Assassin in Burgundy

Assassins in Technicolor clothes

94 posts in this topic

@Assassin in Burgundy are we like, Shin Assassins?

Or can we be assassins from anywhere in the cosmere?

Because if so, the Assassin in Xanadu is an Iron/Chromium Twinborn.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet!

I don't even need to do anything. I can just tap my Luck (literal Luck, not Vin's Luck) and watch the target's chandelier crash down from above their heads.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am interested in joining

FYI: Zaffre is a pretty cool color

Edited by Sasooner
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First you must recite the Assassin Oaths. Which I shall come up with right now and get back to you momentarily. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bleeder said:

First you must recite the Assassin Oaths. Which I shall come up with right now and get back to you momentarily. 

*waits impatiently*

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sasooner

I will be colorful instead of dull

I will advise against any and all baked goods 

I will greet all newcomers and not provoke guild war

The Assassins in Technicolor Clothing must rise again

Edited by bleeder
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@bleeder
I will be colorful instead of dull
I will advise against any and all baked goods 
I will greet all newcomers and not provoke guild war 
The Assassins in Technicolor Clothing must rise again

Edited by Sasooner
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Assassin in Xanadu waved his hand and tapped his Chromiummind. He opened his wardrobe and in it found a robe of a very striking blue. 

"Ah! Perfect. @Sasooner, I bestow upon you the gift of Technicolor. Arise, Assassin in Zaffre, and go forth to spread the good word of colors."

Edited by bleeder
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@bleeder

I will be colorful instead of dull

I will advise against any and all baked goods

I will greet all newcomers and not provoke guild war

The Assassins in Technicolor clothing must rise again!

Ultramarine is what I would like to be named, it at all possible. *bows head awaiting approval*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And so, the Assassin in Xanadu, jamming out to Dave Matthews Band's "The Dreaming Tree", snapped his fingers, waved his hand, and said some general magic nonsense. 

Suddenly, a set of Heliotrope robes popped into existence at @Dunite_Sphere's feet. 

"Alas," the Assassin in Xanadu said, " @Sasooner has already claimed a much too similar color. With my deepest apologies, I now pronounce you Assassin in Heliotrope. Go forth and spread the good word." 

*heavy applause from nonexistent crowd*

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bleeder said:

*heavy applause from nonexistent crowd*

*lift head high and waves to nothing in particular*  "I accept my title with forbearance to those in need of Technicolor wisdom and will spread justice to those in need of insight." Assassin in Heliotrope raises shield, Color Wheel of Honor, and salutes Assassin in Xanadu. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello to our new assassins in Zaffre, Heliotrope, and Xanadu. I am the Assassin in School Bus Yellow. Pleasure to meet you 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my lord, I can't resist. I'd love to be a part of this. My natural tendency is to wear dark grey clothing, sometimes a darker, heartier red or green or blue, but I suppose that being Technicolour eliminates that possibility doesn't it? I only ask that the colour bestowed upon me sound edgy or really cool.

I will be colorful instead of dull

I will advise against any and all baked goods

I will greet all newcomers and not provoke guild war

The Assassins in Technicolor clothing must rise again!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kynedath said:

Oh my lord, I can't resist. I'd love to be a part of this. My natural tendency is to wear dark grey clothing, sometimes a darker, heartier red or green or blue, but I suppose that being Technicolour eliminates that possibility doesn't it? I only ask that the colour bestowed upon me sound edgy or really cool.

I will be colorful instead of dull

I will advise against any and all baked goods

I will greet all newcomers and not provoke guild war

The Assassins in Technicolor clothing must rise again!

"Well, I'll make an exception," said the Assassin King. "You will be the Assassin in Gunmetal, even though I'm fairly sure guns don't exist on Roshar yet. Rise, and spread the word. We are growing. Those who help will be rewarded."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

"Well, I'll make an exception," said the Assassin King. "You will be the Assassin in Gunmetal, even though I'm fairly sure guns don't exist on Roshar yet. Rise, and spread the word. We are growing. Those who help will be rewarded."

Yo! That's so cool! I shall do everything in my power to accomplish the goals laid down by the oaths of the assassins in Technicolor clothes and further our cause.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the Ookla the ______ day, I invite all members of this guild to change their names to Ookla of the ______ (Insert your guild color). This is completely optional but I thought it'd be really cool. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@bleeder, @Assassin in Burgundy

I    will    be    colorful    instead    of   dull

I  will notadvise    against    any   and   all   baked   goods

I   will   greet   all   newcomers   and   not   provoke   guild   war

The   Assassins   in   Technicolor   clothing   must   rise   again

 
Edited by Master Elodin
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Master Elodin said:

@bleeder, @Assassin in Burgundy

I    will    be    colorful    instead    of   dull

I  will notadvise    against    any   and   all   baked   goods

I   will   greet   all   newcomers   and   not   provoke   guild   war

The   Assassins   in   Technicolor   clothing   must   rise   again

 

And thus, robes of Australien fell from the sky, through a conveniently-placed skylight. 

"Welcome."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the Australien Assassin has risen. "Thank you, my friends."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bleeder said:

Good job warning against cookies, y'all. 

Yo, @Assassin in Burgundy, any announcements?

Ummm... I'm appointing you Head Director of Cookie Containment. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

Ummm... I'm appointing you Head Director of Cookie Containment. 

Cool! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.