@The Young Bard, did you attack Joe 2 cycles ago? If so, does your attack deal 3 damage (to squirtles, at least)? I kinda doubt Ecth's metapod did that kind of damage like he claimed, and it wasn't me, so it would have to have been you. If he really lost that much health in one cycle, I'd believe that he's down to one now (since the starters began with 5, IIRC)

You're proving my point. Your first interaction with me was Shard Zero, in which I lied. Yes, I admit I lied to Rae about my alignment, and role. And because of that, you don't trust me now. Which is exactl why I try and tell the truth 100% of the time now.

Telling the truth 100% of the time does not mean I have to reveal myself as an eliminator. Nor does it mean I have to be Honest. I never said I was Honest. I said I was trustworthy. The difference I use is one of past vs. future. I'm not going to lie about what actions I'm going to take, and I don't go back on my word. I don't break alliances, and I don't lie about my intentions.

If I'm an eliminator, I do my best to mislead people into making false assumptions.  I hide the facts, and only give part of the truth. If I'm outright lying, it's no longer fun. I don't like it.

So yes, I lied to Arraenae in that game. I have lied many times, but I've been making more and more of an effort in each game to not lie at all. This isn't the first game that I've told zero lies, and it won't be the last.

Back to the actual game, I still think you guys are wasting this turn. I'm dead this turn, regardless of what happens. I'm confused, have only one hit point, and couldn't deal effective attacks against you guys anyway. I'm fairly confident that the two of you have unknown pokemon, Bard probably has a Dragonair, and I think that Bugsy has a Kadabra. You two are going to have to attack or lynch the other in any case. Though at this point, I'm just gong to vote for you, Bard, because of this argument. I'd prefer for Bugsy to win, and I feel like you're trying to get everything focused on me so that you can backstab him at the last minute.

@Bugsy6912, if you switch your vote, I'll attack bard. He dies by lynch, I die from confusion, you win. (This is of course, assuming I'm online to switch my attack from nothing to bard. I might not be. don't know yet.)

Thanks, Joe! :) 

If I'm being honest, I was probably going to vote Bard later this cycle anyways, then redirect your attack to yourself and attack you myself as well. It seemed like the only way for me to win, since I'm low enough HP I'd likely be one-shot by a Dragonair (I assume they're the ones who do 3 damage/hit). I like not risking the game on a coin flip much more, so thanks for backing me with that vote :P 

Oh, and Bard, it's nothing personal, but since we can't co-win, I kinda want that "mewtwo" for myself. I wouldn't be voting for you if we weren't the last 2 players with a good chance of winning 

So I just got off work, and am about to go straight to a party, so I won't be able to post up the next thread tonight. The way I see it, there's two options for ya'll: the turn can end at it's normal time (I will count nothing changed after the countdown timer ends) or turn can be extended to 1200 EST tomorrow (an additional 16 hours to decide what ya'll are going to do). Post in this thread which you'd prefer. If ya'll choose the first option, I'll get everything figured out and posted first thing in the morning. If ya'll choose the second, you already know when to expect it.

I wouldn't mind it being extended actually... you know, to keep myself alive and all...

If it is extended, then Joe. Bugsy. And I'm attacking Joe to knock him out.

This way, it will all be decided by the coin toss, I win. 50% chance, assuming Joe is telling the truth. If I lose the coin toss, it will go to another cycle, since both Bugsy and Joe will survive, if I've worked it out right. @The Only Joe, want to help me?

1 minute ago, The Only Joe said:

Wait, so right now, Bugsy and I are attacking and voting for Bard, and Bard is attacking me, and voting for Bugsy?

I vote we end it tonight.

CYCLE AS IT WOULD LOOK LIKE IF IT ENDED TONIGHT:

Joe (1): Bard
Bard (1): Bugsy

Joe -----> Bard
Bugsy -----> Bard
Bard -----> Bugsy

Joe you have a 50% chance of dying by lynch, because you never voted for me. Plus, next cycle, you and Bugsy would both survive, unhurt, and it would turn into a brute force game of who runs out of HP first, which looks like you at the minute.

