Fine. You know what, @Magestar? Just go ahead and attack me. That'll prove once and for all that I want to get you lynched because you're the most dangerous enemy of the village and not because I'm a Bulbasaur who'll get one-shotted by any of your attacks.

Also, about that... why the heck are we lynching inactives? WHY? The goal of the game is to be the last one standing, and this does not help that in any way.

@Ecthelion III...  There is no village.  You contradict your point in the next line where you say;

1 hour ago, Ecthelion III said:

The goal of the game is to be the last one standing

So, I am not an enemy of the village.  I am, in fact, working for the majority.  I am not being very dangerous, and I only have one attack.  I am not sure that I could one shot a bulbasaur.  As far as lynching inactives, we are doing that because there is no inactivity filter, and no one wants to lose to someone who hid the whole game and got us to kill each other.  See Meta's post;  

9 hours ago, Metacognition said:

But I also don't like the idea of someone lurking their way to victory in a FFA. Just look what has happened already! Ripplegylf actually came on to post because of this. Who knows how many other people are trying to wait for us to weed each other out?

-snip-

That said, I'd much rather lose to a voting block than a lurker. At least the voting block put in the time and effort to beat all of us.

-snip

So, that, in a nutshell, is why we are lynching inactives.  Also, I do not see how that is in any way counterintuitive to a FFA game.  It might just be me, though.

Edited by Magestar

I've been keeping tabs on the game. I really don't see why you guys think inactivity is a threat. There's not really an advantage to not talking, or talking at all. All the strategy (except forming groups) doesn't involve the thread. Not talking =/= a threat.

Well shoot.  At this point, not enough people will come on to turn Emeralds votes away.  That's really frustrating.

Also, I will be attacking Ecthelion, because she and Conq asked for it. :P  Whatever.  I am starting to think this game is going downhill.  Then again, people are dying in droves.

Emerald

Edited by Magestar

I'll bet that myself and the rest of Team Dinosaur will be dead this cycle. I'm certainly dead at this point whether I'm attacked or not. I'd recommend focusing on the people who haven't been in the spotlight - the people here in the spotlight (the people who were parts of "teams") are either all dead, or all mostly dead. We aren't your biggest threat. The people who are being ignored are your biggest threat. There are probably people out there with full HP. Why not go for one of them?

I forgot to do my italics thing in C4…

Poke Ranger Joe got a Leppa Berry Pie. He wondered at how he had been given such a specific pie, but then decided that really it was just pie, and you never say no to pie. His pokemon gotta eat a Leppa Berry Pie. (AN, I have no idea what that is, I assume it’s not English).

Tebeh Dee immediately started saying something along the lines of ‘beep boop’ when he got his pie, saying if and else statements, as if he was playing python instead of SE. Well, luckily for us Overseers, someone had the bright idea to throw their pie at him. So in the end, Tebeh lost his pie when all he could see was a pie in his face, and the mysterious third player had also lost their pie when it hit Tebeh’s face.

Red was annoyed. Really annoyed. Really annoyed. Really annoyed. So annoyed they could use italics all day long! In fact, they were gonna get so annoyed that they bold and make their words slanted! And you know what? NOW THEY WERE REALLY ANNOYED! YOU CAN JUST FEEL THE EMPHASIS RIGHT NOW! SO MUCH EMPHASIS THAT SOME PEOPLE WANNA KILL THEM! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? THIS WILL NOT DO!

RED WALKED UP TO NYA, THOUGH IT DIDN’T EVEN MATTER WHO SHE WAS! A QUICK JAB TO THE BRAIN AND SHE WAS DEAD. SIMPLE AS PIE.

RED WALKED UP TO JAIME, AND GRABBED HER LEG AND SLAMMED HER INTO MICHEAL, WHO WAS FOOLISHLY TRYING TO SNEAK UP ON HIM, BUT ENDED IN MORE DEATH! THIS WAS SO REJUVENATING!

RED SPRINTED UP TO MYSELF, CLEARLY IN THE OLYMPIC SPIRIT, AND SLAMMED HIS KNEE INTO HIS BELLY, GETTING A LOVELY ‘OOF’ BEFORE HE JUMPED AND BODY SLAMMED HIM INTO THE GROUND. HE WAS UNSTOPPABLE! A FORCE OF NATURE!

RED was getting kind of tired. I mean, what was the point of all this? He’d already killed four people. Surely that was it. Then Lorien approached Red, pulling out a trusty knife. How dare he? Red was stabbed. I will not fall to this! The assailant tried to run away. I AM RED! FEAR ME! And so Red started charging Lorien. And Lorien turned around, knife still at the ready, and plunged it into Red’s heart. EVEN A DEATH BLOW WILL NOT STOP MY REVENGE! And so just before his death, Red ripped Lorien’s spine in half.

Nyali has blacked out! She had a Kadabra.
Jaimeleecee has blacked out! She had a Bulbasaur.
Metacognition has blacked out! He had a Fearow.
Ripplegylf has blacked out! She had a Bulbasaur.
Lorien has blacked out! He had a Charmander.
Emerald101 has blacked out! He had a Dragonair.

AN: Pikachu!

Edited by Alvron

Turn Five will end in 24 hours. Please stand by for your GM PMs.

red_1470607200.png

The Surviving

1. Master Elodin as Bulbasaur

2. Ecthelion III as IDK

3. The Only Joe as RippleGylf

4. Alvron as Poke Ranger Joe

5. TheYoungBard as The Bard

6. OrlokTsubodai as Locke

7. Bugsy6912 as Blanche

8. Magestar as Tebeh Dee

The Defeated

1.  Eolhondras as Eol - Bulbasaur

2. Elbereth as Elthena - Charmander

3. zas678 as Nobody - Squirtle

4. Straw as Straw - Bulbasaur

5. AliasSheep as Ash - Charmander

6. TheSilverDragon as Somebody - Bulbasaur

7. cloudjumper as Cole - Charmander
  8. Elenion as Nonel - Arbok

9. TheMightyLopen as Scott - Squirtle

10. Kipper as Kipper - Charmander

11. Sart as Footsteps - Squirtle

12. Nyali as Nya - Kadabra
  13. jaimeleecee as Jaime - Bulbasaur
  14. Metacognition as TBD - Fearow
  15. RippleGylf as Myself - Bulbasaur
  16. Conquestor as Lorien - Charmander
  17. Emerald101 as Red - Dragonair

Turn Four Tally

(5) Emerald101: Nyali, jaimeleecee, Metacognition, RippleGylf, Conquestor,

(1) Magestar: Ecthelion III,

Edited by Amanuensis

1 minute ago, Ecthelion III said:

Sorry. I didn't think anyone else was on, I literally edited that in right after I hit "submit reply" because I forgot and I didn't want to double-post within 5 seconds of each other.

It's ok, just wanted to make sure you knew. :)

Let me elaborate, actually, instead of just saying "it's a gut read", because we're all eliminators. I mean to say that I have a gut read that you're not telling us the extent of all of your abilities.

@Magestar--you said last turn that you had been attacked multiple times already, and now you say that you were attacked a billion more times, and still you claim that you don't have tons of HP? I don't think so.

Just now, Ecthelion III said:

Let me elaborate, actually, instead of just saying "it's a gut read", because we're all eliminators. I mean to say that I have a gut read that you're not telling us the extent of all of your abilities.

@Magestar--you said last turn that you had been attacked multiple times already, and now you say that you were attacked a billion more times, and still you claim that you don't have tons of HP? I don't think so.

Exactly. I agree with Ecthelion on both counts.