Mid-Range Game 16: War of the (Cosmere) Worlds

Alvron

I just said that by claiming to be on everyone's teams, you're not really helping anyone, even your actual team.

You then said that it was not far from the truth. 

So I was nearly correct, and I basically said that you are not helping anyone but yourself. 

Therefore, everyone reading this can see that Magestar just said he is playing just for himself.

I'm trying to help my faction.  I have been since day 1.

It just has been hard with the number of fake Roleclaims I have had, and the difficulty doing certain things.

Also, STINK, the line of reasoning was similar, so you were close in that sense, but you misunderstood the point of what I was doing.

Edited by Magestar

That literally happened once, and it was by accident. Stick claimed something to me, and I said 'Sweet, I'm a that as well!' I was being Honest.  All the bad things you have heard about me are rumors started by Stick or Doctor.

Well... Most of them.

Just so you know, Magestar, I don't really believe you're from the faction you claimed, but I would like to play along and see what happens :D 

Edit: Also, other people told me to beware of Mage before I PMed him, so I expected stuffXD

Edited by I_am_a_Stick

Just now, Magestar said:

I didn't say that.  You keep twisting what I say...

Huh.  Well, I guess you do have reason not to trust me, Stick.  But just know your the reason everyone thinks I'll just claim whatever faction they say.

That's the funny thing, I've got like 2 PMs this game. You're one of them. Burnt is the other, so really I got no game PMs :P

I've heard no bad stuff about you but the thread, but apparently I should be getting bad stuff from Doctor or Stick. No twisting of what you said whatsoever.

1 minute ago, STINK said:

That's the funny thing, I've got like 2 PMs this game. You're one of them. Burnt is the other, so really I got no game PMs :P

I've heard no bad stuff about you but the thread, but apparently I should be getting bad stuff from Doctor or Stick. No twisting of what you said whatsoever.

I said that they're the reason things happened, not that they have something against me.  That's what I meant.

Yeah, quiet thread means people are plotting in PMs and stuff. You were the one who wanted to continue why you should be killed, which my view on hasn't changed, and I suspect other people aren't gonna pop up and defend you either.

PMs are fun. I now know everyone's faction because of them. Or at least, I have a pretty good idea. I even know a fair number of peoples' roles from factions that are not my own. People are pretty free with their information this game... I'm just worried about who wound up with Cuddles - with no pure kill roles in the game, Cuddles is the scariest kill ability around.

I'm not sure you can really blame Stick for your current predicament, Mage. Plus, you only claimed the faction of the person who you were claiming to once and that was to Stick? Um, that's not true. You claimed Scadrial to me, after I'd claimed in the thread. And then you claimed Nalthis to Stick after he claimed to you. So that's twice. And the Scadrial claim was a lie. I'd guess the Nalthis claim was a lie too. See, you say you cared about your faction from the start but if that were true, you would've kept them more in the loop about what you were doing. I know you weren't keeping Scadrial in the loop, so your real faction clearly isn't Scadrial (though I know it's not from more than just that too). And Doc's urge to kill you at the end of last cycle and the beginning of this one indicates that you weren't keeping Nalthis in the loop either. So....is your faction one other than Nalthis or Scadrial? If so, why are you saying that you only lied about your faction claim once? No, I think it's far more probable that you're Hoid and were just trying to make everyone think that you were part of their faction so they wouldn't attack you. Looks like that backfired on you. Sorry. :/

I try to remain as honest as possible when I twist the truth, Wilson.  For some reason outright lying gets to me, even though I love deception.

So, go back over our PM.  Check if I ever told you even once that I was a Scadrian. (I'm not saying I have not lied this whole game.  Even I'm not dumb enough to say that.)

My faction has been super hard to organize, and only now have I actually gotten most of them together.  I could not have kept them 'in the loop' until basically today.

11 minutes ago, little wilson said:

If so, why are you saying that you only lied about your faction claim once?

I never said that.  Ever.  I totally have lied about that, as have a huge number of other people I have been in contact with.

And Doc's urge to kill you at the end of last cycle and the beginning of this one indicates that you weren't keeping Nalthis in the loop either.

For the record, Doc told me he was Selish the first time I talked to him.  I have worked to puzzle that out for a while.  You know how disorganized Nalthis is, I'm sure.  

No, I think it's far more probable that you're Hoid and were just trying to make everyone think that you were part of their faction so they wouldn't attack you. Looks like that backfired on you. Sorry. :/

I have told a whole ton of people that I was not in their faction, even before this whole rigamarole centered around killing me started.  So, nice try;  Still wrong.  Keep guessing though, I'm having fun listening to the things you and Stink are saying.

11 minutes ago, Nyali said:

PMs are fun. I now know everyone's faction because of them. Or at least, I have a pretty good idea. I even know a fair number of peoples' roles from factions that are not my own. People are pretty free with their information this game... I'm just worried about who wound up with Cuddles - with no pure kill roles in the game, Cuddles is the scariest kill ability around.

Yeah, TBH, that's what's scaring me as well.

Edited by Magestar