17 hours ago, luckat said:

Meta, on the other hand, pressed hard for Mark’s lynch last cycle and tried to keep the lynch away from Ecthelion. He insisted that Mark was the Returned with the Rabbit in order to get us to lynch him. Knowing now that Mark was a villager, Meta’s efforts sound a lot him trying to complement the earlier vote manipulation misdirection. The village wasn’t falling for their bait, so he tried to nudge us toward it.

For now, I’m going to place a vote on Meta. I want to hear what everyone else thinks. Also we need to make sure we all decide on a final target to prevent vote manipulation again this cycle. I’ll change my vote to the majority near the end of the cycle if necessary.

1 hour ago, TheMightyLopen said:

You make an interesting point about Meta though. He seemed to fall for the vote manipulation trick that the eliminators were apparently going for, which is surprising, considering he's Meta. 

First off Lopen, that's horrible reasoning. We all make mistakes after all. You can't expect me to get it right every time. Second, to address Luckat's points, that seems like a lot of work for me to go through to get a single villager lynched. Which, afterwards, would make me look pretty suspicious, as you've proven.

I truly thought that Mark was a Returned. It's the only thing that made sense to me. As PK pointed out, there just wasn't any reason for them to alert us to the fact that they had all of that voting power (not to mention a rough estimate of their numbers). They could have saved that for when one of their own was up for the lynch and then we would've been scrambling to figure out how to counter the vote negates, as we did this time. Instead, we were prepared for it and we found and lynched Ecthelion because of it. So someone explain how this master plan by the Returned was supposed to make sense in any other way? Even if we had gone after Mark first, we would've been back to Ecthelion soon enough and been prepared to make sure our lynch would go through. 

Beyond that, PK was one of us that wanted to go after Mark and he wound up dead. Which to me, looked like them trying to silence someone that was talking sense. 

If anything, I'd say that I've been too vocal about wanting to lynch Mark for it to make sense for me to be Returned. If Mark hadn't died, I would've still been pushing for his lynch this turn because the logic behind what happened is just too wonky, even knowing that it's true. 

Here's what happened, IMO, and it's the only thing that I think makes sense of this craziness: I had a fairly strong case for Mark on Day 2. Since he wasn't a Returned, the Returned decided to take advantage of it. The idea being that they'd get Mark lynched and then everyone would turn on me for targeting Mark. What they forgot to account for was the votes on Ecthelion and they needed to make some last minute changes. Thus why Lopen wound up switching his vote so late in the Day. His vote change and the negation on one of Ecthelion's votes took it from a tie between Araris and Ecthelion to Araris getting lynched. I think they waited as long as they could for someone else to break that tie and when no one else did, they needed to do it themselves. 

My other main suspect right now is Doc12. The way he and Ecthelion followed me on the vote for Mark the other day felt more like them trying to get a secondary bandwagon started rather than an actual attempt to get Mark lynched. 

Plus, I question this: 

1 hour ago, Doctor12 said:

I scanned Bard,  actually, he's a villager. Anyone scanned me last night? 

The Strawmen don't scan alignment. Just Number of Breaths, Items, and Actions. So what makes you say that?

Edited by Metacognition

Excuse me? All I meant was that he had nothing suspicious on him. He has three Breath,that is all.

But seriously, I asked to be scanned last night to prove myself. Did anyone scan me after all?

Edited by Doctor12

I don't have a problem with lynching Meta or Lopen, however the Majority appears to be going with Meta.  I suspect him for reasons I have stated the whole game, and were only proven further by Mark being a villager.  I don't have anything against Lopen, but if Meta is an Elim, I will be ready to lynch him, and will start to be suspicious of Frozen again.

I keep forgetting to enter the Breath lottery. :P This is starting to get annoying.  I blame my schedule.  

I don't have anything against Doc, at all.  That scan claim seemed very odd, but it could have been a mistake.  It means Bard is not a potential returned, or a returned (We still don't know what they show up as.), which makes it likely that he is a villager?

