Gut, and I've spoken with her in PM's and I'm getting a very good village read on her. No proof really, but I don't think she's an elim.
5. Assassin - Just a gut read. Would like to see a little more involvement though.
6. Stick - Another gut read, but one that I've been a little less confident about lately.
7. Ecthelion - Eh, can't really tell. I guess I'm leaning village, with the main thing sticking out to me was Ripple voting against him Cycle 1 and Ripple voting alongside him on Arraenae.
8. Darkness Ascendant - Him not realizing Alv is dead struck me as genuine, funnily enough. Alv is dead DA. Sorry. :P I think he'd be aware of that fact if he were a Noble, since they just killed him.
9. Nathan - New player, very hard to read. Quiet so far, with his only vote coming on Sheep. I guess I lean more towards villager, simply because if he was an elim, I think he would be less likely to so blatantly bandwagon. But I'm not very certain about that.
10. Magestar - Kind of a funny read on him. Really flip flopping back and forth between village and elim. I think I'd support a lynch on him, but only after I looked over all of his posts and involvement with other players so far.
11. Sart - Currently my top suspect. I've been mildly suspicious of him for a while, but he hasn't posted in a while, so I kind of forgot about him. In fact, he should have just died from the inactivity filter. @Sart, can you explain how you survived without posting for 2 Cycle? One thing in Sart's favor is that he wasn't online for almost any of last Cycle. He was last online about 30 minutes after the Cycle was posted, which is not the time elim kills are usually sent in. Still, I'd expect there to be 2 elims left(assuming neither of the inactives were elims) so that doesn't mean he's not an elim, just that it's unlikely he sent in the kill. He did vote on Jondesu, but very very late in the Cycle and then he asked that a Coinshot kill Ecth, who I think is a villager(not certain, but still).

3 hours ago, Arraenae said:

A vendetta is a very convenient way to participate without contributing to the discussion.

I find that kind of rude, actually. I have been contributing to the discussion. Looking at your voting habits, I still believe there's a great probability you're an eliminator, and if anything, your claims that I'm blindly acting on my vendetta seem to me like an excuse to irrationally debunk my logic.

3 hours ago, Arraenae said:

Make me feel your pain tenfold

I won't forget that.

-

aaaaanyway, as for the whole Sart issue, I would be suspicious of the whole not-getting-killed-by-the-filter thing, except the exact same thing just happened to Sheep and he turned out to be a villager. Plus, iirc I had a PM with him (Sart) Day 2.

52 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Him not realizing Alv is dead struck me as genuine, funnily enough. Alv is dead DA. Sorry. :P I think he'd be aware of that fact if he were a Noble, since they just killed him.

Alv is dead. I've been seriously inactive. I think I shouldn't do a QF until it's the holidays lol, school and sleep take up too much time. So, does anyone know what he did say?

How can u make PMs in this game again?

@TheMightyLopen, you think too much.

11. Sart - Currently my top suspect. I've been mildly suspicious of him for a while, but he hasn't posted in a while, so I kind of forgot about him. In fact, he should have just died from the inactivity filter. @Sart, can you explain how you survived without posting for 2 Cycle? One thing in Sart's favor is that he wasn't online for almost any of last Cycle. He was last online about 30 minutes after the Cycle was posted, which is not the time elim kills are usually sent in. Still, I'd expect there to be 2 elims left(assuming neither of the inactives were elims) so that doesn't mean he's not an elim, just that it's unlikely he sent in the kill. He did vote on Jondesu, but very very late in the Cycle and then he asked that a Coinshot kill Ecth, who I think is a villager(not certain, but still).

Since I haven't been paying much attention, I'll help lynch whoever needs to be lynched

EDIT- is there a way to be recently browsing but remain incognito? It says 3 people were recently browsing at the bottom, but only Lopen and I were listed.

Edited by Darkness Ascendant

9 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

I find that kind of rude, actually. I have been contributing to the discussion. Looking at your voting habits, I still believe there's a great probability you're an eliminator, and if anything, your claims that I'm blindly acting on my vendetta seem to me like an excuse to irrationally debunk my logic.

I won't forget that.

