Mistborn movie posters/trailers

Doc12

On 24 July 2016 at 7:02 PM, Doctor12 said:

Ash falls from the sky.  A city where people move with downcast heads and empty expressions while the nobles feast.

A young urchin girl in an alley,  dirty,  blackened.  Watching.

'When you're alone... No one can betray you.'

Flashes of her in the thieving crew,  her brother betraying her, camon viciously slapping her.

“I... I can make luck. I can influence people into becoming less angry.  Less dangerous”

Her inside a Tavern, camon about to hit her again.  She raising her hand as a silent pulse hits Camon.  He slows for an infinite moment, grows furious again and charges her.

BANG
The door bursts open and camon is flung across the room.

The girl,  looking up hesitantly. Kelsier extends a hand.

“Who are  you? What do you want with me?”

“You're a very special person,  Vin. You're Mistborn.”

Vin frowns. “What's a mistborn?”

Kelsier smiles.

A rapid fire sequence of shots as Kelsier dry voice speaks. "None shall live" by Two steps from hell plays. 

"it means you have powers, Vin. "

“Steel pushing… Iron pulling”

Kelsier vaults across a room,  a single ingot zipping around him, slamming into hazekillers, The blue lines spraying around a room. 

“Playing with emotions”

Emotional allomancy is portrayed as a half invisible wave passing  over a crowd. Breeze smiles as a room quiets down.  An inquisitor riots a crowd into an uproar.

“Enhanced senses… enhanced strength.”

Spook raises his head as he hears footsteps far away.  Ham takes down three guards with surprising  speed.

“You can even hide your allomancy... “

Clubs,   weaving an intangible cloud around around the hideout. Some inquisitors pass. Quietly.

His voices catches. “And discover it.”

Mare,  Kelsier and Redd in kredik Shaw. Redd trying to weave a coppercloud and failing.  Their faces blanch with fear as Inquisitors arrive.

“Aaaand a bit extra ”

Kelsier holds up the Eleventh metal
“You've entered a whole new world,  Vin.”

BASS DROP

Leaping across rooftops. Vin laughs as she soars through the mists, cloak flapping.  Kelsier vaults into a hall, glass knife extended. Vin entering a ballroom,  gaping around her in wonder.  Elend looking up from a book. Kelsier shouting to a crowd of skaa,  scarred arms raised. Sazed smiling warmly at Vin. The crew training Vin to use her powers. Vin running from Inquisitors. Vin gaping  as skaa are bloodily executed in a square.  Kelsier screaming “SURVIVE!”

FADE TO BLACK

(like the one in the civil war trailer)

Vins’ voice. “You haven't told me.  What do you want me for?”

Ash falling. Kredik Shaw looming. The Lord Ruler watching  a slaughter of skaa,  draped in black and white. Twelve Steel Inquistors stand around him.

A firelit room. Kelsier gesturing at a blackboard with the steps from the book. He grins at Vin.

“Vin. How would you like to help overthrow a God King?”

Fade to Black

MISTBORN :THE FINAL EMPIRE
Kelsier’s voice   “There's always another secret.”

This is super duper amazeballs. If the Mistborn movie was in production and that was the trailer id be thrilled. Wish I could upvote more than once. :) 

Guys, let's not forget we have Era 2 to work with as well! Posters for the first would feature Wax, Wayne, and Marasi respectively. I imagine Wax with his back to the camera looking over his shoulder, maybe with his steel bubble. Wayne would be facing the camera with a mischievous grin and his dueling canes crossed. First thought with Marasi is her glancing up from her notebook, but I'm sure you guys can come up with something much more epic.

My first thought for Alloy of Law would be something involving Miles but anything I'm imagining would probably be too gory for a poster! You could also be artsy and have one in the style of the old Wild West movies and get that aspect of it down. I imagine the world slightly steampunk, too, so you might be able to do something cool with that. 

