Quick Fix Game 18: The Black Prism

Straw

First things first: crunch the numbers. There are 15 players in the game: that should leave us with about 4 elims. We have 10 turns to wipe them all out. Bar sub-red kills, that means we have to get a successful lynch 40% of the time.

@Straw Were roles and alignments set by RNG and then modified, or were all chosen by the GM?

Alright, I'm still bitter that Assassin in Burgundy won LG25 by playing inactive the whole game, so I'm going to place a vote to encourage him to speak up. He's been online since the game started, but hasn't posted, which is a red flag for me when he's pulled that trick once before.

@Assassin in Burgundy

EDIT: I focused on Assassin, but the same is true for everyone who hasn't posted - I'd like to hear from you!

@Conquestor, @Darkness Ascendant, @The_Lady_of_Chaos@Metacognition, @I_am_a_Stick, @Mark IV, @Daniyah, @Magestar

Edited by The Young Bard
Summoned Bigger Fish...

I probably won't be on most of this cycle due to some last minute stuff.

I don't really have anything else to say D1, except that it seems really odd that Ecth would roleclaim (expecially that) D1.  It's a really odd move if they are an Elim, and it's almost as weird if they're village.

Because there's role claiming on C1 with a role,and role claiming on C1 with no role. In the case of no role, It serves no purpose but to tell elims not to kill the no-role, and also serves as an excuse in case Ecth is evil and goes 'well I'm no role!'. From the view of a villager, there is almost no point in role claiming C1

That's not very nice Bard. But yeah, I will try to speak up more this game. Adding on to that, I didn't say anything because there was no one really to suspect, because the only things posted were questions and numbers. I'm not going to suspect Alvron just for asking if there's no PM's this cycle. 

Edited by Assassin in Burgundy

T̴͍̔͗̿̔ḣ̢̨͍̬͇̮͇̯ͨ̓͗ͦ͆ͭȩ͈̪̳͉̒͛̎̏ͨ͡ ̸̦̲̜̙̥̗̫͕ͩ̿ͭ͐c̎ͦ̍̈́ͫ̎҉̳̙̩̹ͅh̡͒̑҉̝̪̝̦̠̖̣à̎̾̉̇̐̏҉̝oͫ̋ͣͮ̓ͪ͒͏̨̡͙͕̺̞̣s͗̏͏̛͍̬̺͈̝̰̻̻ ̲͓̲̃̎̔ͧ̒ͫͤ͡h̲͂̆ͤͫ͊͝ạ̢̞̭ͭ͑ͦͧ͝͡s̥̯͕̽ͭ ̷̵̗̳̝̏̈́ͯͪ̌b͕̰̰̭̗̮̫ͯ̑̋͞e̷͈̤̦̹͍̙̙̾͂ͥ̾͝g̩̭͚ͮͩ͞͠u͕̝̩̾ͭͪ͛̏̓̽͜ṇ͖̔ͪ̈̈̔̚ͅ!̩̭͚̼̦̼̮͎̈́̓̍̈́̍̓͜͞

Oh Colors, Bard XD, if you've been in any game with me before (I'm pretty sure you have) , you'd know I'm mostly quiet. Which often makes people think I'm conspiring with my evil faction members. When mostly, I just don't post much because posting is complicated. Say the wrong words and people would think you're an elim and vote you off. Of course, I'm not saying I wouldn't post at all, I'm just grasping things up and stuff for the time being. Sooo yeah.

Also, I like your trick of making inactive players speak up XD Like keeping me at gunpoint and saying, "you speak now, Stick, or I'll turn you into fire" :P 

But this is just C1 so I don't really have much say on the game right now.

And is it possible not to have any powers and just be normal? (Like Ecth claims to be?) I didn't think it was.

Edited by I_am_a_Stick
saw some of my typos and died. They burn my eyes.

1 minute ago, I_am_a_Stick said:

Oh Colors, Bard XD, if you've been in any game with me before, you'd know I'm mostly quiet. Which often makes people think I'm conspiring with my evil faction members. When mostly, I just don't post much because posting is complicated. Say the wrong words and people would think you're an elim and vote you off. Of course, I'm not saying I wouldn't post at all, I'm just grasping things up and stuff for the time being. Sooo yeah.

Also, I like your trick of making non-active players speak up XD Like keeping me at gunpoint and saying, "you speak now, Stick, or I'll turn you into fire" :P 

But this is just C1 so I don't really have much say on the game right now.

And is it possible not to have any powers and just be normal? (Like Ecth claims to be?) I didn't think it was.

OK. Clearly an Elim, guys. Let's lynch him. :P (That's OK. I understand, but I need people to start talking so people can comment on other people, so we can get a discussion going.) Stick. Seriously though, being quiet in SE Games is probably the easiest way to avoid suspicion if you're an Eliminator - it worked brilliantly in LG25 (for that reason, I suggest the sub-red drafters target inactives if they haven't got any other suspicions, because that will encourage players to post more.) So, if you're naturally quiet, I'll do what I can to prod you out of your shell. :)

It is possible, with the Servant role, but that means Ecth should have started with the role and alignment of a player. Ecth, I wouldn't recommend revealing your player's role, but it would help it would really help to have a cleared villager to work with, so do you mind telling us who they are? (Unless I misunderstood the Servant role... GM Clarification: When you talk about the Servant role, Servants begin with the role and alignment of a player, right? Or are they allowed to choose one over the course of the game?)

Hello, Conq. Have a poke-vote. Have you got anything else to add before rollover?

@Conquestor

28 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

I will put it out there that I am a  red/orange bichrome, so I will attempt to target the inactive. Is that okay Bard?

Congratulations, Darkness. You just made yourself a target for the Eliminators. Great. Yellow Drafter, wherever you are, target Darkness. We can't afford to lost a bichrome this early on. And I was talking more to the sub-reds rather than the reds or the oranges, but anyway... *sigh* I need to look at this again when I've had enough sleep (so sometime next year, then), but why on earth would you claim that? Are you trying to get yourself killed?

I think Inactives are the biggest problem right now.  An inactive Eliminator can easily cost us the game if left unchecked.  As such I think we should use the first two lynches to target inactives and any sub-reds can do the same with their attacks should they wish to set anyone on fire.  Of the current inactives we have @The_Lady_of_Chaos, who's a new player, @Metacognition, who admits he might not have the time to play and @Conquestor, who is almost always borderline inactive.  Of those, Con is the only one that hasn't been online since the start of the game.  I would rather not kill a new player so Meta has my vote.

Vote Tally:
Assassin (0): Bard
Stick (0): Bard
Con (1): Bard
Meta (1): Alv