13 hours ago, The Young Bard said:

Sign me up, please! (I want to call myself Sky Masterson here, because of the tags, but you seem to have put that name down for Ecthelion, even though that's not her character...)

I know Ecth IRL and he is male.

3 hours ago, Elbereth said:

Don't be afraid to accuse people of being evil.

For examples of accusations @Magestar check the thread of MR15, also knows as "Elenion threatens everyone with death". :lol:

49 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

I don't know if I'll be able to play this game. I've got some RL stuff coming up and I may not have adequate internet available during most of the game.

Some advice though. If Mailliw claims to have Poisoned you, don't believe him. ;) Gonna miss you Mailliw!

Of course you're supposed to believe me. How else are you supposed to fall for the trap? :P Thanks, Lopen! It's been fun!

11 hours ago, Magestar said:

What exactly does the bolded text mean?  It just seems odd to me.

It's just bad phrasing. It's meant to indicate that you can start a PM with no one but yourself in it.

10 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

Will the eliminators have a group doc?

(Although this question has the word "eliminator" in it so I guess it's going to be a PAFO)

B) PAFO.

Alvron and Elbereth, are you two signing up or not? I can't quite tell.

As this is Maill's last game and we need someone to start the ceremonial lynch on him (and I've started so many lynches on Maill :D ), I shall join. In fact, Original Wilson is back--after all, I might as well send Maill off with the character I first played with him, right? :)

6 hours ago, Conquestor said:

I will sign up to this death game as . . . Lorien! The Noble that practices with swords, bows, and a lot of other weapons! :D He also has a small army, that is very well trained and is very loyal to him.

It appears I'm not the only one using LOTR references here. I'm fine with you joining, as long as you don't start requesting wood and oil.