So i was reading one of the chapters with Zahel, and when he said "He half expected a voice to talk to him, but of course there wasn't. There hadn't been one in ages," (paraphrased), I first thought that he was a Radiant, but then i thought, could he actually be Vasher, and that voice be Nightblood? I haven't finished Warbreaker, but from reading a few posts, I've gotten the idea that Vasher left the planet.

So, could Zahel be the Warbreaker? Please tell me if I'm right or just being stupid.

Thanks!

There's a WOB on it.

BLACKYETI

Did he [Vasher] actually come from Nalthis and not Roshar?

BRANDON SANDERSON

I’m not going to actually answer that one. Well I can answer that: yes he does come from Nalthis. It’s pretty obvious that the way that the Breath’s working, the reason he moved is because it’s easier to get Stormlight than Breaths, and Stormlight can fuel being a Returned like him. And so yes, he was born on Nalthis. Becoming Returned without being born on Nalthis would be really hard.

I believe there's alot more worldhopper other than Vasher in Roshar that is non-hoid. 

but i really wonder what made nightblood and vasher separate (WoB says it was like a "falling out" rather than somebody managed to separate them) also what happened to Vivenna i wonder if she is also in Roshar

You know, I didn't realize that Vasher and Zahel were one and the same until I saw stuff on his site.
My first world-hopper was actually Nazh. I read MB:SH at the same time that I was reading WoR, and I had puzzled over the name from the illustration "Bridge Four Tattoos", and finally made the connection that the Cosmere existed. By the way, I'm pretty sure he's the guy that Kaladin is annoyed with in one of the chapters after that illustration, I don't remember which one exactly.
Congratulations on your first world-hopper!

6 hours ago, Doctor12 said:

Fun fact, there are 3 fairly obvious worldhoppers running around in Way of Kings (Besides Hoid), and one that is slightly more obscure. Have fun rooting them out!

Were those people looking for Hoid in the Purelake Worldhoppers? And if not, why were they looking for him? Oh and the guy who did the drawings and kataks at the end.

Edited by Assassin in Burgundy

Again, you are correct. Now try identifying them! They're all characters from books you've read (you've read white sand, right?)

One of them can be identified by his distinctive speech patterns, and the other two with descriptions.

1 minute ago, Doctor12 said:

Again, you are correct. Now try identifying them! They're all characters from books you've read (you've read white sand, right?)

One of them can be identified by his distinctive speech patterns, and the other two with descriptions.

I have a hold on White Sand in the library, but I haven't read it yet.

Wait... is Spook a Worldhopper?

Corect, congratulations you´re better at this than me, when i read WoR i had found Zahel odd but didn´t manage to link him to Vasher. I have yet to identify my first Worldhopper without outside assistance (probably wasn´t the smartes idea for that to read about Worldhopping after i found out about the cosmere...)^^

30 minutes ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

Is Nightblood a Worldhopper? That can't be right.

Btw, is the Scadrial Worldhopper from the originals or the Wax and Wayne series? Also, is Taldain from White Sand?

Technically, the originals, and yes.  

3 minutes ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

Is the Scadrial Worldhopper a big character?

I've said too much already, but he's of middling importance.  He has a minor role in all three Era 1 books.  

Edited by Landis963