Mid-Range Game 16: War of the (Cosmere) Worlds

Alvron

16 hours ago, The Only Joe said:

Wait, what?!

1. Mr. Evil? How by Kore's second name am I evil?

2. I kind of doubt Elberethw ill protect anyone except herself.

3. How is Sel the titan? Sel has three players. So does Scadrial and Roshar.

As for the first, it's just that you almost killed us all. Unless it's Mandos that's evil and you're being just... :blink:

Two, that might be true, but you don't know for sure.

Three: you've got a second reviver. You're at three players now, but if we don't lynch Dani you'll be at four with a Jack and a Protect. That's not very good odds for lynching or even for Cuddles to get through, and Wilson will be dead so she can't help with a double-tap.

I fail to see how Sel is the most powerful faction. Basically everyone is working against them, and  Sel < Non-Sel. And because face it, we're all enemies trying to temporarily act like friends to one another, I see the bigger Non-Sel faction as more of a threat than the smaller Sel faction.

Because Elbereth isn't going to get lynched this round, I'll pick Non-Sel General Wilson.

43 minutes ago, Elenion said:

@Alvron Can we get a current vote tally?

Of course.

Oh, you meant if I could give you one?  That's a different matter entirely.  In that case, no.

This is Al Vron bringing you all the latest action.

Looks like we got ourselves a brawl brewing down there Sennti fans.  Dunquaivel, our newly return participant, is surrounded as is Keisha, the so called ringleader of the Anti Sel Alliance.  Both parties have equal numbers both for and against them.  All it will take is one little voice to tip the scales.  Who lives and who dies?  Stay tuned to find out live in the Arena.

27 minutes ago, Alvron said:

This is Al Vron bringing you all the latest action.

Looks like we got ourselves a brawl brewing down there Sennti fans.  Dunquaivel, our newly return participant, is surrounded as is Keisha, the so called ringleader of the Anti Sel Alliance.  Both parties have equal numbers both for and against them.  All it will take is one little voice to tip the scales.  Who lives and who dies?  Stay tuned to find out live in the Arena.

May I have the honor? :) 

Wilson. Daniyah.

Edited by Elbereth

1 hour ago, Ecthelion III said:

I fail to see how Sel is the most powerful faction. Basically everyone is working against them, and  Sel < Non-Sel. And because face it, we're all enemies trying to temporarily act like friends to one another, I see the bigger Non-Sel faction as more of a threat than the smaller Sel faction.

Because Elbereth isn't going to get lynched this round, I'll pick Non-Sel General Wilson.

You do realize that by voting for me, you're basically saying the alliance is no more, so your argument about the Non-Sel Alliance being more powerful than Sel falls short because Sel is stronger than our factions individually. If the alliance breaks this cycle and a non-Selian dies, Sel will win the game. Because the alliance won't get back together, Sel will get their Jack back, will eventually get Cuddles back and will kill everyone else.

Good luck. I blame Sel's win and everyone else's loss on you. Nice job, Ecth. Brilliant. You sure you're not Selian in disguise?

Because Ecth apparently doesn't understand that when you try to break apart an alliance, you have to use logic based on the separate factions. If each individual faction was stronger than Sel, he'd have a leg to stand on, but they aren't, because Burnt will be coming back from the Reviver that she holds, and they'll have 4 players.

...I don't even know why I'm explaining this. Everyone who cares already knows the facts and it's obvious that Ecth just doesn't actually care. He wants a Roshar loss.

You really should stop assuming that we have the reviver and are using it on burnt. I've been confused from the beginning as to why you'd think that. Unless I'm being lied to, Neither Burnt nor Bugsy are returning to life.

But please wilson, keep spreading that information in an attempt to distract everyone from you and Stink.

Remember everyone, a vote for wilson is a vote for survival!

1 minute ago, The Only Joe said:

You really should stop assuming that we have the reviver and are using it on burnt. I've been confused from the beginning as to why you'd think that. Unless I'm being lied to, Neither Burnt nor Bugsy are returning to life.

Here:

On 9/1/2016 at 7:40 AM, Nyali said:

Well, there goes both revivers - Bugsy had one and Burnt had one, so unless Sel was lying to me before I broke with them, that took out both regardless of which they used on Dani. Assuming, of course, Dani is still Sel and not part of a new Zombie faction..... I could see Alvron doing that xD

We knew you had one. I see no reason for Nyali to lie about something like that. Especially since it doesn't detract from Sel's threat, and she knows she's lumped in with Sel. This means one of your dead players has the Reviver. That player has to be Burnt, because Burnt was roleblocked last cycle, so she couldn't have used her Reviver to bring Dani back. It had to be Bugsy. Therefore, Burnt still has a Reviver and she will be returning with it, because if you die with a Reviver, you come back. I know. I did it in MR5.

But please wilson, keep spreading that information in an attempt to distract everyone from you and Stink.

It's not misinformation. It's truth. You're the one trying to deny it so you downplay the threat that Sel is.

How certain are you that Burnt was rb'd because I can't see Bugsy lying to me about trying to save Burnt via vote manip, which is what he claimed to be doing. Burnt also claimed to be reviving Dani, and I can't see Bugsy doing it as well.

So, did you RB burnt, or did you tell Stink to?