Glyphs for Profiles

Awesomeness Summoned

I got excited looking at these glyphs and being the beach bum that I am will be getting henna tattoos of a different one for every beach trip. :)

Thank you, they're really awesome!

Me and a jewelry designer friend are also beginning to craft pendants based on the allomancy chart. An awesome project to undertake this year. 

Btw, Eri, I really like the smoking sward design. I thought of doing something like that but think yours turned out better than I would have gotten it to look so didn't try it. Not sure I'm a fan of the text being on there, though, since it's hard to read when small and it covers up some of the cool design.

Thank you!

Maybe you'll like this one better: post-527-0-57713500-1392291154_thumb.jpg

edit: I've just noticed that the smoke on the top looks like it had a face. Creepy, espacially that I did it myself.

When do I get Soulcasting? ^^

Me and a jewelry designer friend are also beginning to craft pendants based on the allomancy chart. An awesome project to undertake this year. 

For sale? What about the copyrights?

Also: http://store.brandonsanderson.com/allomantic-symbol-pendant/

http://store.brandonsanderson.com/allomantic-symbol-earrings/

http://store.brandonsanderson.com/allomantic-table-medallion/

:-)

Edited by Eri

For sale? What about the copyrights?

Nah, it's just for me. I will feel awful if I sell it, especially to someone who doesn't know what it represents. 

I attend lots of parties and functions and almost want to get a dress designed to complement the jewelry, not the other way around.

Do you think I'm infringing on anything here? I wouldn't want to violate any copyrights.

Edited by quitecontrary

New apparel was released today in Brandon's online store that included the Bridge Four glyph and Kaladin's brands. I didn't see anywhere we had these symbols already available for people to play around with so I threw some quick vectors together from the apparel. They are rough and could probably use some edge refinement but will do for now. I'll likely play with some stylized designs down the line but for now, here they are for everyone else to create with.

The pictures are smaller versions but if you click on them they link to high resolution versions.

Bridge Four:  

rsz_bridge4.png

Kaladin's Brands (together & separate):  

rsz_kaladins_brands.png   rsz_kaladins_brand_1.png  rsz_kaladins_brand_2.png  rsz_kaladins_brand_3.png

Edit: The edges have been cleaned up and higher resolution files uploaded. The above links work for the newer files.

Here are the links for the svg files for anyone that wants to create with them:

Bridge Four Badge  ||  Kaladin's Brands (all) ||  Shash  ||  Sas  ||  Nahn

Edit 2: Paths have now been added to the above svg files.

Edited by awesomeness summoned

Bridge Four:  

rsz_bridge4.png

Looks in the style of "voidish" symbols/glyphs (I'm starting to doubt they're voidish, do we have WoB on it?) --- arcs instead of lines.

Do you have svg or other vector form of them?

Edited by Eri

Would you be willing to upload svg versions to the wiki? Those look really cool XD

I made some clean svg vectors that were much higher quality than what I had before. I uploaded the svg of the Bridge Four Badge onto the coppermind at the top of the Bridge Four page and I uploaded Kaladin's Brands on his page under the slavery section. Let me know if there is somewhere else you'd prefer those were.

Here are the links for the svg files for anyone that wants to create with them:

Bridge Four Badge  ||  Kaladin's Brands (all) ||  Shash  ||  Sas  ||  Nahn

The png file links in the post above now go to the higher quality versions of the vectors as well.

Edit: Paths were added to the above svg files so they will scale correctly.

Honestly, I'm not sure I could improve that much on some versions that are already available such as This, This and This. It's a pretty intricate pattern and would take whole lot of time to retrace and then stylize.

Edit: BTW, you know I lightened the KR glyphs a little? The actual glyph stands out a little better in the newer versions.