Edited by Magestar
BBC code is annoying.

Alright, I'm going to place a vote on Magestar. Sorry I didn't do this before, but I'm much more suspicious of Mage than I am of Meta right now. If the lynch doesn't take off against Mage in the morning, I'll swap to Meta to prevent vote manipulations.

For starters, multiple people have had elim reads on Mage. Now, I personally don't see whatever it was that they saw, but when several people separately think Mage is fishy, I'm not going to ignore that. But, much more fishy in my opinion, is how Ecth and Mage treated each other during Day 2.

Magestar gets an early vote to generate discussion. He responds more aggressively then I'd expect, looking back. The next vote goes on Ecth, because he wasn't killed by the Drab kill, and Conq found that suspicious (note: I have a moderate village read on Conq because of that). Mage does not vote on Ecth. In fact, he does not even mention Ecth that I saw in my skim read until about 4 posts later, and that is cursory. Instead, he votes on Frozen, and then when that fails to take off, follows Meta on the lynch on Mark, who we now know is a villager (note: I have a slight village read on Frozen).

Then, there's this, which is possibly my strongest reason for distrusting Mage

I did that literally two seconds after I put it in, because I decided that there was not enough evidence to defend Ecth with.  I was pretty certain no one had seen it.

He moves to defend Ecth, then withdraws whatever he posted, which could easily be because he doesn't want to be tied to Ecth if one of them is revealed. Not enough evidence isn't really a reason to withdraw a comment, IMO... even with no evidence, you still can and should comment on who your gut reads are.

And a number of people commented on how strongly Mage tried to defend himself after the votes appeared, and that I can see. Those posts where he was quite aggressive seemed like he was trying to cast suspicion on the player(s) that accused him in order to shut down the conversation rather than defending himself with actual logic (although, admittedly, there probably wasn't that much logic he could have used so early in the game to defend himself with, which is always a problem in the first few days. Still, he has a couple extra cycles under his belt now, and I still fail to see evidence of his villagery-ness. If Mage would care to enlighten me?

I could have sworn that Ecth said somewhere that he had a village read on Mage as well, which was going to be another piece of evidence, but I can't find it. Never mind.

Lopen is also an Elim read to me right now right now, just because of the actions (with him and Aman, I'm slowly learning to forget everything they actually say when trying to get a read on them, and focus solely on what they do in actions. The last minute switch to Araris was fairly suspicious, IMO, particularly with Luckat's theory of what happened in the Day 2 lynch, which was proven to be correct at least as far as Ecth was concerned. That's probably my strongest argument for Mage's innocence, because he's marked Lopen as one of his elim reads.

2 hours ago, The Young Bard said:

Alright, I'm going to place a vote on Magestar

Oh no.  Not this again.

And a number of people commented on how strongly Mage tried to defend himself after the votes appeared, and that I can see.

And this too?  Agh.  No, please, make it stop.

Ok.  Lets start at the beginning.  I am going to defend myself.  I am going to do it with logic, per your request, and I will do it with some amount of emotion.  I am not a robot.

Magestar gets an early vote to generate discussion. He responds more aggressively then I'd expect, looking back. The next vote goes on Ecth, because he wasn't killed by the Drab kill, and Conq found that suspicious (note: I have a moderate village read on Conq because of that). Mage does not vote on Ecth. In fact, he does not even mention Ecth that I saw in my skim read until about 4 posts later, and that is cursory. Instead, he votes on Frozen, and then when that fails to take off, follows Meta on the lynch on Mark, who we now know is a villager (note: I have a slight village read on Frozen).

It was not really a discussion vote, it was a train started by Meta, where he legitimately attacked me for making a mistake.  I hate that.  A lot.  So I defend myself.  Agressively, apparently.  I thought I was just being thorough.  

