Quick Fix Game 18: The Black Prism

Straw

5 hours ago, The_Lady_of_Chaos said:

Ya, this was a lot of fun.

5 hours ago, The_Lady_of_Chaos said:

Nice, hopefully we'll be on the same team again. I also think that i might have my brother join the next one as well.

Looks live we've already got a convert. ;) It's addictive, isn't it?

3 hours ago, Elenion said:

But of course, I'd tell you I was on your team whether it was true or not. :ph34r:

Aaaannnd the mind games already start. There's no better way to initiate someone, so well done, Elenion! :P

I do hope that we get another game set in the Lightbringer series. I died far too quickly (and in a game I barely realized I was in) in this one and it really is a rich world. Thanks again to Straw and El for running it and for, hopefully, instigating other people running games in this setting! :)

When it comes to being an eliminator, some people have to wait a while, while others have the RNG favor them greatly. Joe was evil in his first two games. An old player named Claincy was evil 3 of his first 4 games. But then Maill wasn't evil until around his 8th game. The longest streak is 11 good games (held by Jain, who doesn't play anymore). So you've got a bit. You'll be evil eventually. Have no fear. :)

11 hours ago, little wilson said:

When it comes to being an eliminator, some people have to wait a while, while others have the RNG favor them greatly. Joe was evil in his first two games. An old player named Claincy was evil 3 of his first 4 games. But then Maill wasn't evil until around his 8th game. The longest streak is 11 good games (held by Jain, who doesn't play anymore). So you've got a bit. You'll be evil eventually. Have no fear. :)

I wasn't griping; in fact I find it humorous.

On 6 October 2016 at 2:55 PM, Elenion said:

Now that is one empty elim doc.

El just posted it.

Yep... :( Particularly after I die... I wouldn't be surprised if it's the shortest Elim Doc ever...

Congratulations to the village on their win, by the way. Even if you accomplished it by bandwagonning on me at 2 o'clock in the morning... *grumbles* (seriously, well done. I thought we had this one in the bag from the beginning, but you pulled through.) A special congratulations to Daniyah and Lady of Chaos for killing Mark and then Ecth in two consecutive cycles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, the time has come to close another game.  While I didn't live very long, I did enjoy myself while alive.  Thank you Straw for bringing the Lightbringer series to SE and opening some of our eyes to this wonderful new Luxin filled world.  Thanks to both Sart and Elbereth for helping Co-GM this game, I'm sure Straw is most appreciative of your help for his first game.  And finally thanks to all those that played for without you there would be no one to kill and that would just be sad. :P

If anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get a hold of GammaWilson, Metacognition or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can.

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone over here in our Art of Game Creation thread as well. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about!

For those who are interested in learning about the joys of stabbing the backs of fellow Sharders, LG28: The Awakening at the House on the Hill is open for sign ups so feel free to join in the fun.

Thanks again to everyone that played and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games!