The Knights Lopen?

soyperson

3 hours ago, MoS03 said:

I have a pet theory that Dawnsingers are Listeners bonded with Radiant Spren, before Humans got there/Honor created the Honorblades/spren learned how to mimic the blades.

Actually it's a bit strange....the spren seems began to emulate the honorblade and directly began to bond with Humans.

Of course it's possible we don't know all the background but until now is an unlikely possibility

In the end is more likely that the Honorblades was already present on Roshar (made by Adonalsium) and Honor took them away from the listeners (the DawnShard) to give them to the Heralds....but it's still not very likely

Edited by Yata

Eh, Eshonai refers to a betrayal by the spren. Listeners are broth, where Men are meat. It makes potential sense if just one character unknowingly made an untrue statement. I'm sure we'll RAFO, and I don't doubt I'm probably wrong! Goodness knows I have been enough times before!

The betrayal could be that the sapient spren decided to bond with humans instead of Listeners. 

QUESTION

Is it possible for a Parshendi to become a Knight Radiant?

BRANDON SANDERSON

In the past, no. Let's say this, in-world everybody would tell you no.

Speculation is that each SA book will be about a different KR order, so the fact that Eshonai is getting her own flashback book (either SA4 or SA5) is seen as giving credibility to Eshonai becoming a KR.

The bonding Listeners do with normal spren to achieve forms seems different from the bond sentient spren form with humans, so it's possible that Listeners used to bond to sentient spren, just in a different way that didn't give surges. So I really like @MoS03's theory there. If it's true, I don't think those Listeners could be thought of as Knights Radiant - instead they would be something different. A special form.

On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 3:26 PM, Eki said:

The bonding Listeners do with normal spren to achieve forms seems different from the bond sentient spren form with humans, so it's possible that Listeners used to bond to sentient spren, just in a different way that didn't give surges. So I really like @MoS03's theory there. If it's true, I don't think those Listeners could be thought of as Knights Radiant - instead they would be something different. A special form.

Dawnsingers, perhaps? :)

• Chaos locked this topic