And then I took my own suggestion. How about this?:image.jpeg

it's a really rough and not very good sketch but I'm pretty happy with it so far. Big title, lots of little words. Glittering high society bottom right, cities at night plus some mists bottom left. Up top, an realistic (but not too much) painting that might look like an advertisement for a Wax and Wayne story if they had those, part of it burned away (so charred looking diagonal split) to reveal less saturated but alluring paintings below, make sure to balance the colors so it's not top or bottom heavy. Lots of little Easter eggs you could stick into this one: giraffes, railroad car or tracks, metal symbols, bullets firing, Steris in the crowd looking lost or something... I could go on. It was fun to draw and hopefully fun to imagine

The stuff that stuck out to me in Well of Ascension (forgive me if they're not actually from it) and strike me as trailer like are these:

when Vin is experimenting with metals and uses duralumin to fly out to Breeze

kandra stuff

koloss

Vin storming slicing the dude in half PLUS HIS HORSE

the wedding vows Sazed uses

Sazed just being done with skaa not learning things

Marsh

armies

Elend lecturing and being all awesome in front of the assembly

Vin's giant killing spree on Cett's army with Zane

In all honesty, there's a bunch of great stuff that's trailer worthy. :P you're the master of those though so I'll just throw a bunch of that at you and letcha untangle those controller cords

On the effects used for Aluminum and Duralumin (Used with tweak for Chromium and Nicrosil): I'm assuming the effect should come in two parts.  The first, obviously, is an audio cue: something like "powering down" for Aluminum (and Chromium) and something like a capacitor charging up for Duralumin (and Nicrosil).  However, the other part would naturally be a visual cue - I'm thinking something like a small glowy white ring around the affected Allomancy.  In this vein, Vin burning aluminum in Kredik Shaw's dungeons would produce a small white ring over the center of her chest while the effect plays, while Vin testing the right Duralumin alloy (the scene altered so that there is an onlooker - probably Elend) would have a white circular aura (much larger than Aluminum, and probably more crisp as well), followed by Vin rocketing straight up past the mists.  

In that vein, Chromium would have the circle detached from the burner, pointed directly at the affected allomancer (the halo would be halfway along an imaginary line between both characters' hearts), while Nicrosil would produce the same effect as Duralumin, but only from the perspective of the allomancer.  I haven't quite figured out how Duralumin works visually.  

On 7/24/2016 at 3:02 AM, Doctor12 said:

Ash falls from the sky.  A city where people move with downcast heads and empty expressions while the nobles feast.

Flashes of her in the thieving crew,  her brother betraying her, camon viciously slapping her.

“I... I can make luck. I can influence people into becoming less angry.  Less dangerous”

Her inside a Tavern, camon about to hit her again.  She raising her hand as a silent pulse hits Camon.  He slows for an infinite moment, grows furious again and charges her.

BANG

Kelsier smiles.

A rapid fire sequence of shots as Kelsier dry voice speaks. "None shall live" by Two steps from hell plays. 

Kelsier vaults across a room,  a single ingot zipping around him, slamming into hazekillers, The blue lines spraying around a room. 

“Playing with emotions”

Emotional allomancy is portrayed as a half invisible wave passing  over a crowd. Breeze smiles as a room quiets down.  An inquisitor riots a crowd into an uproar.

Spook raises his head as he hears footsteps far away.  Ham takes down three guards with surprising  speed.

Clubs,   weaving an intangible cloud around around the hideout. Some inquisitors pass. Quietly.

Mare,  Kelsier and Redd in kredik Shaw. Redd trying to weave a coppercloud and failing.  Their faces blanch with fear as Inquisitors arrive.

“Aaaand a bit extra ”

BASS DROP

Leaping across rooftops. Vin laughs as she soars through the mists, cloak flapping.  Kelsier vaults into a hall, glass knife extended. Vin entering a ballroom,  gaping around her in wonder.  Elend looking up from a book. Kelsier shouting to a crowd of skaa,  scarred arms raised. Sazed smiling warmly at Vin. The crew training Vin to use her powers. Vin running from Inquisitors. Vin gaping  as skaa are bloodily executed in a square.  Kelsier screaming “SURVIVE!”

FADE TO BLACK

Ash falling. Kredik Shaw looming. The Lord Ruler watching  a slaughter of skaa,  draped in black and white. Twelve Steel Inquistors stand around him.

A firelit room. Kelsier gesturing at a blackboard with the steps from the book. He grins at Vin.

Fade to Black

Someone make this. This is amazing.

On 8/7/2016 at 3:46 AM, Doctor12 said:

@mirahound, @Mistbinder, @Brightness Enna

Currently working on a Well of Ascension trailer. What do you think should be included? The most important quotes or plotlines? I want to see your own takes too! :D

Well, the things that stood out to me when I read The Well of Ascension include:

The Well's Pulsing.

Tindwyl

Elend growing as a politician

Zane

OreSeur/TenSoon

The Church of the Survivor

Kwaan's Warning

and the Koloss

I may take a shot at a preview in a bit, but I have to go back through the book itself first. ;)

On July 24, 2016 at 1:02 PM, Doctor12 said:

BANG

Kelsier smiles.

“Playing with emotions”

“Aaaand a bit extra ”

BASS DROP

FADE TO BLACK

Fade to Black

This is truly a brilliant work of art *-* You're an expert at this haha:D

Watching this trailer would be so thrilling.

Seeing a trailer in theaters from pretty much any cosmere novel would be storming incredible. I'm not sure how many people would pick up on what it was in the theater, but those who did would absolutely love it.

I really wish this were a thing.

If someone ever makes a movie out of one of these though, do a good job. I daresay given the caliber of the books the expectations might be a little bit high.

54 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Seeing a trailer in theaters from pretty much any cosmere novel would be storming incredible. I'm not sure how many people would pick up on what it was in the theater, but those who did would absolutely love it.

I really wish this were a thing.

If someone ever makes a movie out of one of these though, do a good job. I daresay given the caliber of the books the expectations might be a little bit high.

You are absolutely right. It would be pretty storming incredible.

Trailer for the Well of Ascension. 

This one was hard guys, there were so many plotlines to adapt! 

Sazed and Marsh in a darkened chamber, blood and corpses everywhere. Sazed is touching an inscription at the wall, then taking a rubbing of it.

“I write these words in steel, for anything not set in metal cannot be trusted.

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Ash falls from the sky. Mist and smoke dance together in the night.

A statue of the Lord Ruler is pulled down, replaced with a statue of the Survivor.

The skaa cheer.

Vin runs through the mists

Shot of the armies surrounding Luthadel. Straff Venture, Cett, the Koloss.

The skaa are uncertain, frightened. Elend and the crew watch the armies from the walls, disquieted.

“Two armies, trying to take the city and enslave us again. One army of koloss who just wants to kill us. Honestly, El, this city won’t last another month.

A room in the keep, where the crew are once again planning and thinking. They look frustrated, unhappy. Elend rubs his forehead as he consults another thick tome. 

Breeze takes a sip of wine. “We were thieves, damnation it. Since when did we become the leaders of a city?” 

A shot of Vin, facing off eight allomancers on a rooftop. She pulls out her knife and growls a challenge.

Dockson snorts. “Kelsier. Gave us a city, made us think we were responsible for protecting it.” 

Clubs raises a glass. “To the Survivor. May he be damned for knowing us better than we knew ourselves.” 

The drinks are downed. “damnation him.”

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o 

Music starts playing. Soft and hesitant.

Vin crouches on top of a roof, mistcloak waving in the night breeze. Her eyes are shut.

Sazed’s voice: The mists are coming in daylight. Killing. You see spirits in the mist. Vin, this is no coincidence, I feel. The Hero of Ages was killed by the Lord Ruler. The world is wrong. You can make it right. 

A shot of a village in daylight wreathed in mists. Sazed and Tindwyl poring through the books, a shot of the Well glowing with power.

Zane’s voice: “Come with me. Leave these men and their armies. Leave their squabbling. He doesn’t deserve you. Be free. You can save me, Vin.” 

Her and Zane dancing through the mists, fighting, talking. Him picking her up when she’s down. Him swirling to kick her in the chest.

Elend’s voice: "I need you to stay, Vin. I don’t know how to ask. I don’t know what to say. I just want to say...I trust your decisions. "

Elend in his books. Vin outside the window. Their glances meet, and they turn from each other, at once troubled yet wistful.

Demoux, speaking. “The Lady Heir will save us.”

The skaa crowding around Vin, chanting,  “lady Heir, lady heir!” Vin leaping into the mists, flustered.

Her voice. flat. Hesitant.  

“I’m...I'm not a good person or a bad person. I’m just here to kill things.”

Vin finally stands, overwhelmed, and takes off into the Mist. A wolfhound lopes after her.  

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=

Cut to black. Music picks up.

Elend stands in a hall, immaculate, confident, speaking firmly: “I will not be like the tyrants who would take Luthadel from us, I will not! I will not force the people to do my will, even if I know it’s best for them!” A long shot over the court, seeing the skaa, merchants and nobles. Each of them with their own agendas.

Tindwyl gazing at Sazed sternly, yet her voice is soft. “You believe it, don’t you? You believe that this girl is the Hero of Ages.”

Sazed smiles softly. “I have not yet decided. Yet, prophecies are promises.”

“Save me, Vin.” Zane blocks a punch, pulls her into a kiss, then they leap away from each other, flinging coins. Vin reels back, troubled.

Elend alone with Vin, face weary. “Good men don’t become legends.”

Vin touches him“Good men don’t need to become legends.” She whispers. “They just do what’s right anyway.”

Bass drop. An intense sequence of shots

Vin crashes through the door of Cett’s tower, mistcloak flaring like the wings of a dark angel. Sazed, bleeding, tapping speed to cross a room in a blur,gasping. Elend stands up to Tindwyl. A page being ripped from Sazed’s book, over and over, leaving: Must not reach the Well of Ascension

Elend gasps and draws his sword as a Koloss charges. Sazed enters the Inquisitor base, face drawn. Marsh smirks. Vin bursts into the air, a bloody Koloss sword in hand. Sazed and Tindwyl sharing a hug. The mist spirit coalescing near Vin. Must not reach the Well of Ascension

Elend shouting passionately in a courtroom. Marsh pulls out a bloody spike in the middle of a pile of dead bodies, laughing softly. Zane laughing madly as atium shadows flare from his body. Elend holding Vin’s bleeding body in his arms. The flash of the spirit’s knife heading towards Elend’s body. Must not reach the Well of Ascension

Fade to black.

Vin looks up, bloodied and cut, but her face is set. “I know where the Well is.”

MISTBORN: THE WELL OF ASCENSION

Breeze's voice, dry.  “You know? I almost think killing the Lord Ruler was the easy part.”

EDIT: Apparently 17thshard autocorrects 'd amn' to damnation. Never knew that. How'd you change it back?

Edited by Doctor12

9 hours ago, Doctor12 said:

Trailer for the Well of Ascension. 

This one was hard guys, there were so many plotlines to adapt! 

Sazed and Marsh in a darkened chamber, blood and corpses everywhere. Sazed is touching an inscription at the wall, then taking a rubbing of it.

“I write these words in steel, for anything not set in metal cannot be trusted.

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Ash falls from the sky. Mist and smoke dance together in the night.

A statue of the Lord Ruler is pulled down, replaced with a statue of the Survivor.

The skaa cheer.

Vin runs through the mists

Shot of the armies surrounding Luthadel. Straff Venture, Cett, the Koloss.

The skaa are uncertain, frightened. Elend and the crew watch the armies from the walls, disquieted.

“Two armies, trying to take the city and enslave us again. One army of koloss who just wants to kill us. Honestly, El, this city won’t last another month.

A room in the keep, where the crew are once again planning and thinking. They look frustrated, unhappy. Elend rubs his forehead as he consults another thick tome. 

Breeze takes a sip of wine. “We were thieves, damnation it. Since when did we become the leaders of a city?” 

A shot of Vin, facing off eight allomancers on a rooftop. She pulls out her knife and growls a challenge.

Dockson snorts. “Kelsier. Gave us a city, made us think we were responsible for protecting it.” 

Clubs raises a glass. “To the Survivor. May he be damned for knowing us better than we knew ourselves.” 

The drinks are downed. “damnation him.”

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o 

Music starts playing. Soft and hesitant.

Vin crouches on top of a roof, mistcloak waving in the night breeze. Her eyes are shut.

Sazed’s voice: The mists are coming in daylight. Killing. You see spirits in the mist. Vin, this is no coincidence, I feel. The Hero of Ages was killed by the Lord Ruler. The world is wrong. You can make it right. 

A shot of a village in daylight wreathed in mists. Sazed and Tindwyl poring through the books, a shot of the Well glowing with power.

Zane’s voice: “Come with me. Leave these men and their armies. Leave their squabbling. He doesn’t deserve you. Be free. You can save me, Vin.” 

Her and Zane dancing through the mists, fighting, talking. Him picking her up when she’s down. Him swirling to kick her in the chest.

Elend’s voice: "I need you to stay, Vin. I don’t know how to ask. I don’t know what to say. I just want to say...I trust your decisions. "

Elend in his books. Vin outside the window. Their glances meet, and they turn from each other, at once troubled yet wistful.

