Mid-Range Game 17: Hic Sunt Leones

Amanuensis

Sanis...had heard, right?

The silence pounded against their ears.

Was no response truly forthcoming?

Spartacus could see some awkward glances being thrown around. Some of the other lancers began talking quietly among themselves, discussing how best to find the other traitors. Pierce burst into the room, grovelling, only to see that Tiberius wasn’t there. Nirgal walked in, took a look at the room, and went off shaking his head. Stick looked like she was highly enjoying the showdown between Lumina and Sanis. Khazad spouted his thoughts to anyone who would listen, then ran back to his corner. Nyanah showed off her new ionblade to some admiring lancers, and vowed to kill another Forsworn on it. Lucius muttered some of his suspicions on Nyanah and some other lancers for good measure, cheered Lumina, then faded into the crowd. Nyanah and Burganaa were throwing glances at Tia, the amnesiac lancer, who suddenly burst out with her suspicions all of a sudden.

Chaos.

And through it all, Sanis had not spoken.

So...no more discussion guys? I'm tempted to suspect you again, Elbereth, for posting that, knowing it might inhibit discussion :P Also, I am sad that the RP battle has not materialized. So it's late on my side, and I won't be awake before rollover, so I'm going to take a page out of Burnt's book (Btw, great to see you finally contributing, Burnt, and your post is good) and post a full suspicion list!

Darkness Ascendant - Has posted quite a bit of RP. Has always been rather chaotic from what games I've seen him in. I'm really 50/50 on him here. he implies he is Fabii. He has tried to redirect the lynch on Bugsy last cycle to Legend, and yet this cycle seems to imply that he might be shifting Wonko's vote to himself. An eliminator deciding again to bus another teammate to gain trust? Someone genuinely trying to help? I'm leaning on the former, honestly, but only because I still don't have much to go on.

Daniyah - Another silent character except for the occasional RP. Suspicions? neutral, but it's going to rise if you don't start posting some discussion soon, Dani. 

Assassin - Also has been mostly silent except for RP. His one discussion post was him cheering Rae to avoid vote manipulations. Still not sure how to read him. Also hoping for more posts.

Magestar - Has been quite helpful, especially in the previous cycle, where he contributed some discussion. Has been reserving his vote on both occasions. (Did you actually cheer El this cycle, Mage? You said you did in RP, but there's no color). Reading village for now, hope to see more of him.

Wonko as Sanis - Does anything need to be said? Slice 'im up, El

Jondesu - You're new, so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Has mostly been asking game related questions such as how duels or lynches work. Supported Bard in directing a duel at Straw. reads mostly village for now? Would also like to see more :P

AliasSheep - Has been talking to me in PMs. Has been transparent and open, so for the moment I trust him, and read him village. Also cheered for Rae

I_am_a_Stick - Has started posting a little in response to my post calling out inactives. Guess I finally got her to err... stick up for herself? (You're not the only one with the puns, Burnt) Hope to see more of you Stick! You cheered for Rae, but sadly that's not much of an indication when Wonko did the same. Still, I'm reading village for now.

livinglegend - Legend? what legend? I've never heard of 'im! Sadly, has not shown up since cycle 1. Impossible to say. @livinglegend?

Bugsy6912 - Grrr Burnt took all the head puns. :( I may as well quit well she's a-head. (sorry not sorry)

The_Lady_of_Chaos - Another silent one, sigh. Also new, also giving benefit of the doubt, but try to contribute a bit? Is anyone in a PM with her? Anyone can confirmt atht she's more active in PMs? I'm going to start suspecting her if she doesn't post  more. 

Elenion - Len, Why didn't you cheer for Rae the last cycle after you said you would? You were the one who supported her duel on Bugsy in the first place, citing his use of pathos, and you were right. Why didn't you follow through? That said, you have been pretty active in discussion, and kept your points relevant. Village read.