CYCLE AS IT WOULD LOOK LIKE IF IT ENDED TONIGHT:

Bugsy (1): Bard
Bard (1): Bugsy

Joe -----> Bard
Bugsy -----> Bard
Bard -----> Joe

So, if I win the coin toss, then Bugsy is knocked out, and it turns into a brute force game of who runs out of HP first (which you claim is you at the minute.) But, if I lose the coint toss, then you have to do the same thing - facing a Kadabra that will confuse you every night until you die, even if you did die about how much HP you had. Fun. But right now, I'm the one that's going along with your little plan, much as it annoys me that I can't work out what you're trying to do...

(Sorry for the double post.)

Apologies, I missed your vote, which completely invalidates my point. Let me try again.

I have a Dragonair. You do too, I could tell from your plan. So, if you vote to end this cycle tonight, everybody loses. However, if you and I have Dragonair's that leaves Bugsy to have the Kadabra. If we extend the cycle, and vote Bugsy out, then the GM will have no choice but to issue a joint win, as neither of us can attack the other. You get to win with me.

EDIT: @The Only Joe

Edited by The Young Bard
Added summoning device.

I DO NOT HAVE DRAGONAIR. I HAVE SQUIRTLE. 

Please count the number of dead pokemon. There are 5 of each starter, (Only 4 squirtle are dead) There are 2 of Each Unknown pokemon, kind of. Piddegeotto and Fearow are the same, and Metapod and buttefree are the same.

Again, I HAVE A SQUIRTLE. I HAVE NOT LIED, ABOUT ANYTHING. MERCIFUL DOMI, STOP BEING SO PARANOID.

Alright, so everyone will die then, because I have a Dragonair, with Dragon Rage (everyone who attacks/votes on you will die). So, everyone will lose. This will be a fun write-up...

Hopefully Aman will just let the last 3 people who lived a joint win seeing as there's no other way to distinguish it.

If it becomes a draw...

Hrmm... Just in case this turns out to matter: Bugsy, Joe.

EDIT: @Amanuensis, I know you'll probably only see this when it's about 1am for me, but what happens if everybody dies tonight? Do we all win?

EDIT 2: I choose for it to have ended at the regular time.

Edited by The Young Bard

Man Aman... that's a really original title you've got there.

[Insert Bard's RP + Head/Shoulders Final Scene Here]

The Young Bard was ganged up on! He had a Dragonair.
The Only Joe succumbed to The Young Bard's Rage! He had a Squirtle.
Bugsy6912 succumbed to The Young Bard's Rage! He had a Kadabra.
STINK was executed! He had a Mewtwo.
No one wins! (except for Amanuensis, cause he's so great)

The Pokemon Center (Dead Doc)
The Roost (Bird Doc)
The Spreadsheet (Self Explanatory)

The Surviving

1. Amanuensis as 'Shoulders'

The Defeated

1.  Eolhondras as Eol - Bulbasaur

2. Elbereth as Elthena - Charmander

3. zas678 as Nobody - Squirtle

4. Straw as Straw - Bulbasaur

5. AliasSheep as Ash - Charmander

6. TheSilverDragon as Somebody - Bulbasaur

7. cloudjumper as Cole - Charmander
  8. Elenion as Nonel - Arbok

9. TheMightyLopen as Scott - Squirtle

10. Kipper as Kipper - Charmander

11. Sart as Footsteps - Squirtle

12. Nyali as Nya - Kadabra
  13. jaimeleecee as Jaime - Bulbasaur
  14. Metacognition as TBD - Fearow
  15. RippleGylf as Myself - Bulbasaur
  16. Conquestor as Lorien - Charmander
  17. Emerald101 as Red - Dragonair

18. Magestar as Tebeh Dee - Arbok

19. Master Elodin as Bulbasaur - Squirtle

20. Alvron as Poke Ranger Joe - Butterfree

21. OrlokTsubodai as Locke - Pidgeotto

22. Ecthelion III as IDK - Metapod
  23. TheYoungBard as The Bard - Dragonair
  24. The Only Joe as RippleGylf - Squirtle
  25. Bugsy6912 as Blanche - Kadabra
  26. STINK as 'Head' - Mewtwo

Turn Ten Tally

(2) The Young Bard: The Only Joe, Bugsy6912,

(1) The Only Joe: The Young Bard,

For those of you who might be interested, I'll put the the PMs for each different Pokemon in a spoiler box below (note that Fearow and Pidgeotto are the same thing, I just decided to give them different birds for flavor). The Butterfree was only really made to troll Alvron, since he was lynched that turn anyway, though I totally would have let him have it if he got his neck out of the noose, and would have evolved Ecth's Metapod as well, if he ever met the right conditions. Oh, and I'm totally planning on making a more complex Pokemon elimination game for the future, if anyone would be interested in helping me GM it.