Demoux, speaking. “The Lady Heir will save us.”

The skaa crowding around Vin, chanting,  “lady Heir, lady heir!” Vin leaping into the mists, flustered.

Her voice. flat. Hesitant.  

“I’m...I'm not a good person or a bad person. I’m just here to kill things.”

Vin finally stands, overwhelmed, and takes off into the Mist. A wolfhound lopes after her.  

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=

Cut to black. Music picks up.

Elend stands in a hall, immaculate, confident, speaking firmly: “I will not be like the tyrants who would take Luthadel from us, I will not! I will not force the people to do my will, even if I know it’s best for them!” A long shot over the court, seeing the skaa, merchants and nobles. Each of them with their own agendas.

Tindwyl gazing at Sazed sternly, yet her voice is soft. “You believe it, don’t you? You believe that this girl is the Hero of Ages.”

Sazed smiles softly. “I have not yet decided. Yet, prophecies are promises.”

“Save me, Vin.” Zane blocks a punch, pulls her into a kiss, then they leap away from each other, flinging coins. Vin reels back, troubled.

Elend alone with Vin, face weary. “Good men don’t become legends.”

Vin touches him“Good men don’t need to become legends.” She whispers. “They just do what’s right anyway.”

Bass drop. An intense sequence of shots

Vin crashes through the door of Cett’s tower, mistcloak flaring like the wings of a dark angel. Coins rip through the dark. Soldiers scream. Sazed, bleeding, tapping speed to cross a room in a blur, he pants, his eyes wide. Elend stands up to Tindwyl. A page being ripped from Sazed’s book, over and over, leaving: Must not reach the Well of Ascension

Elend gasps and draws his sword, barely evading a koloss attack, then surging back. Sazed enters the Inquisitor base, face drawn. Marsh watches him, smirking. Vin bursts into the air, a bloody Koloss sword in hand, face twisted in anger. Sazed and Tindwyl sharing a hug. The mist spirit coalescing near Vin. Must not reach the Well of Ascension

Elend in the middle of a courtroom, making a speech passionately. Marsh pulls out a bloody spike, in the middle of a pile of dead bodies, laughing softly. Zane laughing madly as atium shadows flare from his body. Elend holding Vin’s bleeding body in his arms. The flash of the spirit’s knife heading towards Elend’s body. Must not reach the Well of Ascension

Fade to black.

Vin looks up, bloodied and cut, but her face is set. “I know where the Well is.”

MISTBORN: THE WELL OF ASCENSION

Breeze's voice, dry.  “You know? I almost think killing the Lord Ruler was the easy part.”

YES. THIS IS GENIUS.

Here's my take on this. I may have borrowed some ideas from @Doctor12 so yeah.... Ta da!

Silence, a clock ticking slowly in the background. Elend sitting in the assembly, getting nothing done. 

Breeze speaks, sarcastically, "you know? I almost thought killing the Lord Ruler was the easy part."

Fades to black. 

Zane speaks over the black, shots of skaa peasants des rating statues of the Lord Ruler. "Everything you think you know, you don't. You've gotten rid of one God, but now another's come to take revenge." 

Shots of statues of Kelsier and The Church of the Survivor. 

From an image of Kelsier, Vin bursts through the mists, engaging in a fast chase sequence, following the mist figure. 

She looses it and stops, the music cuts out and you can hear Vin breathing heavily.

Over the image of Vin, Tindwyl speaks, "you really do believe it, don't you. You really believe she is the hero of ages."

Sazed replies, camera still on Vin, "We have nothing if not belief."

Shots of the two armies appear on screen, Elend standing on the walls looking out at the armies, and looking suitably worried, Vin standing next to him, wearing her mistcloak. The camera pans over to the crew, also looking worried. The camera zooms in on the armies

"What are we going to do, Elend" Vin asks

"We're going to do what Kelsier taught us. We're going to survive."

WoB from here. (entry 10 on the page)

Alex C. Telander

And I know you mentioned that this one, the children's series, has been optioned, you said, by Dreamworks?

Brandon Sanderson

It has been. Optioned by Dreamworks Animation.

ALEX C. TELANDER

And, how about any of your other books?

BRANDON SANDERSON

I've had offers on Mistborn, actually offers on Mistborn and on Elantris, that we have turned down. We're searching for the right project to do it. If I get the right—meaning somebody that I really think could make it—the people who offered on it before, I didn't think could actually make the movie. We had the feeling they were just trying to snatch up rights to keep a hold of them, and then hopefully it would get big and they could resell them later. They didn't seem like they were serious about making a movie. Fortunately, I'm in the position in life where I just don’t have to take the money. If someone offers me money, I can actually afford to say no. And in this case, I said no. With Dreamworks, it's a great company. They've done the Shrek movies, Kung Fu Panda. It was a great director, the director who directed Over the Hedge. And the producer was one of the producers on the Lemony Snicket movie. And I just thought, these guys can actually make a movie, they can make a good one. So we said yes.

Some of this concerns how he did sell the Alcatraz rights for a movie... But basically, Sanderson is potentially open to letting their be a Mistborn movie... Why he has not chosen to give the rights to someone yet is because he wants it to go to someone who is serious about making a good movie. Which I think is a very good sentiment because if there comes to be a movie, I do rather hope that it gets the production it deserves. I just hope things come together sometime.

Edited by Drake Marshall

My take on a HoA trailer, might be a bit short but, oh well. Why must there be so many plot lines? Why? Why? 

Black screen. A lantern shines light onto the sheet of metal, words written into it  

Vin speaks the words on the metal, "I write these words in metal, for nothing not set on metal cannot be trusted."

Music starts, slow and long notes as the image zooms out and reveals the stock pile.

The music moves into a long crescendo, and Vin perches on top of a koloss blade, ash falling from the sky. She jumps down in a swirl, and lands on the ground, walking through a battlefield, human and koloss bodies lying on the ground.

She walks up a hill and walks next to Elend who is looking out over the remaining koloss, in control of them. Vin stands next to him.

The image changes and shows Elend in council with the crew and Vin.

Breeze speaks, "We've got riots," the image flicks to scenes of Spook in Urteau, the city in flames, "natural disasters," an image of Marsh walking away from a volcano exploding, "mass famine," shots of Sazed walking into the hovel of a skaa hovel, "the mists are trying to kill us," shots of soldiers falling to the mist sickness in the mist. The picture reverts back to Breeze who sips his wine, "and if that wasn't enough, we've got an vengeful God looking to destroy us. The world, my friends, appears to be ending." He pauses, "This is an indisputably sad event."

Ten-Soon walks down, escorted in his dog form. 

"This is the end! You can't ignore this forever!"

He gets thrown into the courtroom, and the camera pans around at the kandra surrounding him, then focuses in on the second generation kandra. 

The kandra speaks, "she is not our master. She is not the hero of ages. She, is a villain, and you along with her."

The image changes to a building in flames, then to Breeze talking with Sazed, talking over the yelling so of the crowd.

"All right, does somebody want to speculate on how our team's spy ended up becoming a pseudo-religious vigilante freedom fighter?"

The image flicks back to the burning building. The crowd starts chanting "The Survivor! The survivor! The Survivor!"

The shot changes to one of a black night, Vin falling through the mists. She pushes off the ground, and begins racing through the night in steelpushes. She stops, and stands on the ground, spinning around in the night, looking for something.

"Who ware you?" She asks the darkness.

The voice of Ruin speaks back to her, "I am mountains that crush. I am waves that crash. I am storms that shatter. I am the end."

THE HERO OF AGES

Breeze sums things up so well in the last book haha

1 hour ago, CalypsoDreaming said:

Breeze speaks, "We've got riots," the image flicks to scenes of Spook in Urteau, the city in flames, "natural disasters," an image of Marsh walking away from a volcano exploding, "mass famine," shots of Sazed walking into the hovel of a skaa hovel, "the mists are trying to kill us," shots of soldiers falling to the mist sickness in the mist. The picture reverts back to Breeze who sips his wine, "and if that wasn't enough, we've got an vengeful God looking to destroy us. The world, my friends, appears to be ending." He pauses, "This is an indisputably sad event."

7 hours ago, CalypsoDreaming said:

The shot changes to one of a black night, Vin falling through the mists. She pushes off the ground, and begins racing through the night in steelpushes. She stops, and stands on the ground, spinning around in the night, looking for something.

"Who ware you?" She asks the darkness.

