Quick Fix Game 18: The Black Prism

Straw

Lady of Chaos

Yes, a PM would be much appreciated. In a game with just 7 players remaining, even one lurker poses a threat to the village, IMO. So, I'm sorry, but I did interpret you as lurking. If you aren't, then I'd like to talk to you; get a feel for what role/alignment you might be and your general playstyle. 

So, yes. PM me next cycle then, if you can.  

Note that I'm going to sleep now. So I CANNOT take part in further Lynch discussion. My suspicion in stick has lessened as I thought more about it, and I feel I overreacted to his post. So, yeah... No one to vote for... Again.... 

Well, goodnight guys!

1 hour ago, Elenion said:

That sounds wise, since it would protect you from all night-kills from now until the end of the game.

It actually wouldn't :P If I am to get killed this cycle, It would only reveal my killer's name, role, and alignment. I'm still grateful for it though. At least I have a role 

Edited by I_am_a_Stick

19 hours ago, AliasSheep said:

The people whose actions interest me more are Stick and Ecth.  I haven't really seen either of them posting a lot, yet Stick helped lynch and Ecth also helped lynch Assassin. (You might wanna check your stats, Len; Ecth didn't post last round).

If we look at Stick's vote on Darkness (I can't quote from closed threads :/):
"I'm voting for Darkness too. I'm fairly suspicious of Daniyah as well. But I have more to think on that matter"

There's not a lot there, is there.  They've voted on Darkness... why, exactly?  Because the rest of us did?  And then say they have suspicions on Dani but don't elaborate in the least.  The feeling I get from this is that they're trying to get us to trust them by bussing a teammate.  That would explain the lack of reasoning.  The second bit, about Dani, seems to further the cover.  "I'm voting for Darkness but I'm also suspicious of this other person" is much easier to look over than "I'm voting for Darkness".  There's more to it, if you get what I mean.

These accusations? You seem to accuse me of voting for Darkness right after he accused me of being an elim and then for stating my suspicions.

Alright. I voted on Darkness because of his accusations on me+his PM conversation with me (the way he told me that he was 'just a Normal Villager lol' seemed painfully obvious) And well, I still suspect Dani to an extent. You may take the C1 bandwagon or the last minute vote on Darkness last cycle. Idk. Instincts? I'm not really good at reasoning or explaining myself XD, but I hope you get my point. 

1 hour ago, I_am_a_Stick said:

Alright. I voted on Darkness because of his accusations on me+his PM conversation with me (the way he told me that he was 'just a Normal Villager lol' seemed painfully obvious

When did he tell you this?

And has anyone else been told this by Darkness?

These accusations? You seem to accuse me of voting for Darkness right after he accused me of being an elim and then for stating my suspicions.

You didn't explain your vote on Darkness in your post; I'm not one to assume that you simply voted in retaliation.  That seems like a futile effort to me, unless you were actually at risk of being lynched, which you weren't.  I brought it up because of the lack of an explanation in the post and I explained why I mentioned you stating your suspicions.  They made your post seem more substantial and thus easier to skip over.

You may take the C1 bandwagon or the last minute vote on Darkness last cycle

Is this your argument for your suspicion of Dani?  Because they're the same points Ecth made earlier:

18 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

As you said, she "jumped on the bandwagon for lynching Meta comparatively early",

18 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

and her vote on Darkness was just thrown on at the end when Darkness was already ahead by a rather wide margin.

And to question your second point, @Ecthelion III, that vote was accompanied by a fairly long explanatory paragraph justifying Dani's vote.  That's not nearly the same as just placing a vote at the end of the cycle to "firm up the lynch" or something like that.  It was explained and reasoned etc.  If anything, that's a point in Dani's favour.

On latter thought as well, questioning your first point, I'm not sure how relevant that early bandwagon is - it seems kinda minor.  It was the first cycle and we're now on cycle 5 and personally Dani seems to have made me trust her, so I'm willing to look it by.  I presume it's not the same for you.

Also, guys, we have ~1 hour left and no one up for the lynch. I'd rather have a lynch than not, so can we get some more votes in?

Quick Fix 18: Cycle Six - The Stick

One morning something quite strange was happening. A stick was walking, and talking. Some people did not like this stick. They grabbed it, stabbed it and burnt it. That is how The Stick died his ignoble death.

Stick was lynched! He was a Yellow Drafter

Sheep helped kill Stick! Normal Villager

Vote Count
Stick (2) Sheep, Elenion

Daniyah (1) Ecthelion

Cycle 6has begun! You have 24 hours to send in actions and choose who to lynch.

blu_1475190000.png

Player List

1. Voral Grim (Alvron)Neutral Assassin

2. The Unnamed Person (The Young Bard)Green Drafter
3. Faren (Conquestor)Normal Villager
4. Nivag Pik (Assassin in Burgundy)Normal Villager
5. Brent Weak (Darkness Acendant)Orange/Red Bichrome
6. Alexios of Illytia (Sheep)
7. Chaos (Lady of Chaos)
8. Human Target (Ecthelion III)
9. Has Too Much Time (Metacognition)Normal Villager
10. Stick (Stick)Yellow Drafter
11. Mark (Mark)
12. Fright Angel (STINK)Normal Villager
13. Epsilon (Daniyah)
14. The Blob (Elenion)
15. Test Subject #134 (Magestar)Super-Violet Drafter

Edited by Straw

Well, I know I didn't...

Although it seems that the elims have lost interest in killing anyone. 

Does anyone know who was roleblocked or protected?

