Puns Puns Puns and More Puns

• 3 weeks later...

I have found my people.

so lately they've been coming out with glass coffins. The future of them remains to be seen.

Draw line on the floor.

lift that line.

now you have yourself a pickup line

Everytime I say a pun all my friends groan. So that happens every 10 minutes on average.

Edited by WizzyLizzy

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Caesura said:

What do you call a snobbish criminal going down the stairs?

A condescending con descending. 

I heard a five-minute-long buildup once into "a Khondiss-ending khan dissenting condor-sending condescending con descending", except I'm not doing it justice because it was about twice as long as that.

It was amazing. And terrible. But amazing.

39 minutes ago, Sunbird said:

You guys want some seriously groan-worthy puns with super complicated buildups? Check out the comic strip Pearls Before Swine.

d2fcd563ac8695758a1ebeecd9e20fc4.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

My math teach did a similar joke the other day when calling the role...there's a boy in our class called 'argen' (actually slightly different, but that's how the teacher pronounced it) and he told him 'not to cry for him.'

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Hide contents

A catfish

Clockwork

and a...

Fur-row

I way overthought the third one. I was trying to connect row 16, hair and 'is hard' to make s'hard 16 rows-hair (Shard 16 is on Roshar).

And @Silverblade5, that was pretty exciting. I'm alternating between being direct or charging you with reckless use of an electronic medium. OHMygod Watt have you done.

Edited by Extesian

Just now, Extesian said:

I-on to you. I was positive I'd be reVolted but instead I'm impressed with your ability to take a static forum and rAmp it up to something with more potential.

Indeed. Charging this forum has been endlessly amusing. I am proud to have conducted this. I had no idea it had the potential to go this farrad

3 hours ago, Silverblade5 said:

Indeed. Charging this forum has been endlessly amusing. I am proud to have conducted this. I had no idea it had the potential to go this farrad

Behold, the power of electricity jokes. They're a real joule of the pun world. (Yes, I know joules are work, not power, but I couldn't resist it.)

Edited by Exalted Dungeon Master