Quick Fix Game 18: The Black Prism

Straw

9 minutes ago, The_Lady_of_Chaos said:

Ya, i'm still trying to figure the game out. I'm mainly relying on my brother to be honest. I'm not the best at reading people yet.

Who is your brother, out of interest? (If you don't want to say, you don't have to.)

*sigh* I had a PM set up with Meta. Did you have to go and get yourself killed 3 times over in Cycle 1, Meta?

2 minutes ago, The Young Bard said:

Who is your brother, out of interest? (If you don't want to say, you don't have to.)

*sigh* I had a PM set up with Meta. Did you have to go and get yourself killed 3 times over in Cycle 1, Meta?

He's Wonko i'm not sure if he has more so his name, but i think that's it.

Okay, so everyone wanted Meta dead for some reason. At least we know that the elims wanted Meta dead too, and I guess it's good that Alv is gone before he killed any other villagers.

I'm pretty suspicious of Darkness right now, but can't be bothered to place a vote because mobile ya know. But I'll be voting on Darkness when I get home.

3 hours ago, Elenion said:

Conquestor. For lack of a better target.

Are we even sure if Conquestor is playing? I mean, he was last online on Sunday at 10:06am (my timezone) and it's currently Tuesday 11:38am (also my timezone). Let's lynch him while he's not looking :P (jk)

Sheep raises a good point - bandwagonning like that is kind of suspicious, IMO - it allows you to appear active without actually attracting too much attention. So I'm going to vote for Daniyah.

At the same time, Sheep, if you're suspicious of a player, I advise you vote on them, because Eliminators have attempted to turn the villagers against each other and keep their own hands clean before as well. By voting on a player, you both encourage a more thorough response and show players that you're not saying one thing and doing another.

I find it less likely that there would be a second SK in a game of about 14 people guys. So the only thing really suspicious about Dani is the bandwagoning that happened on D1. Not really a problem if it's C1. So I don't get why you want to lynch her now.

I was kidding about being a Bi-chrome before, I'm just a Light Bane in disguise

Anyway, I agree with STINK, Daniyah's only suspicous activity was Bandwagoning, but still, it's not that bad right ?

Since I'm new and all, can you guys explain what's wrong with that, the only thing I can think of is when you switch ur vote from one person to the more popular one, and even then, it would only have merit if there were two people with the same amount of votes, and the person switched as a tie-breaker.

Ugh, I had a post in LG26 where I talked about bandwagoning, can't link it though cause I'm on mobile :( It's in one of the posts where I responded to Magestar in D1 though. So, you could find it and read it if you want? That would be my advice :P

36 minutes ago, STINK said:

Ugh, I had a post in LG26 where I talked about bandwagoning, can't link it though cause I'm on mobile :( It's in one of the posts where I responded to Magestar in D1 though. So, you could find it and read it if you want? That would be my advice :P

K thanks

EDIT- Y'know, after reading multiple pages of text, and realising just how high tensions were on D1 XD I forgot what I was looking for. I think I will just avoid bandwagoning, cbb looking through again

Edited by Darkness Ascendant

Yeah, I have a little trouble understanding the problems with Bandwagoning as well, but I've realized that this community hates it.  I think they would try to lynch it if it played SE.  

So I have to not do that. :P  

Anyway, I don't really think anyone has done a lot of suspicious things yet.  

Gut reads say Bard is somewhat suspicious, but I don't know.    The things being said about DA make some amount of sense, however, I personally think it's more their play-style. Vaguely suspicious of Ecth still, but I don't have a good reason to vote on anyone just yet.

Edited by Magestar
Why does spell check not work half the time on this site?

I'll place a vote on Bard.  I don't really see a reason not to, and although he has definitely tried (and somewhat succeeded) to make lynch conversation happen, it's been slightly off to me.  And he seems more talkative than usual, although that might just be perspective.  Plus, I feel like putting something behind my suspicions RN.  Bard, what do you have to say?

8 hours ago, The Young Bard said:

At the same time, Sheep, if you're suspicious of a player, I advise you vote on them, because Eliminators have attempted to turn the villagers against each other and keep their own hands clean before as well. By voting on a player, you both encourage a more thorough response and show players that you're not saying one thing and doing another.

I wasn't suggesting she was suspicious as much as merely putting that out there.  If there's anyone you should be saying this to, it's Stink.

@Magestar, @Darkness Ascendant

Bandwagoning is bad as it allows an eliminator to push a lynch on a non-eliminator without needing to defend themself.

Also, on later thought; perhaps Alv was the assassin who killed the Prism in the first write-up (thematically) and was apologising to the Blackguard for that?  All in character or something.  I don't know whether having a third Blackguard faction would make sense.

7 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

I was kidding about being a Bi-chrome before, I'm just a Light Bane in disguise

Anyway, I agree with STINK, Daniyah's only suspicous activity was Bandwagoning, but still, it's not that bad right ?

Since I'm new and all, can you guys explain what's wrong with that, the only thing I can think of is when you switch ur vote from one person to the more popular one, and even then, it would only have merit if there were two people with the same amount of votes, and the person switched as a tie-breaker.

Could you not write in red?  It's usually reserved for voting and I'm not quite sure how one's supposed to distinguish a vote of yours from anything else you've said.

Edited by AliasSheep
excess whitespace