The Young Bard- Understand that you're busy with LG27, so I'm going to give you a pass for now. I'm not forgetting your duel with Straw though, I'd say minor elim read. You can correct me if you want. @The Young Bard

TheMightyLopen as Priam - Posts rarely, but mostly relevant discussion. Village read for now, though there is Rae's comment about him not posting as much as he usually does. I've got no baseline to compare this with, so I hope you prove yourself. 

Burnt Spaghetti as Tia - Just posted a massive discussion post. Seems to be pretty clear. Still not fully trusting her, but much less suspicious of her now. There is, however, the fact that she claims she has not started any PMs except one. Might be true, but could be a lie, considering how active a PMer she is. Perhaps she doesn't need to create PMs because they were already created for her. Still, I'm willing to trust her a bit for now. Village read.

Arraenae as Nyanah - What can I say? she duelled and killed Bugsy. She has also been pretty transparent about having a Blade and seems happy to help the village. But I'm always a bit wary of trigger happy vigilantes, (Sorry Rae). She has also been posting her merit counts, which for the most part tally with my counts. That's transparency there, i guess, so I trust her.

Elbereth as Lumina - Fully cleared, what can I say? Unless this is some spectacular gambit, she is most likely a confirmed villager. 

Straw as Morsde - Says he will be dropping out? Pity. 

jefrywlfersn as Jefry - RP only, no discussion. Post more or I will be suspicious. Neutral read for now. 

G'night guys. Hope to see more discussion when I wake.

19 hours ago, Elbereth said:

Also, I'm amused by the fact that despite the fact that Aman says that everyone is on time to the war room meeting, not one person excepting myself has actually been on time. :P 

Technically, my character was waiting for Tiberius for hours, and I never said he was late.  I was on time!  Bwahahah!  

1 hour ago, Doctor12 said:

Magestar - Has been quite helpful, especially in the previous cycle, where he contributed some discussion. Has been reserving his vote on both occasions. (Did you actually cheer El this cycle, Mage? You said you did in RP, but there's no color). Reading village for now, hope to see more of him.

I did it really early, and then later I felt like RPing it out.  I wanted to see how Lucius would cheer someone, seeing as I couldn't really picture him sitting on the sidelines cheering him.  

18 hours ago, Doctor12 said:

Magestar seemed to agree with the duel on Bugsy, but has reserved his cheer on both cycles now.

No, I voted, first page.

On October 15, 2016 at 6:54 AM, Magestar said:

This looks pretty conclusive, so Elbereth.  I do think I'd like to hear Wonko's end, however.   I also hope this doesn't kill discussion. :P 

I also want to be the third person in a row this cycle to use the word trigger happy, so I think Rae's being a bit trigger happy. :P  I mean, transparancy is great, but theres a point at which I start to wonder if it's all a show.  It also makes a bit of a target out of you, which is an odd thing to do.  Actually, this is the first game where I've really seen a lot of Rae, but that might just be me.  So, there's that.  I think the fact that the vote is being directed en masse is good, but two prospective kills?  Meh.  I'll think about it, and maybe vote or propose someone later.

Lucius stalked along the halls.   Nyanah was proposing an organized assasination.  He snorted.   More death?  Organized by a group of people whose nerves were pulled so taut that they were ready to snap?  This would never end well.   Sanis was standing there, facing his accusations, his face a stone.   Lucius prided himself on his control of his emotions, but this was insane.  The man must be mad.  Was he... Was he smiling?  And, though he had promised to speak to Lumina, he would not even speak to her.   Spartacus was aloof as ever, holding his peace and talking in a way that seemed almost... forced?  It would be good to get to know him better.   Lucius stopped walking.  He took a moment to get his bearings, having lost himself in his thoughts.  Ah.  That was the way.  Lucius took a left, intending to find Spartacus.

Doc, when you get on, you can decide whether or not Lucius finds you. 

Sorry everyone, I've had some RL things come up. That and trying to finish Golden Son has taken most of my time. I'm desperately trying to catch up on the thread, but it's difficult wading through all the RP. I hope to catch up and RP later tonight, but it might not be until next cycle.

From what I can tell with a brief overview was we killed Bugsy for outing a plan that would have been better in secret, now we're lynching Wonko for claiming to be a Julii? I should be better informed later. For right now, I have no merit, so here's some RP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rylos Trudged up the steps to Tiberius' manor. His ship had been delayed by a systems malfunction as he traveled to Mars from Luna. He had returned to Luna to find the ship had not been properly checked pre-flight. The blues responsible for making sure the ship was ready were promptly executed and replaced along with a few oranges who had the audacity to suggest mercy. 

Rylos was a builder. He liked everything to be in its place. If there was one thing he had learned from being a lieutenant to his Primus in the institute, it was building upon a strong foundation. When the foundation is flawed, the building will crumble. Allowing lower colors on his ship who shirked responsibility was as good as allowing termites to weave holes until the entire house was destroyed. 

That was why Rylos was proud to be on his way to swear himself to Tiberius. Tiberius was a man of vision. Any man would be lucky to grow under his tutelage and become one of his lancers. Now thanks to those slothful blues, Rylos was arriving very late to Tiberius' ceremony. One of the things Rylos admired in Tiberius was his attention to timing. Now, however, it could prove Rylos' downfall. He could not plead for mercy or understanding. That would show weakness in both Rylos and his master. Instead, Rylos would offer no excuses. He would only go before his lord and swear the oath. Hoping Tiberius would accept it. 

He paused before entering the grand building. Steeling himself for any eventuality. What would become of him if he was rejected? 

"No time for that now!" he scolded himself. He entered.

3 hours ago, Doctor12 said:

The_Lady_of_Chaos - Another silent one, sigh. Also new, also giving benefit of the doubt, but try to contribute a bit? Is anyone in a PM with her? Anyone can confirmt atht she's more active in PMs? I'm going to start suspecting her if she doesn't post  more.

I got a PM started with her, but apparently she hasn't been on since then so she never responded to it. I'm only using my Merit for PMs, though I should probably start saving for items. 

I'm not very good at reading people, but thought I'd still say it out here. Most of my thoughts on the players are similar to those of Burnt's and Doc's, but Jondesu gives off a slight elim read to me. He's active enough to post RPs, and occasionally questions about the game too. Now, it could be that he is just a normal villager, getting to grips with the game on his own, but it could also be that he's one of the elims and trying to make it seem that by asking questions in thread so it wouldn't seem like he has his elim buddies to discuss it with. But that would also depend on how coordinated the forsworns are. I'm not sure. Maybe that's just me; I'm always paranoid of new players :P   

Edit- The cycle's almost over. Should I have waited for the next cycle? :huh: Oh well.

"Not surprising," Danii muttered as the revelations unfolded before her. It came as no shock that Sanis had been caught a Forsworn. He had always made her skin crawl with those icy, laughing eyes of his, that careful way he spoke, all smiles. Danii shuddered. The others though, they seemed surprised. Two Forsworns revealed in the span of two days? Everyone was starting to be wary of each other.

And that made her shrink back in her chair. How long before they start seeing otherworldly signs in her? She had already started to get suspicious glances from people. What if they challenge her to a duel? She could just strangle them with their own clothes, but she was already short on Breath and needed what she had to survive till she got home. Which reminded her....

She had a plan.

And the box was still there.

Edited by Daniyah

Thank you for your contribution, Burnt. I'm sorry if I'm gunning for you more often than others -- I'll have to work on that. :P Revenge is fine until it affects my ability to think in an unbiased way. Elbereth.

I'm offering up the ionblade as a secoond lynch precisely because I don't trust myself to be a trigger happy vigilante. I was a trigger happy vigilante in my first game, which ended up with many, many dead villagers. (About 4, if I recall correctly. Elbereth was also a trigger-happy vigilante, but she killed around 3 eliminators, so she was much more successful.) I don't want to be a vigilante, and Wonko's lynch is so set in stone that it cuts off discussion. I can solve both of those problems by offering up the ionblade as lynch #2. 