I did not have any reason to vote on Ecth.  I thought it was a legitimate possibility that she won the lottery.  Plus, I had a bad read on Mark (and frozen), which was wrong(Well, we don't know about Frozen.  My biggest defense of her is that she instant-trained on Ecth.), but this is all retrospective stuff.   

He moves to defend Ecth, then withdraws whatever he posted, which could easily be because he doesn't want to be tied to Ecth if one of them is revealed. Not enough evidence isn't really a reason to withdraw a comment, IMO... even with no evidence, you still can and should comment on who your gut reads are.

I wanted to see Straw's opinion rather than him just aping what I said, which happened anyway.  <_<  So, that did not work.  Plus, I did not think what I said was really good evidence against her, and looking over it, decided it was poor reasoning.  This was litterally a second after I posted it.  However, I can see where you are coming from, from a retrospective point of veiw.

And a number of people commented on how strongly Mage tried to defend himself after the votes appeared, and that I can see. Those posts where he was quite aggressive seemed like he was trying to cast suspicion on the player(s) that accused him in order to shut down the conversation rather than defending himself with actual logic (although, admittedly, there probably wasn't that much logic he could have used so early in the game to defend himself with, which is always a problem in the first few days. Still, he has a couple extra cycles under his belt now, and I still fail to see evidence of his villagery-ness. If Mage would care to enlighten me?

Yes, I defended myself strongly.  I still don't know how to respond to this.

I used logic.  What?  I don't understand.  I defended myself by refuting the claims against me, and pointing out other things which contradicted them.

I don't know what you mean.  I have tried to be a good little villager, helped with lynches, offered decent advice, made plans, talked in the chat, acted like I always do, done what I can.  Proof of my villager-y-ness?  You can scan me.  Other than that, I can't do a lot beyond what I have done.  I have voted for Frozen, oddly, I guess, but I have done so consistently, because of my suspicions.  When I see that I can't get anywhere, I go for the next best thing.  Lately, I have been flowing with the masses, as per my own suggestion.

I don't know what else to say.  My 'thorough' and 'logical' seems to translate to 'agressive' and 'over the top'.  So, deal with me how you will.

15 hours ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Luckat, I know you suspect me for my vote switch from Mark to Araris, but why would I have done that to save Ecthelion, who at that point, would probably have been considered a lost cause? Ecthelion was a Returned. Almost definitely because he was a Potential Returned. So, if Potential Returned are scanned as such even after they've turned, all it would take is for him to be scanned, and he'd be lynched/Rabbit killed, because he'd revealed he'd had his Breath stolen. I said I wanted him to be scanned to check him. My vote was placed in a way that places suspicion on me, because of how the votes ended up at the end of the Day and Ecth and Mark's alignments. But I'm not a Returned.

The save was subtle enough that you might have thought you wouldn't get suspicion for it. In addition, he was only in danger that lynch because of the vote manipulation the Returned had done. I think you planned to save Mark earlier in the cycle to cast suspicion on him, but when it turned out the lynch was close to falling on one of your own, you did what you could to prevent it. Sure there was the danger of him being scanned, but you couldn't be sure it would actually happen. 

14 hours ago, Metacognition said:

I truly thought that Mark was a Returned. It's the only thing that made sense to me. As PK pointed out, there just wasn't any reason for them to alert us to the fact that they had all of that voting power (not to mention a rough estimate of their numbers). They could have saved that for when one of their own was up for the lynch and then we would've been scrambling to figure out how to counter the vote negates, as we did this time. Instead, we were prepared for it and we found and lynched Ecthelion because of it. So someone explain how this master plan by the Returned was supposed to make sense in any other way? Even if we had gone after Mark first, we would've been back to Ecthelion soon enough and been prepared to make sure our lynch would go through. 

Beyond that, PK was one of us that wanted to go after Mark and he wound up dead. Which to me, looked like them trying to silence someone that was talking sense. 

If anything, I'd say that I've been too vocal about wanting to lynch Mark for it to make sense for me to be Returned. If Mark hadn't died, I would've still been pushing for his lynch this turn because the logic behind what happened is just too wonky, even knowing that it's true. 

