Double-posting like I don't care and like no one cares to bring you a MR2 meme, which is itself an audacious choice :P 

Spoiler

windrunnermr2.png.5536faa52c34c5e2a750c4028733c5b5.png

Hi Wyrm. I remember :P 

Edit: Since it's Wyrm-shaming day, have an AG2 meme:

Spoiler

progamerwyrm.png.1dbd2cbb623e3303b4906bef255a24a6.png

And this MR1 meme:

Spoiler

backstabbingwyrm.png.ca516d454a257382b9425c6841c19af2.png

And thanks @Wyrmhero for this deep cut but also no thanks >>

Spoiler

grandbowwyrm.png.4c77ec2628a1bf316086807b8755074f.png

Edited by Kasimir

28 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Double-posting like I don't care and like no one cares to bring you a MR2 meme, which is itself an audacious choice :P 

Reveal hidden contents

windrunnermr2.png.5536faa52c34c5e2a750c4028733c5b5.png

Hi Wyrm. I remember :P 

Edit: Since it's Wyrm-shaming day, have an AG2 meme:

Reveal hidden contents

progamerwyrm.png.1dbd2cbb623e3303b4906bef255a24a6.png

And this MR1 meme:

Hide contents

backstabbingwyrm.png.ca516d454a257382b9425c6841c19af2.png

And thanks @Wyrmhero for this deep cut but also no thanks >>

Hide contents

grandbowwyrm.png.4c77ec2628a1bf316086807b8755074f.png

BTW if you don't want to have the white border, here's Wyrm's full pfp:

photo-6627.jpg

More memes, just because I can:

Me, after the mountains of lies Wyrm told me and the LG74 Spiked wanted to tell:

Spoiler

spiked.png.e83a4b1043d987180bd7d4db9e86e1f5.png

LG74, @Mailliw73 in phishing action, colorised circa 2021:

Spoiler

Mailiroleclaims.thumb.png.993ad4dfb110e16de94ad13680a9b3ab.png

The 'PM and Thread Unsafety' Generation, in general:

Spoiler

roleclaims.png.9d9e60dc6985aef5439441ab77e10a22.png

Edited by Kasimir

3 hours ago, Kasimir said:

More memes, just because I can:

Me, after the mountains of lies Wyrm told me and the LG74 Spiked wanted to tell:

Reveal hidden contents

spiked.png.e83a4b1043d987180bd7d4db9e86e1f5.png

LG74, @Mailliw73 in phishing action, colorised circa 2021:

Reveal hidden contents

Mailiroleclaims.thumb.png.993ad4dfb110e16de94ad13680a9b3ab.png

The 'PM and Thread Unsafety' Generation, in general:

Reveal hidden contents

roleclaims.png.9d9e60dc6985aef5439441ab77e10a22.png

Spoiler

pain.jpg.31f2051a80a352358d99c15e80e650b2.jpg

:P 

Also I'll put Sunny's entire cake collection here I suppose:

New and naïve to Fallion's Tears (and to the whole of Scadrial, in fact), all Sunny wanted was to see ash fall from the sky. 

Spoiler

c0.png.b14c6c1245ff0ac69fa1a2593ae6f10b.png

Alas, the ash falls were a mere disappointment once Sunny discovered the ash's shrouded hostility towards her food. The one thing that Sunny had been looking forward to had betrayed her, had utterly ruined her cake.

Spoiler

c1.thumb.png.e7c63933203cac3002bf2c44848f32a7.png

Things only got worse form there; all around Sunny, fellow townsfolk were dropping dead like flies. To lighten up the mood, Sunny baked a rather innovate cake. Surely this would purge the raging homicide these Spiked fellas were causing. 

Spoiler

c2.png.286f24cb88a8aa73c15105f3c677658c.png

But no, things weren't looking good at all. No, one of Sunny's close confidants was soon driven out of Fallion's Tears and someone unlawfully ate Sunny's latest cake.

Spoiler

c3.png.adb14ca6dcf33b3d9bf095abbffc8894.png

But new day, new beginnings, right? Sunny was genuinely quite over all this killing and backstabbing and confusion. When she saw two new faces wander into town, she prioritised making the right first impression.

Spoiler

c4.thumb.png.25fa37e338bf3ccc25855a1940268308.png

Time to throw hope out the window - nothing mattered anymore. Too many people had died, too many people had gone away. All in all, it feelsbadman. However, Sunny was determined to finally get hold of one of these Spiked now - someone had to answer for the mysteriously eaten cake. What Sunny did not know was that this could never happen. No, for a hammer was about to fall and smash her pepe cake to bits.

Spoiler

pepesad.PNG.a392b1f84cc7777dde4159913b4dde20.PNG

Sunny simply could not bake a cake during her last day at Fallion's Tears. It appeared that someone had stolen her oven while she was busy scraping up the smashed bits of her latest cake. It didn't matter though - Sunny was certain the oven would be of no use to the thief. They wished they could reproduce her cakes. Little did they know...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This summer I embarked to a project to log all of my SE games, since I was coming up on 100 games. Now, 4+ months later, my personal spreadsheet is done! I had a blast going back and rereading (or at least skimming) all of these games, and would highly recommend players to go back and reread their own older games, and some of the more iconic games that they might not have played in. I was kind of amazed at how many wildly different (and quite often broken) rulesets we have played with, and was somewhat inspired to try and think up my own overly complicated ruleset. Now that I've started GMing, who knows?