I trust Elbereth because bussing Wonko C2 is an insanely risky move, especially with one Foresworn and zero faithful dead. Also, if Elbereth is lying and Wonko is faithful, we can lynch her next cycle. One faithful for one Foresworn is a stupid trade, and any team with Elbereth on it would be smarter than to carry it out on C2. 

Edited by Arraenae
Fixed formatting

5 hours ago, Doctor12 said:

Elenion - Len, Why didn't you cheer for Rae the last cycle after you said you would? You were the one who supported her duel on Bugsy in the first place, citing his use of pathos, and you were right. Why didn't you follow through? That said, you have been pretty active in discussion, and kept your points relevant. Village read.

I put this in my first post: my afternoon nap turned into an evening nap, and I slept right through turnover. Had I gotten on in time I would have voted for Rae to win.

Rae, that makes a lot of sense, and I can't see option 2 or 3 being particularly likely.  I'm liking The Young Bard's idea more and more, since I always prefer getting rid of someone who's not participating and therefore mostly useless (and sometimes suspicious) in the first round of RL games, and going after Straw seems to be the most similar course.  I'd always go after the silent people in RL games if I don't have anything else to go on.

To that effect, I'm going to officially cheer The Young Bard (Gregor).

Looking back, this post from Jondesu kind of pings me off a little. Now that we know Bugsy was Foresworn, this looks a little like Jondesu is a Foresworn buddy trying to save Bugsy. Of course, he could have been a villager who was also suspicious of the lack of defense of Bugsy. Still, this seems a bit off.

Okay, have not read up, but wanted to apologize for not being online. I've been distracted the fast few days. I'll read, and if there's still time, do a small RP. Again, sorry.

EDIT:

Sanis stood, frozen, thoughts racing. Lumina stood there, his Blade glimmering in here hands. He would kill her. He had to kill her. But he couldn't.

He came to realize the entire room was staring at him, waiting for him to make a move. He could almost hear them wondering -- would he crack? Go mad, rampage across the room, knife in hand? How little they understood him.

Sanis straightened his back and bowed to the room, a grin upon his face, his performance at last concluded. All that remained was his death -- so he would make it a death to remember.

Edited by Wonko the Sane

12 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

Ionblade vote tally:

Burnt (1): Dankness
Jondesu (1): Rae

The Ionblade lynch requires 3 votes on somebody and will close 5 minutes before rollover.

Almost too late, but I'd take Jondesu over Burnt for the same reasons that you suspect him, plus my gut that's been surprisingly accurate this game.

Edited by Elenion
format for voting

Chapter 4 will close on Tuesday, October 18th at 8PM EST! Chapter 5 will begin two hours later!

red_1476835200.png

Chapter 4: The Mad Hunt

Sanis caught the ionBlade with one hand, never looking away from Lumina. Then he simply… sat, watching her, as the room murmured. Several offered their support for Lumina, but eventually every voice died away as they stared at Sanis, who still hadn’t responded.

The silence stretched on. All the lancers began to shift uncomfortably in their seats. Lumina didn’t move, however. Trying to outwait me? she thought inwardly, somewhat amused. She maintained eye contact with him, prepared to wait all day if necessary. He had no other options now, and he knew just as well as she did that he’d have no chance against her in a fair fight. But he was a Gold, and Golds did not back down. Sanis stared back, imagining his hands slowly suffocating the life out of her as she could do nothing but thrash futilely, out of reach of any of her precious swords, struggles getting weaker and weaker...

Finally, he smiled, conceding the point. He stood slowly, gripping the ionBlade, and bowed to the room with a flourish. “Well, then. Seems my little games have to come to an end. Pity. I would’ve liked to see Tiberius die.” Murmurs around the table. Sanis grinned.

Lumina smiled, just barely. Thank you for that public admission of guilt. Would’ve been awkward if you’d turned out to be faithful. But she said nothing, simply walked to the edge of the table and hopped down, walking to the clear space beside the end of the table.

