Puns Puns Puns and More Puns

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Used a whole bunch in a story I wrote recently...

What did one detective say to the other when they were going to investigate a concert?
Maybe this will give us some performanswers!
(sounds better aloud)

Let's not beet around the bush.
Beetween you and me...
This is all rather corncerning.
These all took such shallot of time to come up with.

(You have to have a rather specific background to get this one)

Admiral Ackbar walks into a club. The DJ drops a sick beat and somebody says, "I'm loving this dubstep." Admiral Ackbar says, "This isn't a dubstep, it's a trap!"

I would tell a joke about amnesia, but i forgot it.

Why do skeletons like puns? They find them humerus.

What do you call a bird who threatens all the other birds? A scarecrow.

Why did the smart dumb man go to college? He was an Oxfordmoron

okay sorry some of these are really bad, but i tried.

23 hours ago, Mistspren said:

I’d tell a noble gas joke but all the good ones argon.

Never mind, I’ve got one, what happens if you punch helium? Nothing. It’s unreactive.

A person has an illnesses. The doc couldn't helium and he couldn't curium so they had to barium in the krypton. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In honor of Avengers: Infinity War coming out, I have created this. Don't worry, this contains no spoilers.

I'm really excited about seeing this movie, it's going to be a really groot movie, I’m really interested to see how they manage to cram that many characters in one movie, it’s something to marvel at. I really hope they don’t kill Spider-Man, you know, the guy who can Wakanda walls. Though I don’t care if he gets injured and needs a doctor. Strange that there doesn’t seem to be much Hawkeye in the trailers, guess he had to bow out. I’m also hoping that they keep the romance to a Loki level. It’s a good thing most of them aren’t married yet though because it would be bad if there were too many widows. Some of those actors are huge and jacked man. Can you imagine how much work it takes to get that hulked up, after all the working out they’re probably really Thor. What I’m really saying is that I hope it lives up to the director's vision.

1 hour ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

In honor of Avengers: Infinity War coming out, I have created this. Don't worry, this contains no spoilers.

I'm really excited about seeing this movie, it's going to be a really groot movie, I’m really interested to see how they manage to cram that many characters in one movie, it’s something to marvel at. I really hope they don’t kill Spider-Man, you know, the guy who can Wakanda walls. Though I don’t care if he gets injured and needs a doctor. Strange that there doesn’t seem to be much Hawkeye in the trailers, guess he had to bow out. I’m also hoping that they keep the romance to a Loki level. It’s a good thing most of them aren’t married yet though because it would be bad if there were too many widows. Some of those actors are huge and jacked man. Can you imagine how much work it takes to get that hulked up, after all the working out they’re probably really Thor. What I’m really saying is that I hope it lives up to the director's vision.

Jeez...

That was fantastic.