-

aaaaanyway, as for the whole Sart issue, I would be suspicious of the whole not-getting-killed-by-the-filter thing, except the exact same thing just happened to Sheep and he turned out to be a villager. Plus, iirc I had a PM with him (Sart) Day 2.

I think Rae just misinterpreted why you were voting on her.

The thing about Sart is, it's Cycle 5 and the last time he posted was Cycle 2. So even if you did have a PM with him on Cycle 2, he still should have died. And I wasn't very confident in the Sheep lynch, but I thought he'd respond. I'm much more suspicious of Sart from looking at his posts than I was from looking at Sheep's posts.

2 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Alv is dead. I've been seriously inactive. I think I shouldn't do a QF until it's the holidays lol, school and sleep take up too much time. So, does anyone know what he did say?

How can u make PMs in this game again?

@TheMightyLopen, you think too much.

Since I haven't been paying much attention, I'll help lynch whoever needs to be lynched

Alv just said he thought your posts on Cycle 1 screamed eliminator. He didn't give much specifics.

Just like usual, but you can only talk to 3 people.

Haha, probably. :P

Who do you think is more suspicious out of Magestar and Sart? Those are my 2 top suspicions right now.

3 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

I would say Magestar, I've played with him more, and he has been elim one of those times.

How does this make me more suspicious? :P 

Guys, can you tell me something?  Do I just exude natural Elim reads?  Because in like every game I've played, I've been told I seem like an Elim several times.  -sigh-

I'm going to vote on DA, although Sart seems the second most viable option.  Rae has pretty much cleared herself in my mind, same with Lopen and Wonko.  I still think Ecth's a Jester.  Assassin is quiet, having only participated to vote and say some OOG stuff, but what else is new.  Stick is.... Stick, probably. :P I'm not sure about her.  Sart most likely either posted in a Doc at some point or sent a PM, because by my calculations he has not posted for nearly the amount of time needed for the innactivity filter.  I sort of hope he comes on, but otherwise I think it's likely he will die of innactivity, so I don't feel the need to lynch him.

7 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

There's nothing much for me to do honestly lol. I'm a useless villager.

You could always participate in the discussion and help in lynches :P 

Alright, Darkness was able to convince me in our PM that's he's innocent. So I'll take my vote off him for now. Though I don't know what to make of this post of his :/

12 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Yes, DA. Thos rebels have plagued us too long.

For Voldemort and Valour

There's two pieces of whitetext in Joe's posts: one in a clarification and one in this writeup next to Sheep's death announcement.

The clarification one says that there's a secret but "it's not the one you think it is". 

Next to Sheep's death announcement, it says "he would have died today".

Thoughts? This is the biggest mention of the secret I've heard.

I just realised I haven't voted at all this game. Like, not once :-P 

So I am here to vote

Mage. It's mostly just a bad gut read, and his posts did seem a bit off, plus he had been intent on lynching Len for a few cycles- I don't know if that's something that would normally raise suspicion, but it made me suspicious of him anyway. If I do change my vote, I might change it to Nathan, as I said before, I'm not entirely convinced of him being a villager. 

49 minutes ago, I_am_a_Stick said:

Mage. It's mostly just a bad gut read, and his posts did seem a bit off, plus he had been intent on lynching Len for a few cycles- I don't know if that's something that would normally raise suspicion, but it made me suspicious of him anyway.

Would you mind telling me what about my posts seemed off?  If @TheMightyLopen could do that as well, that would be great, as I've seen both of you list me as a suspicion.

I thought lynching Len was a good idea.  I was wrong.   Not a lot I can do about that now, but I only voted for Len twice this game, and the second time was after other people had voted for him, so I voted for someone I thought we should lynch instead of someone I thought would die by inactivity.  <_<

@A Joe in the Bush, can alignments change?

I was rather suspicious of Mage last cycle, because he seemed to be pushing so hard for Sheep to live, but now that we know Sheep was a villager, that's a rather moot point.

Mage, last cycle, when did you think Sheep would have died?

EDIT: The clarification whitetext is when Bard asks about secrets.

Edited by Arraenae
Added stuff

I'm going to have to put my vote back on DA. Reading back in this thread, he says he will help lynch whoever needs to be lynched, says he's suspicious of Mage, and then goes on and puts a vote on himself? That just seems odd..