Sanis wasn’t finished speaking, it seemed. “But he will die, soon enough. And let’s just say that those still faithful to him will not be looked upon with favor.”

He strode into the space opposite Lumina, still confident, though he knew he was facing his death. “I’m not surprised I was caught. I wasn’t precisely subtle. My compatriots, on the other hand… Well. All the rumors you all heard about me? They were true.”

He bowed to Lumina, perfectly correctly. She responded in kind, though her senses were alert for any hint of movement. Killing her while her head was down would be precisely his style.

“My companions are worse.” Sanis charged wildly, waving the ionBlade with abandon.

Lumina waited until the last moment, then drew the katana at her waist, blocking each wild strike efficiently and precisely. He faltered for a moment, having expected her to draw her razor. That had been the idea.

She kept blocking for a moment. He was nowhere near as skilled a swordsman, yes, but even beginners could have a lucky stroke, and Lumina wasn’t particularly interested in being hit by an ionBlade. So she defended.

It took Sanis a while to get fatigued. He was a Gold, and a relatively fit one. But he certainly wasn’t used to holding a heavy object above his waist for extended periods of time, and Lumina was.  

When she judged him tired enough, she attacked back, knocking his sword out of the way again and again, landing touches on his shoulders, hands, two parallel slashes on his cheeks. With a twist, she knocked his blade completely out of his grip and put the katana at his throat.

Sanis’ hand twitched. He had a knife in the back of his shirt, as always. If he could just reach it…

“And they say I’m Tiberius’ assassin,” he said scornfully. “You’re worse, Lumina. You’re his executioner. How does that make you any better than me?”

That her way, the other party had a chance, she thought. But she didn’t speak. Duels were not places for words, and she had a reputation to keep up, after all.

Besides, there was no need. Sanis reached for his dagger, but he wasn’t quick enough. All it would take was for Lumina to twitch her fingers, and Sanis’ throat would gape open. But when she did, she saw no blood, only felt... resistance. What? His hand was getting closer to the small of his back. Surprised, she swiftly brought the flat of the blade to her shoulder and swung it at his neck, desperate to finish him before...

Too late. At once, Lumina's katana struck Sanis in the neck and broke, the fragmented blade landing on Nyanah's lap nearby. At once, Sanis' own knife flew at her and burrowed into her own throat, sinister delight pulling at the corners of his lips. She could tell that the knife just barely missed her artery, but still, that did not stop the darkness from overwhelming her. The last thing she heard before her consciousness faded was Spartacus yelling "Someone wake the Yellows!" as he slipped his arms underneath her and ran for the med bay.

Sanis relished in the chaos. While a few of his fellow lancers sprint ahead of Spartacus to wake the Yellows, most of them just sat still and watched him, the War Room a mixed bag of emotions. Some stared at him with awe, others with interest, a few with plain indifference, but most of them with anger. In the end, Sanis decided he was not ready to die, and so he burst from the table and through the door closest to him, making sure to run the opposite direction of the med bay. Would anyone try to follow him? Surely. But despite already being wounded, he would escape. He had to. If he could just get outside the Aerie, Nero's men could grab him and bring him to safety until he was ready to fight again.

Next time, he would win.

As soon as Sanis leapt for the door, a flurry of motion erupted around Nyanah, though she hardly paid it any mind, for she was too busy staring at the blade sitting in her lap, or rather, lodged into her abdomen, to care much about anything other than her own mortality. Blood seeping through her clothes, the Bondsmith held her breath, refusing to draw any Stormlight in until there was no one left to watch her. Between her tightening lungs and the shredded nerves, she could feel unconsciousness creeping towards her, but then the last lancer was outside of the room and she ripped the blade from her gut, gasping for air, the last of her stormlight reserves flooding into her to mend the wound. Like Sanis, she would live to see another day, though this time, she reflected, I'll have to be a bit more careful if I want to get home.

