16 minutes ago, STINK said:

That's definitely a PAFO :P

Oh, haha, I failed to read your flavor text. Okay, sign me up. I won't find out otherwise :o

Sign me up as Nya, a cheerful girl who likes dinosaurs and death metal.

Edited by Nyali

Micheal logged in to his game: 

Username: @rch@ngel
Password: H0p3&R3tr1but10n

It wasn't that he was all that religious, but ever since he'd learned about angels with swords, punishing the wicked back in grade school, he'd been fascinated with the idea. Back then, he would wish that they were real and would come down to smite some of his tormentors. That idea had stuck with him throughout high school and had helped him get through the worst of it. 

He was immediately greeted with his avatar; dressed in Team Instinct colors. It always brought a small smile to Micheal's lips to see his avatar standing there, with its smirk and crossed arms. He could almost picture where the wings would be if his avatar really was an archangel. 

The game music swelled as Micheal hit start and he was transported into his own fantasy land. Here, all of his worries melted away. Here, there were no limitations; no awkward looks or conversations; no one to make fun of him or pity him. Here, he was free. 

Here, he felt as if he wasn't confined to his wheelchair....

14 hours ago, Alvron said:

Now that's just mean.  You have successfully stopped me from taking any action against your character Meta.

When it comes to SE, I, for one, am an equal opportunity lyncher. After all, death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints. Especially not around here :o

Nya smiled as she listened to the roaring and growling coming through her headphones. It was Deathosaurus WRECKS, her favorite local Death Metal band. They weren't very popular with the local music scene, but she didn't care if they couldn't carry a tune, that was the whole point! And how could she not love songs with names like "TERRORDACTYL in my SOUL?" For her, it was like music had evolved into something primal and perfect, like the dinosaurs themselves.

Growling along with the music, she reached into her backpack and pulled out her phone and a Pokemon Trainer cap. A dinosaur (the one from the deathosaurus wrecks album cover) was drawn in marker on the front of the hat - she didn't care if it wasn't canon, it was a dinosaur. She loved Pokemon almost as much as she loved dinosaurs - pokemon were kind of like dinosaurs, after all, except you could tame them and make them do your bidding. She always imagined what the world would be like if that stupid comet never hit the Earth, and the world of her fondest dreams was nearly identical to the world of the pokemon. Except, in her dream world, she could ride her dinosaurs, and sadly, there were no riding pokemon.

When she would talk to her friends and family about what she loved most, dinosaurs and pokemon (she knew better than to talk about her choice of music), they used to say stupid things like "pokemon aren't real," as if she didn't know. Of course they weren't real, neither were the dinosaurs - not anymore, at least. In a way, the pokemon were more real now - she could see them on her phone, crawling around the bushes of her house, flying atop the shop that was her favorite pokestop, emerging from the shadows of the local Baptist church that was her gym of choice. She couldn't touch them, no, but she could see them there. And, if she gave someone her phone, she could have pictures taken with the pokemon, where it seemed that she was touching them.

Lost in her thoughts, she nearly jumped when her phone vibrated. Quickly, she looked around with her phone, and there it was - a bulbasaur! She loved the lizard-like pokemon, for obvious reasons, and she was determined to catch this one this time. Her music began to rise to a crescendo of screamed roars as she readied her finger to flick her pokeball.

1 hour ago, Nyali said:

When it comes to SE, I, for one, am an equal opportunity lyncher. After all, death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints. Especially not around here :o

It takes and it takes. But we keep lynching anyways.

6 hours ago, Nyali said:

My SE catchphrase: Death is always an option.

42 minutes ago, Magestar said:

One Player, you say?  Hmmm...  

I'll join.  Sign me up as Tebeh Dee, a young, wealthy, aristocratic Pokemon Go player who may or may not have three phones attatched to a scooter expressly for that purpose.

And that makes 18! 6 more players and every secret role will be thrown into the brawl. Will the young Poke Masters get the numbers they need? Stay tuned to find out!