2 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

Len, what was the exact text of your PM? If it said "your attack was redirected onto yourself", there might be a witch.

Please keep in mind that copying text exactly from GM PMs is strictly against the general rules.

24 minutes ago, Metacognition said:

I'm on mobile right now, but really guys? There is no Witch. We have word from Aman that everything is based on first generation pokemon. But beyind that, I KNOW that Elenion is lying because I know what Orlok is. He's a Pidgetto and has the ability Fly. I'm revealing this because I think it's incredibly unfair that Orlok is going to die just because Elenion blatantly lied. That shouldn't be rewarded, IMO. Think about how you'd feel if you were killed just because of something someone made up. Not too pleasant I'll bet.

Time to come clean, then. Orlok didn't reflect my ability. But I knew that he was an Unknown because my Unknown hit him for no damage. I couldn't have told the truth because a no-damage hit for a standard Pokemon is fairly common, although I knew that my Unknown hitting him for no damage meant that he was a fellow Unknown.

I am an ARBOK, a Poison-type with a nasty attack that deals poison damage. I believe that Bugsy was hit by a fellow Arbok, although it wasn't me. To save Bugsy the trouble of wondering if he will die, the poison deals 1 damage at the end of the round for 2 rounds.

Now you know that Orlok is indeed an Unknown, the deed is done. Orlok Elenion. And @OrlokTsubodai, next time you're an elim you can ruthlessly kill me, I deserve it.

Although I do have one last question: how does Meta know exactly what Orlok is?

21 minutes ago, Nyali said:

Okay, so Magestar and Elenion. That was just a really uncool thing to do. And dinosaurs don't like things that aren't cool. Rawr!

I made the decision to claim that without thinking, then realized that I did something incredibly stupid. I tried to cover up but failed.

Well sorry again Magestar. Yes that was mean, but eliminators lie all the time in SE and technically everyone is an eliminator in this game. Elenion was only trying to get rid of a threat(Which is everyone, but he was focusing on Orlock). Also, thanks for letting me join Nyali. Rawr!

So this big brother thing is scarily accurate right now, so we’re sticking with it and 48 hours later…

Roger Fat (also known as Straw on a random website) was always farming. Day and Night, he’d farm and play Pokemon GO at the same time. He was a farming machine, similar to a combine harvester. Generally he had to find some straw, move some straw, put down straw, find more straw, move some straw, put down straw, find even more straw, move some straw, put down straw, then stop moving straw. There is only a finite amount of straw. Secretly and suddenly, the letter S, which was tired of being used, snuck up on the straw, and sparked a fire so that soon it would not be used. The straw was burning. Roger, shadows dancing on his face, whispered sadly,

“Goodbye, straw”

A lifeless corpse dropped onto the ground.

Ash was one of the more interesting players. Somehow, he had become an intelligent sheep, capable of inventing many wacky gadgets and also a fan of Pokemon GO. Right now he was trialling one of his many new inventions, a flammable fireproof liquid (FFL) that would both burn and protect the user from being burnt, so that they’d look really cool. He was so confident in his invention, that he was testing it out himself on his wooly coat, but thankfully PETA had no idea that this was happening, ‘cause of the whole secret test thing. Unfortunately, PETA did have an idea what was going on. (:O An unreliable narrator!) They wanted to douse these flames with a helpful bucket of water, but the FFL had a violent reaction to the water!

When the overseers went to check on Ash, they only found dinner.

Underneath is a badly made parody made for SD’s death, seeing as writing for multiple deaths creatively (debatable) is a difficult challenge :P (Some lines are the same because they kinda work)

Somebody once told me he will be the best at GO
He was the sharpest tool in the shed
His pokemon and belief was gonna help him rock the world
No-one would be able to even stop him

Pokemon start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fights
Your Pokemon get strong but legs hurt
So much to do so much to fight
So what's wrong with taking the back gyms
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never grow if you don't fight

Hey now you’re a trainer get your game on, go play
Hey now you're a master get the fight going get paid
And all those fights might not help  
Only Somebody breaks the mold

Cole was unfortunately not really well known for much. But he liked to fancy that he was good at anything that involved his legs. Running, jumping, sprinting, leaping. You name it, and he’s good at it. One day he dreamed of jumping so high that he could reach the clouds, and maybe even jump off them! However, right now he was in a bit of a crisis. He had jumped into a small pond. Not that bad though, he could stand up and run around in it right? So he did. He ran and ran and the sand at the bottom got moved and moved until Cole the Cloudjumper became Cole the Holedigger. The water rushed into his little hole, and Cole panicked. He ran more to get away from the problem! More water rushed in, flowing into his nostrils and mouth and blocking his airways. He tried to scream for help, but a single bubble of sound left his mouth and popped. You can guess what happened to Cole.