Hours later, when Lumina had finally awoke, she found herself fully healed, albeit a tad bit exhausted. Gently, she probed at the soft, pink resFlesh that made her neck whole again. Despite herself, despite the pain, the woman smiled, content that she survived Sanis' blade just as he had survived her own. Sadly she would not survive the assassin when they found her napping a few minutes later.  Lumina didn't even murmur as the blood bubbled from her reopened throat, though her eyes did flick open to take in the face of her killer.

And thus Lumina the Quiet would speak no more.

Sanis was defeated in a dual, but survived! He was challenged by Lumina, who was cheered on by SpartacusMagestarDaniiStickJefryNirgalPriamKhazadTiaGregorNyanah and Sanis.

Elbereth was Lumina au Julii, a Faithful lancer in the ArchGovernor's Employ. She was slain by an unknown assassin. Lumina's whisperGem contained the following message.

I killed Rae, because I don't trust her. I trust Doctor, Lopen, jefry slightly, Burnt, probably Jondesu if Rae is evil. Slight distrust of Sheep, Magestar. And hey, it wasn't a gambit, Doc!

Sound of her sticking her tongue out, since this is a voice message and thus emoticons don't work.

See you all in victory, I hope. 

Nyanah was attacked, but survived!

Quicksilver's Coffers

• (2) holoCam(s) / holoBox(es), 10 Merit: Give your holoBox to another lancer and every action that you make or that is physically made against you will be recorded and relayed to them.
  • (2) jamField(s)15 Merit: Any device that is used within close proximity of you and another lancer you target is disabled (not destroyed). This can interfere with a Lunes research, but no other House ability.
  • (2) stunFist(s)20 Merit: Stun another lancer, preventing them from taking any further actions this Chapter. If your target is protected by a pulseShield they will not be stunned, although their pulseShield will be destroyed.
  • (2) fleshMask(s)25 Merit: Disguise yourself as another lancer, preventing any action that would be used against you at the cost of potentially becoming the target of an action that would target the lancer you disguise yourself as. Likewise, any further action you take will be observed as being executed by the lancer you impersonate.
  • (2) ghostCloak(s)25 Merit: Stealth yourself, causing any action that targets you to fail. In addition, you can stalk another lancer to discover the targets and actions they make, but you yourself are unable to take any more actions.
  • (1) pulseShield(s), 30 Merit: Passively protects you from a single death (includes duels).
  • (1) ionBlade(s)40 Merit: A generic, energy-based weapon that's perfect for assassinations.

Dramatis Personae

1. Darkness Ascendant as Brown-Piercing
  2. Daniyah as Danii
  3. Doctor12 as Spartacus
  4. Assassin in Burgundy as The Jackal
  5. Magestar as Lucius
  6. Wonko the Sane as Sanis
  7. Jondesu as Quintus
  8. AliasSheep as Nirgal
  9. I_am_a_Stick as Stick
  10. livinglegend as Rylos
  11. Bugsy6912 as Sevro au Bellona
  12. The_Lady_of_Chaos as Tenebrum
  13. Elenion as Khazad
  14. The Young Bard as Gregor
  15. TheMightyLopen as Priam
  16. Burnt Spaghetti as Tia
  17. Arraenae as Nyanah
  18. Elbereth as Lumina au Julii
  19. Straw as Morsde
  20. jefrywlfersn as Jefry
Edited by Amanuensis

Alright, pulseShield's are one-use, I think, so I'm pretty sure Wonko can die today. (I could probably use the Merit from his death as well, though if someone else is close to getting a pulseShield or ionBlade and wants/needs it more than they can start a duel with him and I'll retract mine.)

I don't have much time, so I'll briefly mention that my biggest trust right now is Doctor and Rae, Doctor because he proposed the Julii plan, Rae because she led the lynch on Bugsy. I'll try and get an analysis on everybody else up by the end of this cycle.

Spartacus stood beside Lumina's corpse, silent. Wordless.

What had happened? What. had. happened??

Things had been going so well. They had executed a traitor, and Lumina had exposed another. He had fully been expecting Sanis' death. Expected they could go to the next traitor.

