Since this has turned into a worldhopper hunt, have we seen Khriss on Rosahr. She was with Nazh in the Secret History, but I have not noticed her in Roshar, but she is a really awesome character and would enjoy finding her in Roshar (as well as Kenton, but I'm not even sure if he is a worldhopper).

The tone of most of Nazh's  notes to Khriss seems to imply that he resents being given the jobs he has been doing. Maybe he is annoyed because Khriss is off doing something cooler? 

SH spoilers

he seemed happy enough to be observing preservations death in secret history, so it seems weird he is so resentful to be doing things on roshar . . .

• 11 months later...

Hi! My first post here, so greetings all around!
I can see I'm about a year late to this topic, but just finished "White Sand" and this seemed as the best place to put my question.
I'm a bit confused about Kenton Street - I know chances of coincidences are thin in Brandon's books, to say the least, but I was puzzling over the time frame. There is Kenton Street in Luthadel, but Khriss shows up at a party in New Seran, which is considerable time later. So ... since Khriss seems not to be immortal (unless I'm missing something), it could not have been the same Kenton?
I was just worried about what might have happened to Kenton since the last we saw him (prose version), he was going after Khriss and we know that she becames a worldhopper, but I have seen no comment about Kenton being one (besides the reference to the street here), so I tried to snoop around to confirm myself that something nasty didn't befall him. And the Cosmere-wisest people are here, so I thought I might at least ask ...

@Celebrinnen welcome to the Shard. 

First a small note on etiquette, since we're in the Stormlight forum, references to non-SA stuff should be put in spoiler tags. The eye at the top of the post box will make it so you have to click to read the text inside the spoiler box. 

To your question 

Spoilers for... Stuff

Spoiler

The woman in New Seran is indeed Khriss from White Sand. We dont know if she's achieved some form of immortality or not, but even without, many worldhopper have utilized forms of time dilation which have allowed them to live well beyond a natural lifespan. 

As far as I know, we have no idea what Kent on has been up to after the end of the prose version, but take that with a grain of salt, as the prose version is not canon. 

• Chaos locked this topic