Spoiler

Gotcha! A wild BULBASAUR was caught!

Bulbasaur

Hit Points: 5 Strength: 1

Bulbasaur; The Seed Pokemon! It bears the seed of a plant on its back from birth. The seed slowly develops. Researchers are unsure whether to classify Bulbasaur as a plant or animal. Bulbasaur are extremely tough and very difficult to capture in the wild!

Known Moves: Vine Whip, a Grass-type attack. The Pokemon uses its cruel whips to strike the opponent. Power Points: 20

Gotcha! A wild CHARMANDER was caught!

Charmander

Charmander; The Lizard Pokemon! A flame burns on the tip of its tail from birth. It is said that a Charmander dies if the flame ever goes out.

Known Moves: Ember, a Fire-type attack. The Pokemon burns its opponent with a small flame. Power Points: 20

Gotcha! A wild SQUIRTLE was caught!

Squirtle

Squirtle; the Tiny Turtle Pokemon! This Pokemon draws its long neck into its shell to launch incredible water attacks with amazing range and accuracy. The blasts can be quite powerful.

Known Moves: Water Gun, a Water-type attack. The Pokemon squirts water to attack its foe. Power Points: 20

Gotcha! A METAPOD was caught!

Metapod

Metapod; the Coccoon Pokemon. It has encased its body in a hard shell.

Known Moves: Harden, raises the Pokemon's defense. Useful when battling stronger Pokemon. Bonus Affect: While Hardened, the Pokemon cannot take any damage.  Power Points: 5

Gotcha! A wild ARBOK was caught!

Arbok    

Hit Points: 10 Strength: 1

Arbok; the Cobra Pokemon. If this Pokemon encounters an enemy, it raises its head to intimidate the opponent with the frightening pattern on its body.

Known Moves: Poison Sting, a Poison-Type attack. A barbed attack that Poisons its target. Bonus Affect: While Poisoned, the Pokemon will receive 1 Point of Damage per Turn. Lasts two turns. Power Points: 20

Gotcha! A wild KADABRA was caught!

Kadabra

Hit Points: 10 Strength: 1

Kadabra; the Psi Pokemon. When it uses psychic power, all its brain cells work in unison to generate powerful alpha waves.

Known Moves: Confusion, a Psychic-type attack. A telekinetic blast that confuses the opponent. Bonus Affect: While Confused, Kadabra can direct the Pokemon's action. Lasts one turn. Power Points: 20

Gotcha! A wild DRAGONAIR was caught!

Dragonair

Hit Points: 10 Strength: ?

Dragonair; the Dragon Pokemon. A mystical Pokemon that exudes an aura that can manipulate the elements.

Known Moves: Dragon Rage, a Dragon-type attack. Launches powerful shock waves at foes that attack it, defeating them instantly. Power Points: 3

Gotcha! A wild PIDGEOTTO was caught!

Pidgeotto

Hit Points: 8 Strength: 3 

Pidgeotto; the Bird Pokemon. It is armed with sharp claws and dives from the sky to capture its prey.

Known Moves: Fly, a Flying-type attack. The Pokemon flies out of its enemies reach, then attacks the next turn. Power Points: 20

You are not alone! Your twin brother is here, and for some reason the system has you registered as one player. If one of you is the last man standing, you both win! Strategize with him in this doc!

Gotcha! A wild FEAROW was caught!

Fearow

Hit Points: 8 Strength: 3 

Fearow; the Beak Pokemon. It's large wings allow him to fly for a whole day, the crushing power of his beak is tremendous.

Known Moves: Fly, a Flying-type attack. The Pokemon flies out of its enemies reach, then attacks the next turn. Power Points: 20

You are not alone! Your twin brother is here, and for some reason the system has you registered as one player. If one of you is the last man standing, you both win! Strategize with him in this doc!

