1,560 posts in this topic

PM safety should be thrown out a window. For two cycles at least. :P

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mailliw73 said:

PM safety should be thrown out a window. For two cycles at least. :P

I'll send it on a rocket across the sky with a trail of glitter behind it this game. Just for you, Maill.:P

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

I'll send it on a rocket across the sky with a trail of glitter behind it this game. Just for you, Maill.:P

Thanks! Perfect going away present. Just don't let Kas see this. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, The Young Bard said:

Sign me up, please! (I want to call myself Sky Masterson here, because of the tags, but you seem to have put that name down for Ecthelion, even though that's not her character...)

I know Ecth IRL and he is male.

3 hours ago, Elbereth said:

Don't be afraid to accuse people of being evil.

For examples of accusations @Magestar check the thread of MR15, also knows as "Elenion threatens everyone with death". :lol:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mailliw73 said:

Ignore this message. Just one last time for me, please. 

Very well. Maill, you have my word that I shall give you my role before you leave. And please don't tell Kas, any of you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will sign up to this death game as . . . Lorien! The Noble that practices with swords, bows, and a lot of other weapons! :D He also has a small army, that is very well trained and is very loyal to him.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OrlokTsubodai said:

Very well. Maill, you have my word that I shall give you my role before you leave. And please don't tell Kas, any of you.

:D So generous. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say something about PM safety but I never really do it anyway.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good thing I'm going to be gone during that time. I'm not sure I'd be able to stop myself from saying something. :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just remembered that I'll be leaving on a three week cruise in Alaska soon. Will try to play, but not sure if I'll be able. Will still try.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the way, I'll be using a chaotic playstyle this game. Just warning you all.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if I'll be able to play this game. I've got some RL stuff coming up and I may not have adequate internet available during most of the game.

Some advice though. If Mailliw claims to have Poisoned you, don't believe him. ;) Gonna miss you Mailliw!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Signing up as Janomi, the daughter of a merchant who used to be good friends with Iodan, before he ruled. :blink:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

I don't know if I'll be able to play this game. I've got some RL stuff coming up and I may not have adequate internet available during most of the game.

Some advice though. If Mailliw claims to have Poisoned you, don't believe him. ;) Gonna miss you Mailliw!

Of course you're supposed to believe me. How else are you supposed to fall for the trap? :P Thanks, Lopen! It's been fun!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Magestar said:

What exactly does the bolded text mean?  It just seems odd to me.

It's just bad phrasing. It's meant to indicate that you can start a PM with no one but yourself in it.

10 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

Will the eliminators have a group doc?

(Although this question has the word "eliminator" in it so I guess it's going to be a PAFO)

B) PAFO.

Alvron and Elbereth, are you two signing up or not? I can't quite tell.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't decided.  MR15 is taking up a good amount of time so it depends on how that game goes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, antgrgmn said:

I'm in.

What whaaat. Welcome ant! Happy to have you join our bloody lovely community!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

What whaaat. Welcome ant! Happy to have you join our bloody lovely community!

Yes, I'm trying this thing out. It seems more fun than deadly, mostly.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As this is Maill's last game and we need someone to start the ceremonial lynch on him (and I've started so many lynches on Maill :D ), I shall join. In fact, Original Wilson is back--after all, I might as well send Maill off with the character I first played with him, right? :)

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Conquestor said:

I will sign up to this death game as . . . Lorien! The Noble that practices with swords, bows, and a lot of other weapons! :D He also has a small army, that is very well trained and is very loyal to him.

It appears I'm not the only one using LOTR references here. I'm fine with you joining, as long as you don't start requesting wood and oil.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Signups end next Tuesday, right?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, because I'm leaving this Saturday for a trip, and won't get back until then. Signups will end right as the game begins.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Only Joe said:

Yes, because I'm leaving this Saturday for a trip, and won't get back until then. Signups will end right as the game begins.

Will we start on a day or a night?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.