I made notes of many of my favorite moments in the spreadsheet, and I found a couple of my own quotes regarding the meta that are worth remembering:

From AG 6:

D1 voting, in my experience at least, is far more influenced by play style than by alignment.

From LG 68, in a PM with Kas:

Lynches tend to provide less information when based on less disputable (or at least, disputed) arguments.

And this isn't a quote, but starting with LG 50, I explicitly ignored all the inactive players when doing my analysis, and this was where I first felt like I really was playing well as a villager.

In terms of the actual numbers, I'm not sure that the percentages mean a whole lot, given the number of imbalanced games involved. But if they are significant, I'm clearly total garbage at MRs, and happy with where I fall on the other types of games. I'm currently in the middle of my longest losing streak :(, which is about to catch up to my longest evil streak. And @Quintessential destroyed what could have been an 11 game survival streak, with a C1 kill no less :(.

We also need to run a QF faction game, a QF with neutral roles, and a free-for-all MR so that I can get rid of the divide by 0 errors :P.

And I have some associated RP I started that I'll post underneath here whenever I get around to writing it. Possibly accompanied by a ruleset.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2021 at 8:18 AM, Ookla the Porched said:

This summer I embarked to a project to log all of my SE games, since I was coming up on 100 games. Now, 4+ months later, my personal spreadsheet is done!

Congratz on both the 100 games played and the finishing of your spreadsheet.
A couple of notes. In QF3 you were killed by Theorymaker.  In LG24 Burnt killed you and she was a hidden Elim role.  LG36 Joe the Elim killed you.  QF56 you died as the Sacrifice was voted for which resulted in everyone dying but them.  Wish I could fill in more of the blanks but sadly some of the Docs I no longer have access too, or they never existed.

Also, you've been evil 24 times.  Fantastic.  One more and you will pass me.  If anyone deserves to take my throne, it's you.  Or Devotary.  Either of you two works quite well.

51 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Congratz on both the 100 games played and the finishing of your spreadsheet.
A couple of notes. In QF3 you were killed by Theorymaker.  In LG24 Burnt killed you and she was a hidden Elim role.  LG36 Joe the Elim killed you.  QF56 you died as the Sacrifice was voted for which resulted in everyone dying but them.  Wish I could fill in more of the blanks but sadly some of the Docs I no longer have access too, or they never existed.

Thanks! I was able to find the other missing ones in docs, so now I know the cause of all my non-vote deaths! There is now an official Araris Kill Club, and nobody has killed me more than twice so far (not sure if I should be surprised about that or not). 

52 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Also, you've been evil 24 times.  Fantastic.  One more and you will pass me.  If anyone deserves to take my throne, it's you.  Or Devotary.  Either of you two works quite well.

Wow, I didn't realize you'd been evil so many times. And I thought the RNG had it out for me lately. I suppose the Gods of Luck and Chance must be subordinate to the Gods of Really Large Numbers :P.

• 2 months later...
On 12/1/2021 at 11:39 AM, Alvron said:

"...but one old Abhorsen, making way for the new."

Have a MR1 meme courtesy of @Claincy

Spoiler

shamedbridgeman.png.00e212276692ebb4db03098b5e8b54a2.png

Don't Stop RPin':

Just a RPer
I signed up for an SE game
Picked my character, prepared this RP arc
Just a Village boi
Gotta find those hiding Spiked
Wrote some RP but I gotta analyse

Runaway train with no CW
Is this signal or some noise
It's now a game of vote chicken
It goes on and on and on and on

Village waitin'
For the flip after rollover
Analyse
Posts and voting patterns
Lurking players
Posting just to dodge the filter
Hiding somewhere out of sight

Workin' hard to find the Spiked
Everybody contributes
No more ties, we cannot roll the dice
Just analyse
Some will ML
Some get NKed
Sometimes we even post RP
Oh, the MLs never end
It goes on and on and on and on

Village waitin'
For the flip after rollover
Analyse
Posts and voting patterns
Lurking players
Posting just to dodge the filter
Hiding somewhere out of sight

Don't stop RPin'
Gotta keep on enjoyin'
Village people
Don't stop RPin'
Keep on
Don't stop RPin'

Don't stop RPin'
Gotta keep on enjoyin'
Village people

Edited by Kasimir

• 1 month later...

M'Hael and I worked on SE signatures back in the day when signatures contained stats - this was before it got canned for a number of reasons, including how the subforum related to main 17S, as well as competitiveness worries. The sig I currently use dates back to those days, just trimmed down to handle the new sig restrictions.

I got bored and needed to vent some case stress and apparently I do so creatively:

Spoiler

kascard.png.084d2311ed3883b5c1617f17ce1e8f32.png

Stats are personal and chosen for a laugh; probably going to decline to do it for anyone else in order not to run afoul of anything :) 

Edited by Kasimir