Just to let everyone know, I will be holding to Joe's time for the cut off for the day. That absolutely doesn't mean that I will finish the day at that point; just that I will not count anything after that. 

There will likely be some fluctuation due to the switch, but I'll try to make it as smooth as possible. 

We'll see about actual write ups. I kind of want to allow Joe to do them, but if I come up with something great, I might not be able to help myself. :P 

Just wanted to give you all a heads up for how things will be going from here on out. I'd hate for this situation to affect the game after all! :) 

Edited by Metacognition

Note: if everybody is converted, the Jeskeri kill becomes useless. Just something to consider.

Alv, I think I've seem more emotion (anger/frustration, specifically) from your last two posts than your last two games combined. I think either you had a really horrible day, you have some past trauma related to being called an eliminator, or Aonar's onto something.

Aonar, the real problem here for everyone is if we focus on each other instead of the jeskeri and there is another practitioner alive by night nine, then we all lose players. So, if we kill them first, then kill each other, there will be less of an impact on everyone.

4 hours ago, Arraenae said:

Alv, I think I've seem more emotion (anger/frustration, specifically) from your last two posts than your last two games combined. I think either you had a really horrible day, you have some past trauma related to being called an eliminator, or Aonar's onto something.

Sleep deprivation combined with frustration most likely.  I greatly dislike being called an eliminator under false pretenses.  You want to cal me an eliminator, fine, just please make sure you have the correct facts like how many religions there are in the book.  It's happened before, LG14 I believe.  I actually was an Eliminator that time but they tried to lynch me with incorrect information.

Vote Tally:
Aonar(2): Lopen, Con
Bard(1): Sart
Con(4-6): Rae, Len, Alv, Stink, Duke!Len?, Duke!Stink?
Alv(1): Aonar
Lopen(1): Bard

13 hours ago, The Young Bard said:

But the problem is, with each of these candidates, there is room for doubt. Aonar and Conq could be a villager, and Alv could be a non-Converted Neutral. There is enough room for doubt, and we can not afford to lose someone who's on our side. Which is why I think Lopen is a good choice. He's claimed a Convert role, and he's got a kill, so until we either get him back onto the villager's side by killing making a villager win seem plausible, he's got a kill every night that double the rate at which the village loses. Plus, if we kill him, it means that the Convert's sole means of killing will have to come from the lynch, which makes it a lot easier to find and catch Converts.

But...I'm a bit confused. I am a Convert, true. However, if you'll read the description for Converts Joe put in the write-up, you should know that at this point, all I'm trying to accomplish is the death of all Jeskeri. So I'm at least half a villager. Killing my "Patriarch" wouldn't change my motivation one bit. I'm still going to be killing people I suspect are Jeskeri.

The confusing part is that you just told me your win con, and lynching me doesn't help you one bit.

Night 7: Fumata Bianca

[Write up to be edited in]

Conquestor was killed! He was the  Shu-Korathi Patriarch

The Secret Faction of  Shu-Korath has been revealed! The Shu-Korath Faction wins when all eliminators except the Patriarch are dead, and all living players have been converted to The Korathi Religion.

Patriarch - You are the Patriarch, and currently the sole member of Shu-Korath Faith. Each night, you may either convert one player to Shu-Korath, or you may protect every member of the faith from one attack. In addition, you may give an anonymous sermon to your converts each turn. You can convert yourself. You are given a Transcript of the Chapel PM each Cycle. The first time you are attacked or lynched, you will survive.

Votes:
Conquestor(5): Arraenae, Elenion, Alvron, Stink, Duke
Aonar(2): Lopen, Conquestor
Alvron(1): Aonar
Bard(1): Sart
Lopen(1): Bard

Just a little bit later this time. I was just checking to make sure that I revealed as much as Joe did. Everyone has 24 hours from this time until the next turn. I'm actually working on a possible write up, so we'll see if I can finish it up and get it in! :)

Edited by Metacognition

RIP Conq. :( Thanks for converting me!

Anyways, I didn't get Arrested by Orlok even though I told him he'd be hard cleared as "non-Jeskeri" if he did so. Which means he's either a Jeskeri so he can't Arrest me(because I can't be targeted by Jeskeri) or he had reason not to Arrest me that he mysteriously couldn't explain to me. :P

19 hours ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Anyways, I didn't get Arrested by Orlok even though I told him he'd be hard cleared as "non-Jeskeri" if he did so. Which means he's either a Jeskeri so he can't Arrest me(because I can't be targeted by Jeskeri) or he had reason not to Arrest me that he mysteriously couldn't explain to me. :P

So either he's Jeskeri or untrustworthy? I know what we're doing tomorrow...

Day 8: No One Expects The...

[Write up to be edited in]

Sorry guys. As I said in LG 25, I've been exceptionally busy. I will try to get both write ups in as soon as possible. 

Sart was attacked but survived! 

Aonar was killed! He was a  Jekeri Acolyte turned Practitioner! 

Day 8 has begun! You have 48 hours. Good luck! 

Edited by Metacognition

Whew. Glad I was right about Aonar. He said he was gonna haunt me if I killed him, so at least I can rest easy knowing that I had good reason to kill him. :P (He'll still probably haunt me. >.>)

Players left:

Lopen - ChayShan Citizen/Korathi/???
Arraenae - Beggar turned Bodyguard Korathi/Citizen?
Elenion - Duke Citizen?/???
Stink - Mad Prince/Non-Jeskeri
Alvron - ???Non-Jeskeri
Sart - Pirate? Citizen?
Orlok - Legionnaire ???
Bard - Neutral? Role scanner.

I think there's probably only one more Jeskeri left at this point. Right now, I think it's either Orlok or Bard. Can't really decide who I'm more suspicious of. I would like to hear from Orlok about why he didn't Arrest me though.

8 hours ago, OrlokTsubodai said:

There's a very good reason for my not having arrested you, Lopen: it was my A-level results day yesterday, and I've (hopefully understandably) been a little distracted of late.

So did you not see my message explaining that you'd be cleared then? I did think you may have just been busy and so you didn't read my last message, so, eh, that's fine. I'm still suspicious that you could be Jeskeri, but this doesn't have a whole lot to do with it.

8 hours ago, OrlokTsubodai said:

There's a very good reason for my not having arrested you, Lopen: it was my A-level results day yesterday, and I've (hopefully understandably) been a little distracted of late.

I know that you might have been distracted lately, but you responded to my completely OOG PMs D7 and were online on Facebook yesterday. You couldn't have been AFK yesterday, because you responded to the messages I sent you. In all that time, you forgot to send in an order to protect Lopen?

As far as I knew, Meta stated that he wasn't going to be accepting orders past rollover  which has consistently been at 6am, my time. Yesterday I woke up at 6:15, as results were released at 6:30 - after getting them, I then responded to you on facebook.

With regards to the out of game PMs, they happened to come through whilst I was on the shard, and I responded to them. As Lopen knows, I was reluctant to commit to protecting him early, as I wished uncertainty as to who would be protected, and so didn't put an order in early, as I hadn't yet made a decision. Unfortunately, I then completely forgot about doing so - with results less than 12 hours away, I was just a little focused on other concerns.