2 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

Let me elaborate, actually, instead of just saying "it's a gut read", because we're all eliminators. I mean to say that I have a gut read that you're not telling us the extent of all of your abilities.

Of course I'm not telling you the extent of my pokemons abilities.  I said so during cycle two that I wasn't going to.

I have 1 HP left.  I am probably going to die this cycle.  But I'm definitely going to try and take some of you with me.  Any suggestions?

Also, because I see no reason to hide it, I started with 12 HP.  That's not a lot. :P  

Edited by Magestar

2 minutes ago, Magestar said:

I have 1 HP left.  I am probably going to die this cycle.  But I'm definitely going to try and take some with me.  Any suggestions?

Someone who either doesn't post this cycle or the last one to post this cycle would be my suggestions.

10 minutes ago, Magestar said:

I have 1 HP left.  I am probably going to die this cycle.  But I'm definitely going to try and take some of you with me.  Any suggestions?

Also, because I see no reason to hide it, I started with 12 HP.  That's not a lot. :P  

Sure it's not..

I’m disappointed in the lack of death...

Tebeh Dee. Just a normal guy, trying to do what anyone would do in a situation where many people start to die. He tried to kill others. Quite the normal thing, killing. It’s only natural for people to die, and in Dee’s mind, it was better to be killed quickly than it was to die slowly of old age or to a disease. ‘Course, when you died to Tebeh Dee it wasn’t that quick. Poison could be quick, but not with Dee. He preferred marathons over sprints. Not quite the 500 mile long marathon that was old age, but a 26 mile marathon where someone struggled with the poison and might even seek revenge? It was quite a sight. He had watched many struggle throughout the test, and was looking forward to walking out a free man. If only his killers had wanted him to walk out too.

Poke Ranger Joe was bored. He hadn't moved since the first time they tried to lynch him and he ran away. Because what was the point really? They should surely know by now. Anyway, some people tried to lynch him and like dunk him in some water, 'cause gingerbread does not like liquids, but Joe would just simply not move. He was quite entertained watching them though. So he encouraged them somewhat, but still Joe could not be moved. So they gave up. After they left, Joe stood up and took a swim.

Magestar has blacked out! He had an Arbok.
AN: Seriously guys? That's all?
AN2: Banged out Alv's survival in like 3 mins thanks for waiting guys

Edited by Alvron
Put in Alv's survival

Turn Six will end in 24 hours. Please stand by for your GM PMs.

red_1470693600.png

The Surviving

1. Master Elodin as Bulbasaur

2. Ecthelion III as IDK

3. The Only Joe as RippleGyl

4. Alvron as Poke Ranger Joe

5. TheYoungBard as The Bard

6. OrlokTsubodai as Locke

7. Bugsy6912 as Blanche

The Defeated

1.  Eolhondras as Eol - Bulbasaur

2. Elbereth as Elthena - Charmander

3. zas678 as Nobody - Squirtle

4. Straw as Straw - Bulbasaur

5. AliasSheep as Ash - Charmander

6. TheSilverDragon as Somebody - Bulbasaur

7. cloudjumper as Cole - Charmander
  8. Elenion as Nonel - Arbok

9. TheMightyLopen as Scott - Squirtle

10. Kipper as Kipper - Charmander

11. Sart as Footsteps - Squirtle

12. Nyali as Nya - Kadabra
  13. jaimeleecee as Jaime - Bulbasaur
  14. Metacognition as TBD - Fearow
  15. RippleGylf as Myself - Bulbasaur
  16. Conquestor as Lorien - Charmander
  17. Emerald101 as Red - Dragonair

18. Magestar as Tebeh Dee - Arbok

Turn Five Tally

(3) Alvron: Ecthelion III, Magestar, The Only Joe,

(1) RippleGylf: Alvron

Edited by Amanuensis

Orlok.

I have a confession to make.  I don't have a Diglett.  Never did.  I have a Metapod.  It's only ability is Harden which prevents all Damage.  That was how I survived two lynchings and two attacks.  Sadly it only had 5 PP and they are all gone.  With a STR of 0 I'm not really a threat.  I also have only 5HP so there is no need to lynch me today.

I'm hoping to convince Aman and Stink to let me evolve to a Butterfree.  It's not going good but they said if I can survive one more cycle they will consider it.  So what do you say, let me live one more cycle?  Please?

I feel like what actually happened is that stink said you could evolve if you tricked us into lynching you a 3rd time in a row, or something like that. I mean, you're practically asking to be lynched, which is making me paranoid, but I still think I have a valid point

Whilst Stink may have that sort of sense of humour, I'd bet on Aman not sharing it. I think it more likely that Alv is actually a diglett or fearow, can dig/fly, and is trying to avoid the lynch whilst he recharges this cycle.

Edited by OrlokTsubodai