Recruiting for a PBP MAG game

Herowannabe

Hey Everyone, I am currently recruiting players for a PBP (Play by post) MAG (Mistborn Adventure Game) campaign over at steelministry.com. I will be narrating the adventure from the Terris Supplement titled "Justice, Like Ash." I'm accepting around 4-5 players for the game, and already have a couple spots filled. If you're interested in participating, come check it out!  :) The details are here:
http://www.steelministry.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1154

8 hours ago, Conquestor said:

Hey, I want to join, but I have to wait for my account to be activated, so, could you reserve a spot for me? Also, I have not read or played the Justice, ash, adventure and don't even have the book, will that be a problem?

Your account is active now :)

Not having read the adventure is ideal :) and you won't need the book.

Yep, I already saw your post over on steelministry.com, so yeah, you're good to go! Welcome aboard! 

We're full now for this adventure, but if anyone has interest in playing, please pop on over to steelministry.com and let us know. You shouldn't have long to wait before another adventure gets started, or even better, come start one of your own! :D

I remember starting an account on Steelministry a long time ago. Which was a terrible idea.

...Not because you guys are bad or anything! Quite the opposite! But I didn't eel comfortable posting there without owning the book and knowing the rules.

...Well, I've got the book. And I'm working on learning the rules. So... :ph34r:

21 hours ago, Quiver said:

I remember starting an account on Steelministry a long time ago. Which was a terrible idea.

...Not because you guys are bad or anything! Quite the opposite! But I didn't eel comfortable posting there without owning the book and knowing the rules.

...Well, I've got the book. And I'm working on learning the rules. So... :ph34r:

So... come on back! :D