It seems this cycle was over before it even started... Or so the countdown says... Heh

Edited by Mark IV

1 hour ago, Daniyah said:

Would have been better if the yellow flare had revealed Len's alignment, as Sheep already seemed pretty villager-y.

I for one am glad that I can finally trust Sheep for certain.

1 hour ago, Mark IV said:

Does anyone know who was roleblocked or protected?

I didn't protect last night to save Drafts, since I assumed that the elim would assume that I would. Looks like it worked.

1 hour ago, Mark IV said:

Although it seems that the elims have lost interest in killing anyone.

They're hoping that we'll do the work for them.

As for reads, here's where I'm at:

Len: me. Either a villager or a very bus-happy elim, depending on your level of paranoia. Role is Red-Orange Bichrome.

Sheep: Hard-cleared villager. 'Nuff said. Role is Normal Villager. Elim chance at 0%

Chaos: I've had a PM with her, and so far she's read village to me. No role-claim at this time. I'd rate elim chance at 30%

Ecth: Slightly-suspicious, but I know that he's been paying far less attention than usual, consistent with his claim of Normal Villager. Elim chance at 40%

Daniyah: Hasn't done anything really suspicious or very villager-like. No role-claim. Elim chance at 50%

Mark: Read elim to me early-on but is slowly moving back towards neutral. No role-claim. Elim chance at 65%

I was just looking back over the previous day and I saw this:

It's funny how literally every accusation on me this game is based on bandwagoning. -Daniyah

I'm not getting good vibes from this post: it seems like an overreaction to just a couple of votes, and non-bandwagon ones at that. Also, there's this:

Don't let yourself be fooled by the innocence of newcomers. I was an Elim in my first game (LG25) and the whole time I pulled off the "my first game, observing and getting to grips with it" thing in the thread and PMs. You know how that game ended :P 

Be clear though, I'm not saying I'm suspicious of Chaos

(emphasis mine)

What this second post sounds like is that Daniyah is playing both sides: encouraging players to vote on lurkers but yet not wanting to cast any votes herself. This reminds me of the Derethi tactics in LG24: We had confirmed the identity of the Korathi faction leader from an inside source, but needed the lynch to penetrate the faction's protect actions. We accomplished this by convincing the village that the Korathi faction were working behind the scenes to eliminate the other factions, while really we were the killing faction. The same could be happening here: Daniyah convinces us that lurkers are undermining the game, even though she's been lurking pretty well. She naturally avoids suspicion because she proposed the idea in the first place, and so we waste a lynch or two on inactives whom we've accused of lurking.

This is all just a theory at this point, but the evidence is piling up in favor of Daniyah being the last elim.

Are we sure there's only one Elim left?

19 minutes ago, Elenion said:

I was just looking back over the previous day and I saw this:

I'm not getting good vibes from this post: it seems like an overreaction to just a couple of votes, and non-bandwagon ones at that.

It was a reaction to not only the votes but also to those who accused me and voted for someone else, like Stick here:

Alright. I voted on Darkness because of his accusations on me+his PM conversation with me (the way he told me that he was 'just a Normal Villager lol' seemed painfully obvious) And well, I still suspect Dani to an extent. You may take the C1 bandwagon or the last minute vote on Darkness last cycle. Idk. Instincts? I'm not really good at reasoning or explaining myself XD, but I hope you get my point. 

33 minutes ago, Elenion said:

What this second post sounds like is that Daniyah is playing both sides: encouraging players to vote on lurkers but yet not wanting to cast any votes herself. 

I did not vote on Chaos because I had no reason to. I only said what I said because not posting just because of being a new player is not enough to let someone be cleared of being an Elim. Which was followed by an example of a similar thing happening in a previous game. It's a different thing that Choas hasn't done anything Elim-like. 

56 minutes ago, Elenion said:

This reminds me of the Derethi tactics in LG24: We had confirmed the identity of the Korathi faction leader from an inside source, but needed the lynch to penetrate the faction's protect actions. We accomplished this by convincing the village that the Korathi faction were working behind the scenes to eliminate the other factions, while really we were the killing faction. The same could be happening here: Daniyah convinces us that lurkers are undermining the game, even though she's been lurking pretty well. She naturally avoids suspicion because she proposed the idea in the first place, and so we waste a lynch or two on inactives whom we've accused of lurking.

Well, it wasn't really me who proposed the idea in the first place, but yes, I admit that following that idea had been a mistake which I realized on time and retracted my vote from the inactive. And I'm not trying to convince people to lynch lurkers. You're reading too much into it.

Quick Fix 18: Cycle Seven - Spy McSpy

Write up will be edited in later.

Mark was killed! He was a Blue Drafter

Elenion was killed! He was a Orange/Red Bichrome

Sheep died!  He was a Normal Villager

Vote Count
Daniyah (1) Elenion 

Cycle 7 has begun! You have 24 hours to send in actions and choose who to lynch.

blu_1475190000.png

Player List

1. Voral Grim (Alvron)Neutral Assassin

2. The Unnamed Person (The Young Bard)Green Drafter
3. Faren (Conquestor)Normal Villager
4. Nivag Pik (Assassin in Burgundy)Normal Villager
5. Brent Weak (Darkness Acendant)Orange/Red Bichrome
6. Alexios of Illytia (Sheep)Normal Villager
7. Chaos (Lady of Chaos)
8. Human Target (Ecthelion III)
9. Has Too Much Time (Metacognition)Normal Villager
10. Stick (Stick)Yellow Drafter