Long Game 26: Cognitive Dissonance

Nyali

One thing I forgot to note in my initial post - two independents have now finished all of their goals. This has been edited in.

EDIT: And another thing I wanted to point out to everyone. Unlike most games, this game only checks for victory at the end of a Night turn. So, if you trigger a victory condition during the day, you will still get a Night turn before the game can end.

Edited by Nyali

My initials actually are EC, which is hilariously coincidental. I'm actually named after this dude from Lord of the Rings. http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Ecthelion

Ecthelion kills Gothmog the king of Balrogs unarmed and with a broken arm by impaling him with the spike on his helmet and drowning the both of them in the King's Fountain. He was also expert with the flute.

...Ecthelion, because I personally consider my faction goal more important than my individual goals, and it turns out there's another faction that hasn't yet lost a member (unless that member is Conq). The GM specifically said I had not accomplished my goal after I discovered Orlok was an Independent (Alonoe, to be specific). We don't know how close this full-power faction is to accomplishing their goal, so we need to get there first.

Alternatively, something Doctor12 said in PM's back on Cycle 1 makes me suspect he is a member of this faction, though I have very little evidence to support it. Wonko, do you think I'm right? I... think you may be the only one besides Doc and I from Taldain C1 that's still alive.