Mid-Range Game 16: War of the (Cosmere) Worlds

Alvron

2 minutes ago, STINK said:

Yes because Elenion is totally trying to encourage discussion guys.

It's okay, their faction will meet a very cuddly friend of mine tonight. :D Thanks for confirming your faction, Elenion!

Round Four: Fourteen Left

This is Al Vron reporting from The Arena.  This seasons game is really shaping up nicely.  Some of the new faces are showing some real potential and some of the Veterans seem to hitting a new level of play.  The results have made for some dynamite action so far, so sit back and enjoy some live action Sennti style.

In this type of match you really need to keep an eye on your surroundings.  I mean look at that, one moment you’re engaged in a duel against one competitor only to have another one come from out of nowhere and take you out.  You put up a good fight NCL but sadly it just wasn’t good enough.

Now that's just cruel.  Killing someone I can understand but to parade around displaying The Healers head for all to see is really taking it too far.  After all, he only wanted to help.  But the fans sure seem to love it and who am I to disagree with the fans.

Magestar has taken his own life rather than give the satisfaction of killing him to the mob.  A move that may well force everyone to question just who they are.

Lamron and Guilty seem to be chilling out in what remains of the sauna.  Or they were until it collapsed on top of them.  Are they still alive?  Will anyone dig them out?  Does anyone care?  Stay tuned to find out Sennti fans.

Magestar has been lynched.  They were from Nathis
Young Bard has been killed.  They were from Nathis
Doctor has been killed.  They were from Nathis
Mark has been crushed.  They were from Scadrial
Elodin has been crushed.  They were from Scadrial

Vote Tally:
Magestar(7): Burnt, Wilson, Magestar, Conquestor, Joe, Silverblade, Nyali

Burnt(2): Elenion, Doctor

Round Four has begun.  You have 47.5 hours.
Even numbered round means Lottery time.
This Lottery we have 5 items.

1. Reviver:  This handy device can bring back one player from Deaths Door.  In order for this device to work the player targeted must have died during the prior cycle.  Any longer than that and they would’ve passed through to the other side.
2. Detonator Glass:  If you are killed while holding this item then your attacker shall be blown up into teeny tiny pieces unless they have some protection.  Doesn’t work on lynchings.  Inactive if entering Lottery.
3. Flash Bang Grenade:  This one use grenade can be used to cancel the vote and action of one player.
4. Void Sphere:  This item allows the holder to enter a void space which protects from all actions and votes for the cycle it is used on. (Removes name from lynching poll causing the next highest voted player to be lynched instead.)  Users vote is also cancelled.  Can only be used on holder.
5. Syphon:  This diabolical device can be used to drain one life from another player and add it to your own.  If the player targeted only has one life then this will kill that player.  (Contains one charge.)

Edited by Alvron

"Ah, but you forget! I AM THE HEALER!!" 

FIRE! FIRE COURSING THROUGH MY VEINS AND BURSTING FROM MY ARMS AND HEAD! THE AGONY OF BEING REWRITTEN, THE SHEER THRILL OF BEING RENEWED, THE REGRETS OF A PAST LIFE, THE HOPE OF A NEWER ONE! 

REGENERAAAAATE!!!!!! 

The Healer stood, felt his new face, his new body. Jerked it around. Blessedly, his head was back. He didn't know what it looked like now, didn't particularly care at the moment. He looked up at the uncaring audience, the cruel game master, the shocked faces of his killers.  

But never mind them. When he died, whatever was keeping him here had snapped. He was free of this place.

No,  the more important question was... Who was he now? 

"I am... " he swallowed,  tried his new voice again."I am Doctor13."

Another deep breath. "And boy am i hungry."

With that,  he got into his TARDIS and vanished into  the night. 

I am sorry I cannot stay. Avenge me, my people. 

Edited by Doctor12

5 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

With what? Me saying that I wasn't a Jack?

Ecthelion, by posting that, you've drawn attention too it. Now, I'm pretty sure that the only thing that will convince people otherwise is the jack being revealed, or you giving your actual role then proving it.