Mid-Range Game 16: War of the (Cosmere) Worlds

Alvron

Mandos barely saw Elentari's approach before he was interrupted by the rather unfortunate (and uncalled-for) arrival of a spirit. With the customary cloud of mist, a ghost wearing rich robes covered with arcane symbols appeared standing on the rocks beside Mandos. He spoke with a strange accent:

"Lord Mandos, I am the newly-deceased Duke Ashkelon."

Mandos spun to face the newcomer, surprised that a spirit had the audacity to show up at this time.

"Get out."

"You must have misheard me. I am Duke Ashkelon."

"I don't care if you're a king! You're in my domain and so must obey!"

"I obey when it suits me. At this point it does not."

Mandos was infuriated. Seizing the offending spirit by the robes with one hand, he grabbed a loose stone with the other. Muttering words too softly for anyone else to hear, he bound the newcomer's ghostly figure to the rock and hurled it as far as he could.

"Insubordinate!"

Mandos turned around and saw more than a few stares looking at him. He then realized that throwing rocks and talking to invisible spirits did not look very normal to anyone else, and so quickly turned and walked in the other direction. That stinking ghost ruined my moment!

I am going to reveal my alignment and role, I am from Roshar and I am a Bridgeman. @little wilson I was not aware that Mailiw traded info. As to people's info being for sale, I would sell it if they vote for someone for no reason (like @I_am_a_Stick, and @Daniyah did.) I will not start using the info as blackmail and I have not been contacted by any people from Roshar. I would advise all players to beware of Scadrialians, Araris and Wilson are from Scadrial and I suspect Stick and Daniyah are also from Scradrial.

Note: Araris contacted me and shared info with me before he voted on me. The only reason for voting for me is that I might share people's info. In fact a certain Docter12 offered Magestar's info to me.

17 minutes ago, Straw said:

I would advise all players to beware of Scadrialians, Araris and Wilson are from Scadrial and I suspect Stick and Daniyah are also from Scradrial.

Assuming that you're right (though I have my doubts), just because we're all part of the same faction doesn't mean that we're in communication with each other. Only one of those three has contacted me. I've been contacted by more people who aren't Scadrian than I have by people who are. So sure, we might have all those players, but are we organized? Heavens no. Not any more-so than Sel is, and probably Nalthis at this point as well. Point is, all  the factions have the same number of players. So if you want to say that Scadrial is a threat because they have this many players, you'll have to say that about every single faction. So everyone should beware of everyone else. But....we already knew that. That said, if you're right about those three (though it appears you're wrong about Araris, but I basically already knew that), thanks. Good to know. Muchos gracias for helping the Scadrians after just saying to beware of them. So kind of you. :)

I don't really care if he's right about his information. The bit that gets me is the selling of information. It's even worse if he's selling bad information when others are giving him good and honest information for his incorrect information. Now, if everyone is giving bad info, then it doesn't really matter. But I'd rather just get rid of the Info Shoppe, and that means removing the perpetrator of it. He's sowing chaos whether he's meaning to or not and this game is chaotic enough as it is.

Who do you propose we vote for then Joe? Something also seemed wrong about that bandwagon on Straw, if we are going to be lynching people that have a lot of information, why don't we lynch Ecthelion? She probably has all of Scadrial in pms and will be killing people off that aren't in their faction quickly. Scadrial would gain an upper hand, at leat Straw has some wrong info, that probably means that people are feeding him dishonest info to get more info off him

4 minutes ago, Straw said:

Daniyah, did you have a reason for voting for me? Joe, what are your opinions about this Lynch? STINK, I see you lurking. Got anything to post?

No I didn't. Maybe I shouldn't have?

Can I take my vote back, and not vote for anyone else?