Congratulations! Your METAPOD has evolved into a BUTTERFREE!

Butterfree

Hit Points: 10  Strength: 2

Butterfree; the Butterfly Pokemon. This Pokemon's love of flower nectar draws it to seek out flowers, even if they don't have much pollen.

Known Moves: Whirlwind, a Normal-type attack. Bonus Effect: The targeted Pokemon Flinches, preventing them from acting this turn. Power Points: 5

Edited by Alvron

Nice job, everyone! That was an amazing game. Joe, you did really well for having a squirtle, bravo! :) 

Bard, congrats on your revenge. I thought I had that one in the bag :P 

Edited by Bugsy6912

From the Dead Doc:

o.O Joe’s never been attacked?

He hid behind me for part of the game. Of course he’s never been attacked! :P

I think his Squirtle claim made people suspicious of a trap.

Heh. Likely. I certainly wouldn’t have attacked him.

You're a very good shield Meta. =P And I love the fact that no one believed I had a Squirtle. 

12 hours ago, The Only Joe said:

From the Dead Doc:

You're a very good shield Meta. =P And I love the fact that no one believed I had a Squirtle. 

Well, there were still Charmanders alive when you first claimed Squirtle. I didn't believe you basically from when you didn't die that Cycle.

Also, can you see why I didn't believe you saying "You all vote for each other and then attack me" when my special move was to instantly kill anyone who attacks me? (And votes for me, but that also kills me at the same time.)

14 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

No one wins!

Aman. Bard would consider it a worthy sacrifice for an honorary Mewtwo to be placed into his (and Blanche and Ripple's) account(s) as the last survivor(s) :P. A worthy trade-off, I think you'll find. :P Of course, it will inevitably lead to his phone being stolen and being used as a macabre relic by Pokemon nerds, but Bard would probably be honored to have such an important place in gaming history. :P (I use :P a lot, don't I? :P)

EDIT: Wait - I was conserving my Dragon Rage when I had another defence I could have used afterwards? *groan*

Edited by The Young Bard

15 hours ago, The Young Bard said:

Aman. Bard would consider it a worthy sacrifice for an honorary Mewtwo to be placed into his (and Blanche and Ripple's) account(s) as the last survivor(s) :P. A worthy trade-off, I think you'll find. :P Of course, it will inevitably lead to his phone being stolen and being used as a macabre relic by Pokemon nerds, but Bard would probably be honored to have such an important place in gaming history. :P (I use :P a lot, don't I? :P)

Revenge for an early death? Aman

@Amanuensis Your spreadsheet has the wrong attack for me first round. My PM confirmed that I hit Orlok for no damage, which is also how I knew that he had a resistant (and unknown) pokemon.

Edited by Elenion

Also, you have Lopen vs Sheep on Round 2 as x1 instead of x5. Lucky guess on my part! If I hadn't forgotten to put in orders for round 3, would I have died from forcing Bard to use Dragonrage? Also, I thought you said that he wouldn't do any actions on round 3 because I forgot to put in orders while I had him confused?

Oh, and btw, here's my Turn 2 Results PM:

You used Confusion on The Young Bard! It was Not Very Effective!

You were attacked! It was Not Very Effective!

You were attacked! It was not very effective!

You were attacked! It was Not Very Effective! You are now Confused!

You were attacked! It was not very effective. You are now Poisoned.

You have 4 HP remaining.

You have 18 PP remaining.

One of those attacks did 3 damage, btw. Lost 6 HP in one round despite everything being "not very effective". And despite what the above says, we unknowns started with 12 HP, not 10 HP. I dunno why - Turn 1, I was hit twice. Everyone loved me <3

EDIT: Oh, btw, what was the full weakness chart?

Edited by Nyali

2 hours ago, Nyali said:

One of those attacks did 3 damage, btw. Lost 6 HP in one round despite everything being "not very effective". And despite what the above says, we unknowns started with 12 HP, not 10 HP. I dunno why - Turn 1, I was hit twice. Everyone loved me <3

That would be one of the birds: they have STR 3. I had 3 people gang on me round 1: Kipper, Straw, and Joe, but none of them did more than 1 damage.