Quick Fix Game 18: The Black Prism

Straw

12 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Since I'm new and all, can you guys explain what's wrong with that, the only thing I can think of is when you switch ur vote from one person to the more popular one, and even then, it would only have merit if there were two people with the same amount of votes, and the person switched as a tie-breaker.

Wagoning sometimes helps the elims, but sometimes it's also helpful for lynching elims. I'm an unashamed bandwagoner, particularly in the early rounds.

I'm switching my vote from Conquestor to Bard: If Bard is an Elim then he'll most likely have vote-manip supporting him, and so we'll need a good majority in order to lynch him. I'd rather we kill inactives, but I guess that if Conq hasn't been on he hasn't been able to send in any orders, and same with some of the others.

That said, if anyone sees someone lurking around on "recently browsing", but they haven't posted recently, don't hesitate to call them out on it.

Bards coming across as evil to me, when he makes statements like 'ill wait till after X to look at Y' (PMs) which is basically saying that he thinks he'll never die or something, and he's been almost trying to get himself into a Mayoral position, which is just wrong.

Also, the phrase bandwagoning is being thrown around way too much for a game with 12 people alive.

Alright, I don't have much time to respond to all of this (seriously, everyone, I just got up, and I see this.) I'll say I'm a Green Drafter - I have the ability to roleblock someone every night. I can verify this claim if you like by roleblocking someone of your choice, and have a blue drafter scan me. I'll respond to each individual statement in a moment, but I need to get this out there to hopefully stop the lynch on me, because we can't afford to lose a green drafter so early.

7 minutes ago, The Young Bard said:

Alright, I don't have much time to respond to all of this (seriously, everyone, I just got up, and I see this.) I'll say I'm a Green Drafter - I have the ability to roleblock someone every night. I can verify this claim if you like by roleblocking someone of your choice, and have a blue drafter scan me. I'll respond to each individual statement in a moment, but I need to get this out there to hopefully stop the lynch on me, because we can't afford to lose a green drafter so early.

I don't think becoming too dependent on roles in this kind of game is a good idea.  Especially when trying to stop a lynch on someone who's thought to be suspicious.

Hmm.  I think that makes sense.  It's too bad he just got on.  Bard.  I think that covers a lot of what I wanted of him.  

Having a blue scan him would be good.  I have no other ideas for aa lynch tho.

edit;  By "it's to bad he just got on" I mean it's too bad he did not have time to defend himself.

Edited by Magestar

1 minute ago, Magestar said:

Hmm.  I think that makes sense.  It's too bad he just got on.  Bard.  I think that covers a lot of what I wanted of him.  

edit;  By "it's to bad he just got on" I mean it's too bad he did not have time to defend himself.

How about Conquestor, Mage? With your vote and mine, that's 2, so it will tie the lynch for now, and we can see what the scan results say in the morning. If someone else comes on as well, then we can lynch Conq, which is no great loss, because if he's a villager his vote/actions have counted for nothing so far and if he's an Eliminator that's one less we have to deal with.

If you scroll up, you will see a vote tally.  There are already a few people with a vote or so on them.  If you want to have a chance at living, vote for one of them.  Honestly, you asking me to vote for Conq makes me a little more suspicious of you, because of that, but I'll take it that you have not read the thread that far yet.  

edit; vote tally on previous page now. :P 

Edited by Magestar

3 minutes ago, The Young Bard said:

How about Conquestor, Mage? With your vote and mine, that's 2, so it will tie the lynch for now, and we can see what the scan results say in the morning. If someone else comes on as well, then we can lynch Conq, which is no great loss, because if he's a villager his vote/actions have counted for nothing so far and if he's an Eliminator that's one less we have to deal with.

Really?  That's the most desperate play you've made yet.  Bard.  A tied lynch helps no one.

Just now, The Young Bard said:

A tied lynch helps protect the Roleblocker in the game...

Specifically helps you, you mean.  This game isn't exactly going to be long and we need information to catch eliminators much more than we need roleblockers whose usefulness is going to be limited over the short timespan of the game.

4 minutes ago, AliasSheep said:

Really?  That's the most desperate play you've made yet.  Bard.  A tied lynch helps no one.

I know.  It just looks bad.  

3 minutes ago, The Young Bard said:

A tied lynch helps protect the Roleblocker in the game...

You're right Mage. Conq, Darkness. Care to help?

I really hope your an Elim.  Because if we kill the RB, then I'm going to be frustrated. 

I'm so not in the mood to help you out.  Not after LG26.  

