Glyphs for Profiles

Awesomeness Summoned

Behold! the allomancy set has arrived. Now you metal junkies can represent too.

The links for each are located below the chart.

Allomancy_Chart.jpg

||          Iron - Steel          ||               Tin - Pewter            ||           Zinc - Brass          ||

||     Copper - Bronze      ||           Atium - Malatium         ||        Gold - Electrum       ||

||   Chromium - Nicrosil   ||   Aluminum - Duraluminum   ||   Cadmium - Bendalloy   ||

||          Lerasium             ||                                              ||                                        ||

I had to guess on what a few might look like but overall they turned out well.

As always, I'm open to suggestions to improve them.

Edited by Awesomeness summoned

I've been thinking of getting an avatar forever. Thanks for saving me the work of cropping and dealing with the background! My only complaint is that it is sorta noisy/blurry (maybe because it's a jpeg and not a png?). I wonder if we could get the vector-art versions from InkThinker (or whoever ended up doing the endsheet) for ultra high res versions.

Every time I see my avatar I'm going to laugh now. It fits me wonderfully.

Edited by Moogle

The feruchemy alphabet proved to be a bit more of a challenge than allomancy. The thin lines made it difficult to stylize the glyphs themselves so I went with a simplistic approach to the design and they ended up turning out better than I expected.

Feruchemy_Chart.jpg

||          Iron - Steel          ||              Tin - Pewter             ||           Zinc - Brass          ||

||     Copper - Bronze      ||                 Atium                    ||        Gold - Electrum       ||

||   Chromium - Nicrosil   ||   Aluminum - Duraluminum   ||   Cadmium - Bendalloy   ||

I like those. A lot.

But I've had my cat for years now... If Windy couldn't stand simply changing the styling of his avatar, I don't think I stand a chance of changing mine completely.

Edited by Kurkistan

But..but....but...but...

Hey guys, look what I made (two months ago)!1400781_441587029278463_61306633_o.jpg

Just kidding, your stuff is really awesome aWESomeness! :D Seriously, I'd steal one for my profile picture if I hadn't put so much effort into the one I made. I can safely say you're better at this than I am.

P.S. I tried putting this in the Gallery a while ago, but I guess it never got approved. Anyone know what's up with that?

P.S. I tried putting this in the Gallery a while ago, but I guess it never got approved. Anyone know what's up with that?

Approved? I didn't know that was a part of the process. I just uploaded them into the gallery and they were there. Maybe the system is different now than when you tried it.