17 hours ago, Dankness Ascendant said:

Rachet loled at it all. He always knew it wouldn't work. You can only kill what has life. So the logical choice would've been to lynch Life!

Would everyone being dying better then nobody dying? Failure to kill death is better then succeeding to kill life. Hey, and at least we can say we tried.

8 hours ago, Dalinar Kholin said:

Would everyone being dying better then nobody dying? Failure to kill death is better then succeeding to kill life. Hey, and at least we can say we tried.

that was worse than an attempt

On 23/10/2016 at 7:18 PM, The Young Bard said:

From somewhere, a spear was hurtled at Death. Death lifted up a hand and caught it.

"REALLY?" There was a shifting among the crowd.

"Worth a shot, at least." someone muttered. See

On 10/23/2016 at 9:59 AM, Wonko the Sane said:

"Bad gut read?" Mage, what are you talking about? This is a faction game. If I'm not in your doc, I'm an enemy. What are you relying on your gut for?

I was joking. :P It's a night cycle, so it doesn't matter anyway.

24 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

I would have lynched Magestar, honestly, but the cycle turnover is at a rusting inconvenient time for me. Just to clarify, can votes on non-players prevent a lynch from an actual player?

Wait, what did I do?  I'm confused.  And Death's lynch just did overrule the others.

Also, I'll probably be a little quieter than usual until the end of MR17, because it's hard to do two games at once.  

It's N1, and this is primarily a faction game, so I don't really have anything to say.

No.   Apparently he's in a faction with a Doc, or something, so he knows I'm not part of his faction.  That, or he's guessing, which isn't something I feel like he'd do.

I don't know how many factions have a Doc?  I don't know if all of them do.  

Right - my first SE game back, and I had to sign up for a stinking Faction game...

I still have flashbacks to MR7 - I may never recover from that.

On the plus side, it will give me a decent experience for running a faction game later...

[Write-up to be edited in]

No-one has died!

Day 2 has begun. It will last 47 hours.

gre_1477551600.png

REMINDER: Now is the time to pay your taxes and/or send in an assassination request to the Assassin's Guild.

Quicklinks:

Signups:

> Signups
> Day 1
> Night 1

Players:

1. Wonko the Sane
2.Seonid
3. Nyali - Grandma Nyawax
4. The_Lady_of_Chaos
5. Phattemer - Sergeant Jacksum
6. Magestar