What happens when you burn Trellium? [Secret History Spoilers]

HonorIsDead

On 11.9.2016 at 10:57 PM, bleeder said:

Oh, OK. Thanks for clarifying. 

Godmetal mistings used to happen (We miss you Yomen) but I assume not anymore in Era 2. Or at least not that we have knowledge of.

Thanks, anyways!

Well would be kindof hard to check since there isn't any atium anymore, apart from the atium that Marsh is carrying. So I personally think that there still are godmetal-mistings, Yomen was a natural atium-misting after all, but they just don't know what they are since there's no way to check.

50 minutes ago, Amaror said:

No, we know there were possible seers before the mist-snapping, because Yomen is one. They just didn't want to waste atium checking people for it.

The Mist snapped people from before the book...they simply began to Snap more intesify in the trilogy (and be present also the day)

A noble may be tested as young (beated quite to death) and not developing a power...then go out in the Mist and develops a power. The Mist-Snapping is more powerful than the mundane one

Edited by Yata

• 2 months later...
On 17/08/2016 at 3:36 PM, Thunder_93 said:

@ Yata

Are you really sure that there never Seer-Mistings?

There was Obligator Yomen who told us that the Steel ministry were testing to find Atium Mistings well before the Lord Ruler died. And he should know since that's how he found out he was one.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a bit Necro (not much but a bit) but recently we discovered with a WoB, you have to store separately the powers in a Nicrosilmind therefore I is quite impossible the BoM may have the "A-Trellium" whatever if a Mistborn could or not burn it.

• 2 months later...
On 8/17/2016 at 6:43 AM, Thunder_93 said:

Except of course this metal gives you a power itself. To burn Lerasium you don't have to be a Mistborn as well.

Maybe it's even the way to become a Full Feruchemist, and this metal (and Trell himself) already were once on Scadrial some hundreds/thousands of years ago :P (I don't expect that to be the case either).

I just want to say, if it is what here everyone thinks (don't think we have a confirmation, do we?) it's a godmetal. Maybe you need to be Mistborn to burn it, maybe not, you really can't tell. As it is a godmetal it's really different from all the others.

But to burn Atium you do.  I suspect that Lerasium is unique in this regard since it is Preservation's power that fuels Allomancy.

• Chaos locked this topic