Here's what happened, IMO, and it's the only thing that I think makes sense of this craziness: I had a fairly strong case for Mark on Day 2. Since he wasn't a Returned, the Returned decided to take advantage of it. The idea being that they'd get Mark lynched and then everyone would turn on me for targeting Mark. What they forgot to account for was the votes on Ecthelion and they needed to make some last minute changes. Thus why Lopen wound up switching his vote so late in the Day. His vote change and the negation on one of Ecthelion's votes took it from a tie between Araris and Ecthelion to Araris getting lynched. I think they waited as long as they could for someone else to break that tie and when no one else did, they needed to do it themselves. 

Yeah, the whole saving Mark plan was weird. I almost wonder if the Returned were confident enough that they only needed a few mislynches to win. I do think it sounds like you were trying to push the earlier Returned plan along, but I can also see a villager doing that. I'm just not sure.

I'm still suspicious of Meta, but I think I'm more suspicious of Lopen right now. At the very least, the evidence against Lopen is more solid. Also, I don't feel comfortable with it looking like there's a majority on Meta when really it seems like there's a fairly equal amount of suspicion on both him and Lopen.

Vote Tally

Lopen (2): Meta, luckat2
Meta (2): luckat1, Lopen, Mage
Doctor (1): Burgundy
Mage (1): Bard

I get a sense that a lot of players are holding back until their votes are needed. Yes we need to make sure

I don't mind lynching Lopen, as I said, and I don't want there to be a tie at all.  At all.  So, I'll join with you guys in the vote on Lopen, and take my vote off of Meta, as much as I don't like to.  Bard, Burgundy, I suggest you put your votes on Lopen, if you cannot turn the majority to Meta.  Also, if Lopen is village, I will probably want to lynch Meta next round.  A lot.  If he is an Elim, I'll back off of Meta for the next round.  I'll also cancel Lopen's vote on Meta if nothing else happens.

Meta: We're a little too suspicious of Meta right now, Meta, argued hard against Ecth, when there were already four people voting for Ecth, and half of the cycle had passed by. It wasn't subtle in the least, and he had to know that if Mark was a villager, or if Ecth was a returned, it would look very bad for him (being the only one who had argued so powerfully). It could have been a play where he'd just fall back on his current position if it failed, sure, but just think about how dangerous that would be.

Lopen: I'm a little more suspicious of, he switched a vote 40 min before the close, and even mentioned in the post that he'd be leaving people less time and wished they'd have more time to respond. That enough of the Returned would have gathered in forty minutes is definitely possible, but not highly probable. He voted somewhat late/didn't talk much in the Ecth lynch/bandwagoned a little late, but the same logic for Meta goes for him. Being the obvious gamechanger in the vote will be pretty clearly hard marks against him as potentially a returned. Why would the returned risk that when we were lynching a villager?

I think we need to have a wider net of examination but right now I just don't have enough informaton to comfortably point fingers at anyone else. I'm suspicious of Magestar, who has repeatedly attacked Frozen Mint for reasons which don't seem adequate to me, including on a vote which could have distracted against Ecth. Additionally, Araris was a proven villager, and was suspicious of Magestar. All I have is that and my gut suspicious, which is too based on paranoia to make a vote. Also, Doctor is on my suspicious list, for aformentioned reasons and the strange statement that Bard is a villager.

Edited by Dalinar Kholin
Forgot to highlight Lopen...

1 hour ago, Dalinar Kholin said:

Meta: We're a little too suspicious of Meta right now, Meta, argued hard against Ecth, when there were already four people voting for Ecth, and half of the cycle had passed by. It wasn't subtle in the least, and he had to know that if Mark was a villager, or if Ecth was a returned, it would look very bad for him (being the only one who had argued so powerfully). It could have been a play where he'd just fall back on his current position if it failed, sure, but just think about how dangerous that would be.