I'm super on the fence here.

Ok.  I'm going to shut off this now.  I can't deal with this.

edit;  Oops.  The cycle closed. :P  Ninja'd.

Edited by Magestar

Quick Fix 18: Cycle Three- Something

[writeup to be edited in momentarily]

Stink has died. He was a Normal Villager!
Bard was lynched! He was a Green Drafter!

Vote Count
Darkness (1): Ecthelion 
Bard (3): Bard, Stink, Elenion 

Stink was revealed to have helped kill Bard! He is a Normal Villager

Cycle 3 has begun! You have 24 hours to send in actions and choose who to lynch.

http://www.pending.me.uk/cd/bla_1474930800.png

Player List

1. Voral Grim (Alvron)Neutral Assassin

2. The Unnamed Person (The Young Bard)Green Drafter
3. Faren (Conquestor)
4. Nivag Pik (Assassin in Burgundy)
5. Brent Weak (Darkness Acendant)
6. Alexios of Illytia (Sheep)
7. Chaos (Lady of Chaos)
8. Human Target (Ecthelion III)
9. Has Too Much Time (Metacognition)Normal Villager
10. Stick (Stick)
11. Mark (Mark)
12. Fright Angel (STINK)Normal Villager
13. Epsilon (Daniyah)
14. The Blob (Elenion)
15. Test Subject #134 (Magestar)

Edited by Straw

8 minutes ago, Straw said:

Yes, he died.

Right.  I skipped over that for some reason.  Oops.

Anyway, looking at last turn's posts, I've got a fair bit of trust in Mage.  He's acting similarly to how he has in previous games when he's been a villager and it's quite distinctive, so I'm more inclined to say he's village than not.

Elenion however did say some things that I didn't pick up on last night.  First, his talk of the eliminators having lots of vote manipulation.  There's only 15 players; the chances of being any more than 2 orange drafters in the game is really low, the chances of them both being eliminator are even lower.  I'm willing to bet that the vote manip that moved Bard's vote onto himself was a villager; though disregarding the chance of that being an elim trying to gain our trust shouldn't be discounted.  Second, he continues talking about wanting to kill inactives.  I'm pretty sure I made my opinion on that clear cycle 1.  I take issue with Elenion saying it the same as I had issue with Alv saying it; and Alv turned out to want to kill everyone, sooooo...

EDIT: Didn't make the implication in my first point clearer; that is, Elenion probably knows something about the elim team distribution that we don't, because he would be one of them.

Also, nice one Bard; you nearly had me with the Green drafter ploy, even if you weren't lying about it.

Edited by AliasSheep

7 minutes ago, AliasSheep said:

He's acting similarly to how he has in previous games when he's been a villager and it's quite distinctive, so I'm more inclined to say he's village than not.

Lovely.  Would that I could be less distinctive.

Ah well.  I get the feeling it's going to be difficult for me when I'm finally an Elim.

Just now, Straw said:

@Magestar The GM spreadsheet said you were voting for bard. Who were you actually voting for?

I greened out my vote. :P  

45 minutes ago, Magestar said:

1 hour ago, Magestar said:

I'm very glad Bard was evil. :P  Why did Stink die?  Or is that a PAFO question?

And apparently a Vote Manip made me vote on Bard.  Anyone willing to fess up?

I moved Bard's vote, not yours. It may have been an error in the write-up.

1 hour ago, AliasSheep said:

Elenion however did say some things that I didn't pick up on last night.  First, his talk of the eliminators having lots of vote manipulation.  There's only 15 players; the chances of being any more than 2 orange drafters in the game is really low, the chances of them both being eliminator are even lower.  I'm willing to bet that the vote manip that moved Bard's vote onto himself was a villager; though disregarding the chance of that being an elim trying to gain our trust shouldn't be discounted.  Second, he continues talking about wanting to kill inactives.  I'm pretty sure I made my opinion on that clear cycle 1.  I take issue with Elenion saying it the same as I had issue with Alv saying it; and Alv turned out to want to kill everyone, sooooo...

I'm the Orange Drafter who ensured that Bard died. I put in the action the same time as I put my vote on Bard to ensure that he died.

That said, Sheep. Last turn he seemed too eager to kill a claimed roleblocker, as if he knew in advance that he wouldn't take any flak for it because he knew in advance that Bard was evil. There's only one way he could have known that. In addition, he put a vote on Bard at the last second after the lynch was cemented, to make it look like he was helping us in the lynch of his teammate to draw suspicion away from himself.