The Restaurant at the End of the Cosmere

Doc12

This is a little story inspired by this discussion over here. I found it and couldn't resist playing with it for a while. All credit where its due, yes, I got the idea from that thread and the discussions there. Hope you enjoy it! I have no fixed plans for this, but perhaps an anthology of the worldhoppers swapping stories and stuff. Also, this story won't be purely mine, for I encourage you guys to freely throw in ideas and even write sections for yourself! Let's have fun imagining what those worldhoppers get up to between books. :)

Story premise: Worldhoppers have to congregate somewhere, don't they? WoB says that the place where they congregate isn't in the Physical Realm, so consensus is that its in the Cognitive Realm. Imagine, a restaurant at the end of the cosmere, possibly owned by a Shard, where all the worldhoppers gather to unwind, relax, network and basically have a drink. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/11/2016 at 10:46 PM, Doctor12 said:

A sign on the wall stated the rules of the Restaurant.

Brawling of any kind is prohibited, either with Awakened Objects, Allomancy, Feruchemy, Hemalurgy, Surgebinding, AonDor, Soulforging, Sand Mastery or plain physical brawling

No interplanetary warmongering

Be nice to each other.

No Hoid.

...Hoid is just annoying. Glad that there's a place where no one has to hear him.

Here, have an upvote.

• 2 weeks later...