On 25 January 2014 at 2:27 AM, Metacognition said:

• The write up will be written by the GM at the end of each turn. The write up reveals the conclusions of that turn. The GM will say who was killed and any other information about the round. That’s all it needs to include, but many GMs tend to add a bit of, shall we say, flourish to it.

1 minute ago, Daniyah said:

Okay, thanks! 

When in doubt, go to the Sanderson Elimination Rules thread! :P 

6 minutes ago, Elbereth said:

You aren't wrong. At the beginning of every day and night cycle, I'll put up a writeup telling the results (who died, etc.) along with some RP. For instance.

Oh, that's quite a random write up to link. 

'Thanks to Elbereth for writing her death!'

:P

You just like make up a character (yoyve already chosen their name) and you could RP, which if you do you just try not to mention anything you can do, but might comment on how someone had just died or something.

If you want, you don't have to RP, and can like see how others do it cause my explanation is probably rubbish :P

I got my A-level grades yesterday, which means I start my gap-year job on September 12th - I think, at least until I have a better idea of how much time I'll have, that I'm going to have to spectate for the foreseeable future - could I please have a link to the doc, Elb?