The voice of Ruin speaks back to her, "I am mountains that crush. I am waves that crash. I am storms that shatter. I am the end."

THE HERO OF AGES

I think that there's a better line for that. To create more suspense and mystery:

"Who are you?" She asks the darkness.

The voice of Ruin speaks back to her, "You know me well, Vin. I've always been with you."

THE HERO OF AGES

Ruin's voice should be additionaly creepy at that line. And it should sound like a whisper straight into ear.

Edited by Oversleep

The final one, the most epic of all, 

THE HERO OF AGES

Flash.

The Lord Ruler, just as Vin kills him.

“You’ve doomed us all.”

Flash.

The Well of Ascension, a powerful, evil black force rushing out

“I AM FREE”

Flash.

Vin and Elend, standing on the walls of a city, watching a field of dead Koloss, watching thick black ash cover the ground.

Music begins. Piano notes in a minor key.

Vin’s voice.

“The world is wrong.”

An ashmount erupts.

Earthquakes shake the ground.

Mists swirl around Elend’s armies, screams resounding.

A shot of Mare’s flower

“And it’s coming to an end.”

Sazed weeping over Tindwyl’s corpse

TenSoon screaming as his bones are crushed

Spook, panicking, running through a house on fire

Demoux screams as the Mist sickness takes him

Preservation’s corpse falls out of the Mist

Music grows stronger, darker.

“We released something.”

Ruin’s laughter against a black background.

“It’s name is Ruin. And now it seeks to bring the end of the world.”

Vin looks at the stockpiles of the Lord Ruler.

“The Lord Ruler wanted to stop him. And we killed him.”

Elend and Vin poring over a map, Vin pointing at Fadrex.

“He’s been playing us all along.”

“The Hero of Ages.” TenSoon speaks. “She has come. I believe in her.”

Sazed walks away. “The Hero of Ages was a lie, Ruin’s lie!”

“I am mountains that crush”

Marsh walks through a village, killing carelessly, exulting in destruction.

“I am waves that crash.”

Quellion, whispering to himself, shouting at a crowd.

”I am storms that shatter”

Spook, hearing voices in his ear

“I am the end.”

Vin, listening to Ruin’s gleeful whispers.

Sazed, alone, a crushed, broken man as he reads his notes.

Vin falling back, broken, bloody, Marsh stands over her, reaching at her.

Elend watches an unending army of Koloss advance to the pits, he looks at his men, frightened, doomed.

Spook watching the city, separating himself from the crowd, sitting alone.

TenSoon standing in court, screaming at the Kandra.

Fade to black.

Music restarts, hopeful. slow.

“I want to believe.” Sazed’s voice.

A shot of the Well of Ascension, glowing with white power.

“Something imprisoned Ruin. Ruin’s opposite.”

Flash to the mists fueling Vin in the Final Empire

“There must be a balance.”

Preservation, his body in tatters, reaching out to Elend.

Sazed, alone, eyes distant.

“Can we still have faith in the Hero of Ages?”

Spook’s voice. “Faith is about trust.”

Elend and Vin, dancing together, in the middle of a besieged city.

“Trusting that somebody was watching.”

Demoux, pale, shaken, yet affirming the people of the Survivor’s grace.

“That somebody would make it all right in the end,”

Spook sharing a moment with Beldre

“Even though things looked terrible at the moment.”

TenSoon and Sazed talking together.

Vin continues to hold Elend. Her voice speaks.

“That is something Ruin can never understand.”

Bass drop

Armies of Koloss marching across the land.

Elend’s leading a doomed charge against the Koloss

Vin flying frantically around a tower, Inquisitors rushing at her.

Spook holding a knife, facing Quellion, fire all around, people rioting.

TenSoon and Sazed charging at the Kandra.

Goradel dying at Marsh’s hand.

The ashmounts burst into flame

Earthquakes split the ground.

Mist swirls like a living thing around Vin.

Ruin screaming  “I WILL RUIN EVERYTHING YOU LOVE!”

Fade to black.

Elend and Vin, alone in a cabin. Vin staring into the distance, worrying. Elend watching her.

They both look weary, tired, blackened with ash.

Elend stands. “Well, then," he said. "Let's do it."

"What?" Vin turns, questioning.

Elend smiles. "Save the world. Stop the Ash."

MISTBORN: THE HERO OF AGES

Vin, whispering, “There’s always another secret.”