Voidus

1 hour ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

That depends on alot of factors, afterall, he is your character's brother, so you control him technically as well. Maybe he couldn't give two crem about your dissapearance, perhaps he has figured out that you dissappeared whilst playing GoG, heck, he might also play, and then find your character then, surprised begins asking you questions about what happened and where you are

Yeah pretty much this.

If anyone needs any help, information or wants to perform some kind of action but doesn't want to write a whole post just for that then let me know.

33 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

My guy is completely free, as you can probably tell. Not much of what he'll do is planned so, you can start something with him.^_^

Sounds good, shall we meet in the marketplace? I'll send you a PM for a collab doc.

...so. I'm considering a character, want to run it by ya'all. You know that joke about how guys play girls online?

(Or, you know. Look at the fact that my Oregon characters are girls)

Do a twist on that. A guy got the Beta, loaded it up, did a female...and finds themselves trapped as a female avatar.

And, yes, playing this as a straight up, uncomfortable expetience for them. That it's one thining to play a girl, another (very different) thing for someone who doesn't identify as female to be in that archetype.

...but I'm worried that that might be too dark or mature or uncomfortable topic...

8 minutes ago, Quiver said:

...so. I'm considering a character, want to run it by ya'all. You know that joke about how guys play girls online?

Do a twist on that. A guy got the Beta, loaded it up, did a female...and finds themselves trapped as a female avatar.

And, yes, playing this as a straight up, uncomfortable expetience for them. That it's one thining to play a girl, another (very different) thing for someone who doesn't identify as female to be in that archetype.

...but I'm worried that that might be too dark or mature or uncomfortable topic...

It is something I had considered too, one of the things I was hoping to bring up in the final game was issues of gender identity, but for a casual forum RP I wasn't sure I was going to do it. So that being said, if other people are comfortable with it then it's definitely ok by me.

8 minutes ago, Quiver said:

It's a bit more than just a joke, so yeah it'd have to happen eventually.

13 minutes ago, Quiver said:

As long as you aren't playing to be salacious I don't see why not.

Edit: As soon as I get a time arranged with Conquestor we should have some RP coming in. We are also still open to more allies.

Edited by Elenion

10 minutes ago, Voidus said:

It is something I had considered too, one of the things I was hoping to bring up in the final game was issues of gender identity, but for a casual forum RP I wasn't sure I was going to do it. So that being said, if other people are comfortable with it then it's definitely ok by me.

6 minutes ago, Elenion said:

As long as you aren't playing to be salacious I don't see why not.

Edit: As soon as I get a time arranged with Conquestor we should have some RP coming in. We are also still open to more allies.

Yeah, not salacious, and not as a joke. 

I think I've mentioned elsewhere, gender interests me, so the idea of playing and with that sounds fun...

...but i have no issues doing something else if you would prefer.

3 hours ago, Quiver said:

Yeah, not salacious, and not as a joke. 

I think I've mentioned elsewhere, gender interests me, so the idea of playing and with that sounds fun...

...but i have no issues doing something else if you would prefer.

I think that's a great idea. Go for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the lack of replies and updates for people at the moment, been really sick the last few days so calculating xp and long posts are a bit difficult at the moment, but I definitely haven't forgotten about this, thank you so much to everyone who has contributed, it's already helped a great deal with balancing and fleshing things out. :)

• 1 month later...

Conq went to I-dunno-where a while back, but gave me the info with which to run his character. The other of our players is an NPC. However, the time that I would be doing this has been taken up by me GM-ing a Star Wars dice-based RPG with my friends. I'm still alive, just distracted. We'll attempt to wrest the cave we found from goblin control once I get the time. I don't know where we are relative to your tower.

17 minutes ago, Elenion said:

Conq went to I-dunno-where a while back, but gave me the info with which to run his character. The other of our players is an NPC. However, the time that I would be doing this has been taken up by me GM-ing a Star Wars dice-based RPG with my friends. I'm still alive, just distracted. We'll attempt to wrest the cave we found from goblin control once I get the time. I don't know where we are relative to your tower.

:blink::blink::blink:

Wait! You're alive, but distracted, trying to guide, and protect, those chosen favorites who are less powerful than yourself from an outside danger?!?! I name thee HARMONY!(or Sazed. Either way.( the outside danger being reality(this is now like inception(Whaaaat!:P))))

Well... that happened.

What about everyone else? What do all of you guys have planned for the game?

So a thought I've had, who'd be in favour of a transition from a turn based system to something slightly more freestyle? There'd be limits obviously but I think it would free up combat and RPing with others to be more than 'I use my turn to use this attack' which I've been feeling a bit at the moment when writing my own sections.
There'd still be hard stats and rolls and such but it would just help the flow a bit I think.

11 hours ago, DreamLord_Erith said:

Hey guys, I'd like to join as a fallen angel with the skills Magic, runic, enchantment, chanting, and bladed weapons. Anything I should know about? If not when can I join?

I'll send through a PM with stats and such shortly but you can join as soon as you want to. :)

8 hours ago, Ookla the Endless said:

May I join as a Wraith?

Skills:

-Stealth

-Archery

-Observation

-Increase Attack

-Herbalism IF IT INCLUDES POISONS. If not this is Fletching.

Oh, and what are the stats of the wraith? It didn't say.

It does include poisons but not at lvl 1.
Greater physical resistance, reduced Endurance, start with Magic, Dark aligned

Let me know if you want to change race or whether you want fletching or herbalism and I'll PM you starting stats and abilities.