Voidus

5 minutes ago, Voidus said:

But I like upvoting people for awesome RP :P
I'm happy to go with whatever people think is easiest, PM seems to be the prevailing opinion at the moment but chime in if you disagree.

Yeah, but you get a better average response time on a PM, at least that’s what I’ve seen.

Aye.

Also, just so people know my character if you didn't read through the past, my character is a Wraith, focused on contingencies, equipment, and general out of combat utility.

So whoever teams up with me gets a cool base! :D

Also, mind the fire.:P

Ms water elemental might be forced to get over her phobia soon...

I'm thinking of going with a full restart this time just to save having to determine what people would/wouldn't know from previous runs we didn't really get that far into any of the previous attempts so I don't think it'll be too detrimental.

Finished my character sheet, please let me know if it needs to be changed.

Spoiler

Name: Farulf the Oblivion Defier

Race: Human/Wraith

Skills: Bladed weapons, Archery, Stealth, Increased damage, Increased magic

Equipment: None

Special/Magic Abilities: Immortality-ish (He can be killed and his body will remain, but he will reform somewhere else, albeit temporarily weakened)

Domination (If touching someone, he can enchant them to gain control of them and act on his orders, while also draining some of their health and adding it to his)

Wraith’s darkness (A burst of dark magic)

Human racial abilities: Get a base 10% increase to XP gains and as humans are the most numerous race they get the most frequent persuasion options outside of shifters.

Wraith racial abilities: Dark aligned, (passive) greatly increased physical resistance, (passive) greatly decreased endurance, (passive) immune to dark damage, (passive) decreased resistance to light damage, (passive) decreased strength, (passive) start with magic skill, Negate fall (Passive).

Domination seems a little much.  Full control is something you have to carefully build towards, picking the right skills and carefully finding the right interactions.  You didn't choose runic/enchantment, so you might not be able to build to it anyway with your currently selected skills.

EDIT: Plus, you don't need to write down the reincarnation part.  It is part of the default game.

Edited by The Young Pyromancer

Yeah the Immortality is standard, but the other two will need to be worked towards, drain touch and mind control stuff would both be under the dark magic tree which isn't available at lvl 1. Stagger effects are available via either chanting magic or runic magic but they're single-target to start with, not AoE.

And since it's two characters they could each have their own set of skills though I'd suggest whoever plays the other half chooses their own abilities.

I'll build the human.

Spoiler

Name: Quill 

Race: Human/Wraith

Skills: Bladed weapons, Archery, Stealth, Gatherer, Fletching

Equipment: (TBD)

Human racial abilities: Get a base 10% increase to XP gains and as humans are the most numerous race they get the most frequent persuasion options outside of shifters.

You know, if you wanted too, this guy could handle physical skills while Farulf handles the magic stuff. Maybe he could even do Magic, enchanting magic, chanting magic, rune magic, and increase magic. Then he'd have almost all of the magics and still be able to handle himself. ^_^

@Emperor Stick

Also, can I keep Storm? Either as he is or restarting him entirely? He's been awesomely fun to play. :D

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith