Assassins in Technicolor clothes

• 1 month later...

The Assassin in Xanadu waved his hand and tapped his Chromiummind. He opened his wardrobe and in it found a robe of a very striking blue. 

"Ah! Perfect. @Sasooner, I bestow upon you the gift of Technicolor. Arise, Assassin in Zaffre, and go forth to spread the good word of colors."

Edited by bleeder

And so, the Assassin in Xanadu, jamming out to Dave Matthews Band's "The Dreaming Tree", snapped his fingers, waved his hand, and said some general magic nonsense. 

Suddenly, a set of Heliotrope robes popped into existence at @Dunite_Sphere's feet. 

"Alas," the Assassin in Xanadu said, " @Sasooner has already claimed a much too similar color. With my deepest apologies, I now pronounce you Assassin in Heliotrope. Go forth and spread the good word." 

*heavy applause from nonexistent crowd*

3 hours ago, bleeder said:

*heavy applause from nonexistent crowd*

*lift head high and waves to nothing in particular*  "I accept my title with forbearance to those in need of Technicolor wisdom and will spread justice to those in need of insight." Assassin in Heliotrope raises shield, Color Wheel of Honor, and salutes Assassin in Xanadu. 

• 1 month later...

Oh my lord, I can't resist. I'd love to be a part of this. My natural tendency is to wear dark grey clothing, sometimes a darker, heartier red or green or blue, but I suppose that being Technicolour eliminates that possibility doesn't it? I only ask that the colour bestowed upon me sound edgy or really cool.

I will be colorful instead of dull

I will advise against any and all baked goods

I will greet all newcomers and not provoke guild war

The Assassins in Technicolor clothing must rise again!

5 hours ago, Kynedath said:

Oh my lord, I can't resist. I'd love to be a part of this. My natural tendency is to wear dark grey clothing, sometimes a darker, heartier red or green or blue, but I suppose that being Technicolour eliminates that possibility doesn't it? I only ask that the colour bestowed upon me sound edgy or really cool.

I will be colorful instead of dull

I will advise against any and all baked goods

I will greet all newcomers and not provoke guild war

The Assassins in Technicolor clothing must rise again!

"Well, I'll make an exception," said the Assassin King. "You will be the Assassin in Gunmetal, even though I'm fairly sure guns don't exist on Roshar yet. Rise, and spread the word. We are growing. Those who help will be rewarded."

43 minutes ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

"Well, I'll make an exception," said the Assassin King. "You will be the Assassin in Gunmetal, even though I'm fairly sure guns don't exist on Roshar yet. Rise, and spread the word. We are growing. Those who help will be rewarded."

Yo! That's so cool! I shall do everything in my power to accomplish the goals laid down by the oaths of the assassins in Technicolor clothes and further our cause.

• 2 weeks later...

@bleeder, @Assassin in Burgundy

I    will    be    colorful    instead    of   dull

I  will notadvise    against    any   and   all   baked   goods

I   will   greet   all   newcomers   and   not   provoke   guild   war

The   Assassins   in   Technicolor   clothing   must   rise   again

Edited by Master Elodin

7 hours ago, Master Elodin said:

@bleeder, @Assassin in Burgundy

I    will    be    colorful    instead    of   dull

I  will notadvise    against    any   and   all   baked   goods

I   will   greet   all   newcomers   and   not   provoke   guild   war

The   Assassins   in   Technicolor   clothing   must   rise   again

And thus, robes of Australien fell from the sky, through a conveniently-placed skylight. 

"Welcome."

• 4 weeks later...