Mid-Range Game 16: War of the (Cosmere) Worlds

Alvron

If there's one thing I can say that's like kinda in the defence of Straw, it's that he always sells information in like any game. So it's not alignment indicative. So you're just killing him cause you gave him information that you should've known would be 'sold'. 

Unlike me :P

3 minutes ago, Elbereth said:

'Alignment indicative' doesn't really mean much in a pure faction game. :P 

You know what I meant :P

So to elaborate even more because apparently I have to write more words or something, you can't say Straw 'selling' his information is something that you can be like "He's doing it just to work against me!" or anything, because he always does it. There, you happy now El? Do I have to use bigger words?

Yeah, but... You're saying that we shouldn't kill Straw for something he always does, basically. I think Bugsy is perfectly valid in voting for him, since it shouldn't matter whether Straw usually does it or not. It's irritating whether he does it all the time or just this once, and if Bugsy wants to lynch him for that that's perfectly reasonable.

Alright, already been kinda not really playing as Leyton, but now I proper am. So bye bye STINK. Welcome to the stage, Leyton.

I loved words. Nothing could be so simple but so complex, other than more words. For example, if I asked you to sum someone up in one word that was the most accurate word that could ever be used, then I reckon you would have to put some thought into it. And by some thought, I obviously meant quite a lot of thought. And it would be the same if I asked you to write 3 paragraphs describing someone, or something.

After thinking on it for quite a while now, Leyton had the word for the situation he was in. Nonsense. He was expected to find others from his planet and kill the others? It would be so much more simple if everyone would just be peaceful, but unfortunately some people were taking out their anger about the situation on others.

But unlike these savages, resorting to physical solutions, I would use something that you have probably already guessed. Words. Not in private though, like the conspirators from Scadrial, or that one supposed Nalthian. Leyton was one for the people, making his thoughts clear and efficient. No word would be wasted on the minds of anyone from the Cosmere, even those from his home planet of Roshar.

Seeing as the current situation seems to be chaos though, I would much rather deign for some select people to stop this fooling around and proceed with some seriousness, so that we can get this whole ordeal over with quickly. If I was to perform the act of analysis, then I would need something that was actually useful.

Edited by STINK

I wonder if anyone will consider what kill roles are going to do today...

Presumably, one of them would have assaulted Stick, because their information about being allowed to kill people was being spread around to more people than originally expected.

In fact, this 'bandwagon' on Stick finds me worried about my future, and how many reasons seem to be how even though Straw said he would sell information, some people still talked to Straw.

Sorry, I meant to say assaulted Straw, but I had somehow seen your name viewing the thread and confused the two, so you have my apologies for this mistake which suggests action against you. 

I will not edit that post however, for it has been too long to edit it.

Also, I am looking for Nalthians and Scadrians if any of those two teams want to PM me.  All PM's are entirely confidential, unless I get bored. :P  

In all seriousness, I do not intend to share information that my clients wish to remain confidential.

3 hours ago, Straw said:

If someone does something bad to me their info goes up for sale.

Like vote for you? Thanks, Maill 2.0. This whole Info Shoppe was the thing I liked the least about Maill and I'd hoped that maybe it would stop with him being gone. Alas I should've known someone would pick up the slack. That doesn't mean I have to like it or support those who do it. Straw.

Yay, RP! :D 

"What?" Elentari said.

"I am at your service, Lady Elentari, as are my skills. I am your responsibility. I have found that I... cannot function well without someone to serve. While I am in your service (until your death or you wish me to leave), my actions are on your conscience. I apologize for not explaining. It has been a long time since I changed masters."

"Uh... okay, then." I don't know how to deal with this... Why didn't anyone ever prepare me to deal with a psychopathic assassin at my command? "I guess I don't want you to kill anyone right now? Not until I figure out where the heck we are and what we're doing here."

"It appears to be an arena of some kind," Saol remarked. "Beyond that, I have little idea what is expected, or how I came here."

"I was having such an excellent cup of tea..." Elentari said, then sighed. "Well, then. Time to figure out what's going on here." She looked down at herself. "Not that I can make much of an impression in this state. I look a horrid mess." She sighed again, even more dramatically. "Nothing to be done, I suppose."

She spotted a likely candidate not far away and began walking, then stopped, looking at Saol following her. "Best if you stay here, I think," she said apologetically. "Wouldn't want anyone getting the wrong idea."

He bowed. "I will stay here until you return."

"Thanks. I guess..." she said, with a last strange glance back at him. Then she forgot about him, and turned her attention towards the man she was about to flirt with.