The things you list as reasons for Meat not to be suspicous, are the exact reasons I find him suspicious.  Honestly, there is just way to much IKYK going on in this particular game, but I think that Meta is still suspicious.

Bard, if you don't take your vote off of me before tonight, and I die, you are going to be perceived as an Elim.  Same for the rest of you who still have votes on other people.  It would be great if everyone hopped on Meta or Lopen before the day ends, although I will not be on for another 10 or so hours, when I go to bed for the night.

I hope Lopen is an Elim.  I really do.

I'll add my vote for Lopen, because I agree he's the most suspicious right now. It would be nice if I could add something instead of bandwagoning, but gah, I'm really confused right now. I don't really have any new analysis.

The only thing I'll bring up is that I think Doc is innocent, because he was in Ecth's riddle (I posted the whole explanation for that during the previous night).

I wanted to vote Lopen last cycle, if you guys remember, but switched to Echtelion due to the agreement that we would switch our votes to whomever was leading the lynch. So yeah, I'm going with Lopen for this cycle again. I'm afraid I still don't really have a solid read on anyone, and I'm trusting Luckat on this one. 

That said, I'm also kind of worried how quickly a bandwagon can start. I realize, of course, that right now I'm jumping on one myself. It's honestly not a good feeling, trusting the analysis of someone else, and watching how quickly the votes pile up. You realize the Eliminators wouldn't even have to vote manipulate this time round? If there are four eliminators, one of them could easily make an accusation of a villager, and the other three come forward agreeing with it,  four people is more than enough to hold a majority vote, causing all other villagers to switch their votes in the end. This method of defying vote manipulation could very well make the eliminators laugh and dispense with vote manipulation entirely, seeing as how they could just manipulate votes right here on the thread. 

I confess I don't know how to overcome this problem. We'll see if Lopen really is an eliminator by today. 

EDIT: Conquestor, can you go into detail about why you roleblocked Frozen?

EDIT 2: I wish to put forth the opinion that Meta and Luckat be left alive for the time being. They are the ones doing heavy analyzing, and even if their analysis are biased, I have to point out that they are conversation starters, they encourage discussion. As Meta pointed out, I suspect that was why Paranoid King was targeted. We can never have enough discussion here, and I for one will continue to be interested in what they have to say. If they are eliminators, then eventually one of them almost certainly will accuse one villager too many and bring themselves down. That's my two cents down. 

Edited by Doctor12

Well, it looks like everyone wants to lynch Lopen, and he is my second strongest suspicion. That's not to say I trust Mage, though. If Lopen does turn out to be an Eliminator, I'll be more inclined to give Mage a rest from my suspicions, though.

5 hours ago, Magestar said:

The things you list as reasons for Meat not to be suspicous, are the exact reasons I find him suspicious.  Honestly, there is just way to much IKYK going on in this particular game, but I think that Meta is still suspicious.

Bard, if you don't take your vote off of me before tonight, and I die, you are going to be perceived as an Elim.  Same for the rest of you who still have votes on other people.  It would be great if everyone hopped on Meta or Lopen before the day ends, although I will not be on for another 10 or so hours, when I go to bed for the night.

I hope Lopen is an Elim.  I really do.

This seems particularly suspicious to me - it's exactly the kind of thing I was talking about. It's almost as though you're hopping up and down yelling "I'm a villager! Trust me! It's the ones that aren't voting with me that are evil!", which just seems funny from my perspective.

Hmmm... 7 minutes left. Good. If Lopen is an Elim, hopefully they won't have time to manipulate the vote any more than they are.

LG25: Night Four - A Companion’s Death

Talion didn’t wear the bright colors of Hallandren that day. He didn’t even wear the dull, muted colors of Idris. No, he wore his old packman’s gear and the metalminds that went along with it, and he waited. 

They found him, eventually. He’d always been somewhat strange. They’d thought he might be too strange to be Idrian, but… in a time of trouble, the town stuck to its own. And whatever Talion was, he wasn’t one of them.

He met them with calmness and a smirk. 

So they killed him, even before he could transform into his true form. And he healed with his goldminds, and they killed him again, and again. And finally, Talion, Returned, Terrisman of the Peaks, died. 

Lopen was lynched! He was an Idrian Returned with 2 pieces of Awakened Clothing!

Night Four has begun. You have 48 hours to send in your actions.

blu_1472873400.png

Vote Count
Lopen (6): Magestar, Dalinar, Assassin, Frozen Mint, Con, Bard

Quicklinks

Player List

1. Luckat (Lularah)

2. Bugsy (Unknown)
3. Araris (Alalar)
4. Assassin in Burgundy (Burganaa)
5. Magestar (Yulis Zorander)
6. The Only Alex
7. Silverblade (Ryth)
8. Conquestor (Lorien)
9. SilverDragon (Jaftar)
10. Mark (Darb)
11. Elodin (Eventeo)
12. Sheep (Kelek)
13. Deathclutch (Asher McClallen)
14. Straw (Pallelae Hominis)
15. Paranoid King (Plathar Ku)
16. Daniyah (Dimsari)
17. Ecthelion (mysterious cloaked figure)
18. Lopen (Talion)
19. Frozen Mint (Shivawn)
20. Dalinar Kholin (Varg)
21. Meta (Cog)
22. Doctor12 (the Healer)
23. Twei (Kolth)
24. Bard (Brick)

Announcement: Night 4 will last 48 hours instead of the usual 24. 

Edited by Elbereth
fixed vote tally

If anyone had any doubts about Luckat, they should be cleared by now. He caused the downfall of two Returned. 

The Bad News: The rabbits still out there, and with the exception of lucky guesses or lifeless we're still gonna be losing two villagers per night. Additionally, we don't know who's been garnering the breath for the Returned, its possible they'll have another rabbit awakened by tonight or next cycle.

Additionally: Meta's partially cleared, he pushed for Lopen, its pretty unlikely both were eliminators. Bard did switch to Lopen late, and distracted the vote to Mage, but for somewhat legitimate reasons. The Power of the Returned is waneing in terms of vote manip's. With two Elim's down who didn't have a rabbit (the rabbit person will only be able to have 1 potential vote stop), they're down four vote changes probably.

We need to figure out a new strategy now that we've reduced there number and undoubtedly made them more cautious about messing with the lynch, ideas?

14 hours ago, Dalinar Kholin said:

Additionally: Meta's partially cleared, he pushed for Lopen, its pretty unlikely both were eliminators. Bard did switch to Lopen late, and distracted the vote to Mage, but for somewhat legitimate reasons. The Power of the Returned is waneing in terms of vote manip's. With two Elim's down who didn't have a rabbit (the rabbit person will only be able to have 1 potential vote stop), they're down four vote changes probably.

Yeah, I'm going to have to back off of Meta.  I can't legitimately keep my suspicions of him now, and his killing Lopen sort of confirmed his innocence.  Plus, he jumped on Ecth, with logic, when it was only somewhat certain he was going to die.  I think he's pretty much cleared now.

Sigh.

14 hours ago, Dalinar Kholin said:

We need to figure out a new strategy now that we've reduced there number and undoubtedly made them more cautious about messing with the lynch, ideas?

I think that the Elim's will probably be either running out of breath, and thus start frantically using Rabbits, or otherwise start massively stealing breath, and try to get Rabbits.  I think breath loss is the thing we have to watch out for RN. 

I'm just going to continue entering the lottery and storing breath in clothing or Strawmen.

LG25: Day Five - Rabbits Galore

Two rabbits hopped through the village that night. 

One was an innocent-looking tiny white bunny, hopping along the road. It turned up a garden path, jumping from stone to stone like the grass between was untouchable. It made its way to the house, up the front porch steps, flinching a little at the shadow of a hanging pot.

Then it jumped up to a chair seat, then a table, then a window sill. The window was cracked slightly open, so it just pushed it open further and hopped to the floor. The bunny made its way through the house, weaving around chair legs and scattered books, to where Varg was sleeping.

It sniffed the air cautiously, hopping a little closer to the bed. 

Then in a single motion, the Rabbit of Caerbannog ripped out Varg’s throat, letting his lifeblood flow out everywhere. 

A few minutes later, a little rabbit was hopping back out along the garden path, still spotless white.

Little Bunny Foo Foo,
Hopping through the village
Picking up Lorien
And bopping him on the head!

Conquestor died! He was a Hallandren Villager with Awakened Rope!
Dalinar has died! He was a Hallandren Villager with 2 pieces of Awakened Clothing!
Breath was stolen! 

Day 5 has begun. You have 48 hours to decide who to lynch. 

blu_1473046200.png

Quicklinks

Player List

1. Luckat (Lularah)

2. Bugsy (Unknown)
3. Araris (Alalar)
4. Assassin in Burgundy (Burganaa)
5. Magestar (Yulis Zorander)
6. The Only Alex
7. Silverblade (Ryth)
8. Conquestor (Lorien)
9. SilverDragon (Jaftar)
10. Mark (Darb)
11. Elodin (Eventeo)
12. Sheep (Kelek)
13. Deathclutch (Asher McClallen)
14. Straw (Pallelae Hominis)
15. Paranoid King (Plathar Ku)
16. Daniyah (Dimsari)
17. Ecthelion (mysterious cloaked figure)
18. Lopen (Talion)
19. Frozen Mint (Shivawn)
20. Dalinar Kholin (Varg)
21. Meta (Cog)
22. Doctor12 (the Healer)
23. Twei (Kolth)
24. Bard (Brick)

PMs will take a few minutes to send out, sorry. 

Edited by Elbereth

Well, it's so quiet now.

I really don't know what to say.  We just lost two villagers, and I have no clue who to attack next.

@Elbereth, could we have a current player list?  Like, who's alive now?

A bunch of people have probably seen this, and no one has posted.  We need to have some discussion.   I'm fine with lynching whoever, preferably not Luckat or Meta, ATP, but who is left to lynch?  

I'll place a vote on Frozen, because they are the last person I have any real suspicions on.

I think currently we have a "You speak first? I speak first?" situation going on here. Everyone's waiting for anyone else to speak up. 

Right. I'm no good at analyzing, this task I leave to Meta or Luckat (Definitely a fan of keeping them alive for now). However, I do hope that the inactives will start speaking up. @The Only Alex, @Daniyah, @Assassin in Burgundy, @Master Elodin, @AliasSheep @Straw. Anyone else I'm missing? Could one of the lurkers be an eliminator staying under the radar? I don't know. Can the lurkers please speak up? Anything? It's been long enough that you should be a little familiar with how it works. Just throw out your thoughts and stuff.

As of now, the remaining players are

1. Luckat

2. Assassin in Burgundy

3. Magestar

4.The only Alex

5. Master Elodin

6. AliasSheep

7.Straw

8. Daniyah

9. Frozen Mint

10. Doctor12

11. Bard

12. Metacognition.

Now, Luckat and Meta I'm inclined not to lynch first, for reasons I've already explained. They get us to talk, and we need that discussion. Mage was encouraging us all to switch our votes to Lopen last cycle, which also makes me inclined to clear him partially. I am unsure about Frozen, and due to my scan on Bard I am inclined to trust him. Currently, currently, I am going to poke vote an inactive, The only Alex. He jumped in last night saying he knew Lopen was returned, after saying nothing for the last few cycles. I'm not saying I accuse him of eliminator, but I would like an explanation for the sudden action, and hopefully more participation. 

EDIT: Also, Breath was stolen last night. Can the person who's Breath was stolen speak up? 

Edited by Doctor12