Cards Against the Cosmere

Silverblade5

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Necessary Eagle said:

A couple of questions:

1. Can we submit suggestions for cards in a new expansion pack?

2. Shouldn't the name of the game be Shards Against Humanity?

Submit suggestions for cosmere cards to @FeatherWriter. Alternatively, I'm currently working on a Reckoners set. The link for that can be found in my signature. 

Edited by Silverblade5

16 hours ago, Jondesu said:

Where are the instructions for starting a game ourselves? I’d love to play more often, but I should be asleep or busy at the times you start then usually.

Go to the website, and click the "create game" button.  Set the players and special limits to your liking (I just use the default, which is ten). Set the point limit to your liking (I always use twelve). Select the timer to unlimited, so that players don't get kicked for taking to long. Add whatever decks you want (I normally use the third edition). 

To add the Cosmere cards, type /addcardcast TUTKH and /addcardcast QFBZ4 into the chat box. 

Edited by Silverblade5

On 8/19/2017 at 2:38 PM, Silverblade5 said:

Can't you edit deck names?

I could, but I didn't come up with it! It's @Necessary Eagle's idea, I can't just steal it for myself. Also, I always gotta not-so-subtly poke at people to make their own decks when they get good ideas. The more cards the merrier, right?

On 8/21/2017 at 10:42 AM, FeatherWriter said:

I could, but I didn't come up with it! It's @Necessary Eagle's idea, I can't just steal it for myself. Also, I always gotta not-so-subtly poke at people to make their own decks when they get good ideas. The more cards the merrier, right?

Please, go right ahead!

On 8/21/2017 at 10:42 AM, FeatherWriter said:

@Necessary Eagle Also, I always gotta not-so-subtly poke at people to make their own decks when they get good ideas. The more cards the merrier, right?

Just a thought: I have some ideas for cards, but certainly not enough to make a deck. And you, and you, and you might have an idea for a card or three, but not enough to make a deck. So maybe we should start a thread and shardpool our ideas together, ad it will add up to enough cards to make a deck.

7 minutes ago, Necessary Eagle said:

Just a thought: I have some ideas for cards, but certainly not enough to make a deck. And you, and you, and you might have an idea for a card or three, but not enough to make a deck. So maybe we should start a thread and shardpool our ideas together, ad it will add up to enough cards to make a deck.

You mean like what I'm doing with the Reckoners right now? There's a link in my sig to a Google doc containing card ideas.