Mid-Range Game 16: War of the (Cosmere) Worlds

Alvron

8 minutes ago, Conquestor said:

Why do I need to pray tell you?

Once a Benedict Arnold, always a Benedict Arnold, I guess. Factionmates aren't supposed to keep secrets from each other.

9 minutes ago, Conquestor said:

Also, I'm still wondering why you needed to tell cuddles that you aren't Jack.

It appears that's a secret I'll take to my grave.

23 hours ago, Elenion said:

Nyali. An Arms Dealer working with Sel is not a good thing to have right now.

Huh? That's an odd thing to say. Do you think someone targeted me last night and died for it or something? Because, I used Cuddles last night - I couldn't have taken other actions. The night before, obviously, I was in the special lottery.

Going to stick with others here though. Having lots of votes on one person means Vote Manipulators can't change the result. [ Ecthelion III ]

This is the most obvious bandwagon I've ever seen and I don't know why and it's really annoying me. Could someone explain? Other than Nyali who just said vote manipulation but like what would they manipulate even O.o

How is being a traitor even possible? Are you sure that they're Rosharan?

And Nyali could you like spread the good stuff around?

I'll vote on Joe when I get on desktop then. Probably shouldn't have told him my role lol

Joe. Conq. A secret lottery item that changes your alignment? Really? That's a load of hogwash, straight from the mouth of someone who doesn't care about his win con and seeks to screw over his factionmates. The only secret lottery item so far has been the Plushie and guess what? That was revealed. Now you're trying to say there's another secret lottery item that wasn't revealed? Sorry, not buying it. Especially not when the item is one that upsets the balance of the game. Alv is a meticulous game-balancer. You're a liar. At least have the guts to admit it.

First of all, Alvron is there in fact an item that can change your alignment? Second, Elenion you betrayed me when you told Wilson about the item. Third, Ecthelion didn't even believe me when I told him that I was from Roshar and I didn't know any other Rosharans, what else was I supposed to do?

Edited by Conquestor

1 minute ago, Ecthelion III said:

You could have been patient instead of selling yourself out to the other faction, maybe. I didn't know my factionmates until T3.

Well, you said in our pm that you out right didn't trust me and I feel like Wilson is being a little over aggressive.

Alright well thanks to the revelations presented in thread, and I've just finished watching Ocean's Eleven and read it and like comprehended it, I'll say that I'm pretty annoyed right now. 

So, first I guess I'll have to talk about Conq, seeing as apparently he's from Roshar, but isn't from Roshar, and due to his actions, I wanna say that Roshar doesn't want him. So yeah, Conq. Don't know what afterlife is like in whatever faction you're now in, but you probs won't end up in the Roshar one. Don't really wanna say more about that, to be honest. Whatever faction was letting him just help them though, i'm pretty miffed at you too (has the faction that accepted Conq been said in thread? I kinda lied when I said I comprehended it)

Secondly, now I know Nyali is an independent. Which doesn't really explain why she isn't acting like an independent. Is anyone in this little faction of peeps actually meant to be in the faction at this point? I mean, it's not like Nyali has the independent role that's hard cause you have to kill everyone, but instead has the one where they could easily go in thread at this point 'I'll just be chilling and using my ability because I'm independent and if you wanna test it then target me' but nope. Apparently it's a role where you gotta help Conq and whoever else is with Conq (I'm guessing the group that all voted on Ecth, because that would explain the bandwagon at this point).

Lastly, 'sounds like she's not working with us anymore.' I've got mainly two things to say about this, first being that Nyali should not be using the word 'us' when she is an 'independent'. Okay?  Secondly, now Wilson is in this little faction thing as well? Is everyone in this but me? Just because I didn't wanna make any PMs this game as a little thing to see if anyone would actually talk to me otherwise? (btw the answer is no) 

(This was all written before Conq replied to the thread)

Conq, you've asked a great question there, and let me say, I think I've got the answer for you. You see, I didn't know any Rosharians before this cycle either, but now I can guess that Conq and Ecth are the other ones, so that's a start. But let's just not focus on that, let's instead focus on how I was in a similar position to Conq, where I didn't know any other Rosharians. Now that everyone knows that (because i think I told everyone else that when I actually told Joe something 'cause he seems to be in this faction of peeps) anyway, everyone should also be able to say that I definitely did not go to other people saying 'Hi I can't win the game while working with you but I'm gonna work with you anyway because there was no-one in my faction to talk to :(', instead I just chilled, because as long as other people die and I'm not helping the enemy faction, then I'm at least not doing anything negative.

(Ecth has now replied to the thread, this is getting kind of long but screw it I'm peeved now)

Okay, so apparently Ecth knew of me during T3, but I only know just learnt of him. Well I can definitely say that I am performing to my best this game. Might end the post here, gonna put a TLDR in 'cause I understand how useful it is unlike some people that write even longer posts (hint EL AND AMAN)

(Conq has now replied again, but I'm just gonna ignore him because after all he totally isn't from Roshar)

To make a medium post short:

1. I voted on Conq.

2. Nyali ain't really being independent.

3. Apparently everyone but me is working together or something.

4. I replied to Conq.

5. Turns out this game has not been good for me.

6. I just ignore Conq now.

45 minutes ago, Nyali said:

Well, sounds like Wilson's not working with us anymore. [ Ecthelion III ] and [ Wilson ].

There's only one little problem with your thought process: Conq isn't Selian. He's Rosharan. Technically, I could do something to you and it still wouldn't be breaking my alliance with Joe. And also, technically, my vote on Joe wasn't even breaking that alliance, since "targeting" is referring to actions. I cannot act towards any Selian until one more Rosharan is dead. I'm simply wanting that Rosharan to be Conquestor because he's a dirty, lying traitor to his faction and even though I'm not on his faction, I don't condone dirty, lying traitors who won't even fess up to the fact that they're dirty, lying traitors.

5 minutes ago, little wilson said:

There's only one little problem with your thought process: Conq isn't Selian. He's Rosharan. Technically, I could do something to you and it still wouldn't be breaking my alliance with Joe. And also, technically, my vote on Joe wasn't even breaking that alliance, since "targeting" is referring to actions. I cannot act towards any Selian until one more Rosharan is dead. I'm simply wanting that Rosharan to be Conquestor because he's a dirty, lying traitor to his faction and even though I'm not on his faction, I don't condone dirty, lying traitors who won't even fess up to the fact that they're dirty, lying traitors.

That's very hurtful, I feel like that post was just to hurt me.:( 

Conquestor - 4 votes.

Wilson - 2 votes.

Ecthelion - 4 votes.

3 minutes ago, little wilson said:

So, what you're saying is, if we lynch a Rosharan, you'll kill a Selish tonight and won't be breaking the alliance? Also, if your vote on Joe wasn't breaking the alliance, then neither is my vote on you.

No. The terms of the agreement were that we can't target the other until the cycle after the last Rosharan is dead. So if Conq dies, and is indeed Rosharan (as he is), then next cycle I can target Selians, just like the Selians can (and will) target me.

And stop acting like you're Selian, Nyali, and I'm doing something terrible to your faction. We all know you're independent and just choosing to side with Sel.

1 minute ago, little wilson said:

No. The terms of the agreement were that we can't target the other until the cycle after the last Rosharan is dead. So if Conq dies, and is indeed Rosharan (as he is), then next cycle I can target Selians, just like the Selians can (and will) target me.

And stop acting like you're Selian, Nyali, and I'm doing something terrible to your faction. We all know you're independent and just choosing to side with Sel.

You realize that Ecthelion and Stink are from Roshar too, right? I am not the last Rosharan in this game.