Nonel had accepted his fate. He’d voted for himself, just like that guy who got away yesterday, and secretly hoped that at the last minute he’d be saved by some amazing storytelling. But the narrator could only do so much. The group of bloodthirsty players had only grown bigger, and multiple people screaming ‘RAWR’ and running around had been the ones to find Nonel first. They said that they had used their amazing sense of smell, but Nonel knew they had used their eyes. He was smart like that. One man stepped out of the group, and placed his hands around Nonel’s neck. They gazed into each others eyes, almost lovingly, but not because one was about to kill the other.

“Know that I will personally make sure that you die, and that you do not come back.”

Nonel only nodded slightly, knowing that there would be no way of getting out anyway. He only tensed slightly as more and more pressure was applied to his neck. There was no pleading. No begging. No mercy. Just Silence and Contemplation. Two ideals often meeting at the same time, and changing many people’s minds.

Nonel went limp. Nonel’s nostrils moved no more. He had died, but everyone knew that his death had changed the way that the players would play the rest of the test. Only Nonel did not know, for death had blissfully taken him away into wherever the dead go.

Straw has blacked out! He had a Bulbasaur.
AliasSheep has blacked out! He had a Charmander.
TheSilverDragon has blacked out! He had a Bulbasaur.
cloudjumper has blacked out! He had a Charmander.
Elenion was ganged up on! He had an Arbok!

Edited by Alvron
SCREW SPOILERS

Turn Three will end in 24 hours. Please stand by for your GM PMs.

red_1470434400.png

The Surviving

1. Master Elodin as Bulbasaur

2. Metacognition as TBD

3. Conquestor as Lorien

4. Ecthelion III as IDK

5. RippleGylf as Myself

6. The Only Joe as RippleGyl

7. Alvron as Poke Ranger Joe

8. TheYoungBard as The Bard

9. Nyali as Nya

10. jaimeleecee as Jaime

11. OrlokTsubodai as Locke

12. Bugsy6912 as Blanche

13. Magestar as Tebeh Dee

14. Sart as Footsteps

15. TheMightyLopen as Scott

16. Emerald101 as Red

17. Kipper as Kipper

The Defeated

1. Eolhondras as Eol - Bulbasaur

2. Elbereth as Elthena - Charmander

3. zas678 as Nobody - Squirtle

4. Straw as Straw - Bulbasaur

5. AliasSheep as Ash - Charmander

6. TheSilverDragon as Somebody - Bulbasaur

7. cloudjumper as Cole - Charmander
  8. Elenion as Nonel - Arbok

Turn Two Tally

(11) Elenion: Metacognition, The Only Joe, OrlokTsubodai, Straw, Kipper, Magestar, Elenion, Nyali, Conquestor, TheSilverDragoncloudjumper,

(2) OrlokTsubodai: Bugsy6912, The Young Bard,

(2) Magestar:  Ecthelion III, Master Elodin,

Edited by Amanuensis

I'm going with Magestar for reasons stated yesterday. Team Dinosaur, you don't have to follow suit. Follow your own path. I don't think I'll be around much longer to guide you in any case. Someone out there really doesn't like dinosaurs. :(

I'm going to vote for Nyali as well, because I do not really feel like being lynched.  :P  However, as I feel doing this will bring the wrath of a faction on me, I will be happy to vote for almost anyone else if the need arises, and after there has been some discussion.

On the subject of my pokemon, I looked into it and was thouroughly confused and bedazzled by the shear unhelpfulness and incomprehensiveness of the internet in the area.  So, I still have no idea what I am good against, because, as far as I can tell, my pokemon is good only against two types, one of which I doubt is in this game.  :P  So, while I will look into it further, I am hear to tell you I have no clue what is going on.

edit; After doing some more research, I have learned that... I am still only good against two types, but I am more likely to believe they will be in this game.  I think I will tell you guys what my role is on C4/5, if I live that long.  I do not see any reason to hide it after then.

Edited by Magestar

Yeah, I tried narrowing my search a bit, like you said.  I edited in the results above.  I seriously doubt that there will be many people here I will be effective against, so I am probably going to wait to use my attacks for a while, until the playing field is narrower.

Let's see. For the following statement by Magestar to be true:

I seriously doubt that there will be many people here I will be effective against

he needs to be a type that does not deal extra damage to Water, Fire, or Grass. This leaves us with:

Normal, Fighting, Psychic, Ghost, Dragon, Dark, Steel, Fairy

We can eliminate Dark, Steel, and Fairy because they were introduced in later generations. This leaves us with Magestar being:

Normal, Fighting, Psychic, Ghost, or Dragon.

Edited by Ecthelion III

Hmm.  You seem to know much more about this then I do, although after a quick survey of the game rules and the gen 1 stats, I must ask why grass?  I would assume you are talking about Bulbasaur, but it is Grass/Poison in Gen 1, if I am correct.  

edit; I include 'not very effective' in people I would not be effective against.  :P

edit 2;  Effective starts to look weird after a while.  Effective Effective Effective.  Effective effective effective.

Edited by Magestar