Long Game 26: Cognitive Dissonance

Nyali

Just now, Clanky said:

So does that mean that all of the Ghostbloods were [evil] or just Lopen? 

They all were. They'd all use Nightblood for selfish reasons. Rae wasn't evil, but the rest of GOH was too. And Orlok and Wilson. Wonko SHOULD have been, but wasn't, because i changed my mind at the last second.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA, I GET A SHARD :D:D:D 

That ending, that ending was amazing :D.

And yes, all of you, that's what happens when the two best Cosmeric researchers get annoyed at everyone else :P. What, did you think researchers aren't dangerous? What do you think we do with our research? And actually, our goal was to untie the entire cognitive knot. We were literally two turns away from acheiving our final goal, when the Children ended the game, which caused Khriss and I to roll our eyes and...shall we say... Express our displeasure with extreme prejudice? 

Haelbarde, Khriss, we made a great team, and it was fun working with you!

Nyali, thanks for not being mad when Hael and I threw our plan to hell and started plotting to kill Harmony, and me deciding to Spike myself, heh. Thanks for a frankly amazing writeup and a a killer ending to a pretty fun game! Even though Hael and I didn't win per se, we certainly caused a bang, didn't we?

Edited by Doctor12

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh Doctor! You mad man! You've no idea what you've done!

Oh, this is going to be fun. I still have the Shard of Odium, and I have plans for it. Sweet, sweet plans.

@Amanuensis @little wilson I didn't suicide to spite Harmony. I did it because I thought it was the most likely way to keep bugsy alive for as long as possible. And it was. It worked out. You guys were paranoid the whole game about killing Hater's because of that. (Spite was what caused me to think of it in the first place, but not to go through with it.)

By the way, regarding Rae, I told them it was a bad idea to invite her, and was freaking out when they decided to do so. It was a really dangerous idea, as was shown, and I did my best to make that clear to them... But it was their decision, not mine. I thought it would be interesting to have a convertible eliminator that they could manipulate into working for them like a mercenary, but I didn't expect them to trust her!

24 minutes ago, Nyali said:

By the way, regarding Rae, I told them it was a bad idea to invite her, and was freaking out when they decided to do so. It was a really dangerous idea, as was shown, and I did my best to make that clear to them... But it was their decision, not mine. I thought it would be interesting to have a convertible eliminator that they could manipulate into working for them like a mercenary, but I didn't expect them to trust her!

You didn't exactly tell. You implied, but I thought it was going to be one of those things where our paranoia kept us from trusting an asset we might need. I didn't actually expect it to be the seemingly obvious traitor role, what with all the hidden complexities in the game :P 

Idunno I literally killed my wife (twice) to make sure that nobody else could make another awakened sword and I feel pretty guilty about all the death that he has caused already.... Do I have any guarantee that you won't use him for selfish purposes?