And now this. The one person who he only recently decided to trust.

What. Why.

Lumina… He placed a hand on her cold shoulder. I'm sorry.  I wish I could have trusted you more in life. I will seek to avenge your death.

He memorized her name, her face, and paid his last respects to her.

Then he strode out of the medbay, face shadowed. He felt the same rage swelling in him that had caused him to punch Tiberius. A storm was brewing.

With a thought, his sonic screeched so loud that all attention in the room turned to him. All doors in the palace slammed shut as his screwdriver hacked them all. Sanis was now trapped. With nowhere to run. Perfect.

He walked softly, purposefully, straight to Sanis. 

With a contemptuous flick of his sonic screwdriver, Sanis’ flickering pulseshield died completely. 

Spartacus strode towards him as Lumina had done. Completely calm, unhurried. Threat lacing his every step. 

He. unsheathed his razor... Only to find that Gregor had already cornered Sanis against a door. 

"Hello. I am Spartacus au Thorne. You killed my friend. Prepare to- oh... Ah. Um. Get him, Gregor! 

Well. That was tragic.

You can't really blame me for being wary, Elbereth, heh, but I do wish we could have been working together earlier. 

So what happened? Two possibilities. 

Was Wonko a Julii after all? He could have been an Arcos. The Pulseshield comment could have been to throw us off.

Rae. I have not forgotten how you survived Elbereth's Blade. What's your excuse? Your explanation? Who did you attack last night, hmm? 

Either way. Two people survived when they shouldn't have. 

Now it's time to even the scales.

Telemanus, on me tonight. I don't want to force anyone to do anything, or insist that I am fully cleared, but looking at Elbereth, it's not hard to guess that I'm next, if they're going after the vocal, cleared players. If I kill Wonko, I will get an Ionblade, and I will avenge her death twice over. Telemanus, I hope you consider my request. 

Ugh Ninjaed by Bard. wanted to kill Wonko :(. Guess I took too long typing out this post?

EDIT: yes, same argument as going after Tiberius. Wonko didn't directly kill El, but he hurt her enough that she died without further fight. Heh. So my character blames him for her death. 

EDIT 2: removed my challenge. Cheers Bard..  

Edited by Doctor12

I started with a pulseshield, which is why I felt slightly safer waving around the ionblade and suggesting that it be used publicly. I thought I might be able to bait a Foresworn attack and cause them to waste a kill. I'm miffed that a villager triggered it instead.

I attacked nobody last night, because I said I needed a minimum of three votes for an ionblade lynch. El seemed like she'd prefer to lynch Wonko than let me go at him, so I made the ionblade a second lynch, with the three vote minimum mentioned above. At most, there were two votes on Jondesu, not enough for me to use it. I still have the ionblade, and would like to use it in the same way.

"i-i- WHAT!!!" I spoke with utter confusion as i watch the chaos unfold around me. Find Jefry. Find Jefry. All i need to do is find Jefry. I looked all around. I couldn't see him anywhere near me. I started panicking. No no no no no no no. This isn't happening. This isn't happening. This can't be happening. I fell to the ground, covered my ears and close my eyes. I began crying. To much is happening, to much death is happening. I need a friend. Please some one tell me where Jefry is. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up through my tears. Lucius.

"Are you ok, Tenebrum?" He asked me. He helped me off my feet, and i ran to hug him. I may not be as close to him as Jefry, but he's still an old friend. I have a history with him. I can trust him, right? No, stop thinking like that. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, I think. I know Lucius, we went to the institute together. His strength helped me through. I can trust him... I hope.

Edited by The_Lady_of_Chaos

Nobody tried to steal my ionblade last night, even though everybody knew I had it. This could point towards Wonko being an Arco and not a Julii, because I see no reason why the Foresworn wouldn't want to reclaim the ionblade that I got from duelling Bugsy. We might want to consider ionblading Wonko instead of duelling him, just in case he's an Arco.

@Amanuensis, what happens if someone is in two duels with other people?