40 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

I was doing really good. Nyali was the only one who attacked me until I got one shotted. :( Oh well, it was really fun anyways. :D That kill on Elbereth was especially good. ;)

>>

Although I died D1 (thank you Lopen), I did still enjoy watchign this game, and I hope we have more free for alls in the future, because this was quite fun. Thanks to Aman and Stink for running it! :D 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A most enjoyable game has come to another close.  Many, many thanks to both Stink and Amanuensis for running this game.  We all look forward to more games from the two of you.  Especially if they are as much fun to play as this one was.  Although maybe next time leave out the Pokemon that can't attack. :) 

If anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get a hold of 
GammaWilson, Metacognition or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can.

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone over here in our Art of Game Creation thread as well. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about!

For those wanting to play, Quick Fix Game 18: The Black Prism is open for sign ups but will be starting soon so get in quick to join in the fun.

Thanks again to everyone that played and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games!

Edited by Alvron