Hello hello, the Doctor's arrived in the cosmere!

Anyway, hi, I've been lurking around the stormlight and mistborn forums for a few weeks now, starting a discussion or two, but now I suppose I'd come in properly and introduce myself. I'm a Sanderson fan...as you probably could tell. I've read every book Sanderson has written thus far, with my favorite series being the Stormlight series, with Mistborn era 1 a close second. Non cosmere favorites are Rithmatist and the Alcatraz series. Random other things I like are Doctor Who, as again, you probably could tell (Maybe I should set my title to Captain Obvious), and My little pony. heh. 

Oh and I'm from Malaysia. Hi!

While not a theorist myself, I do love reading all those crazy theories we fans come up with. I tend to ask random, perhaps meta discussions such as Vin vs Iron Man, or trying to create trailers or posters for the Stormlight Archive (Possibly Mistborn as well). I also love writing fanfiction, although I haven't dabbled in cosmere fanfiction yet - but its a matter of time! :D BTW I am accepting prompts for writing if anyone has them.

Also, I'm friendly (most of the time) and quite open to meeting new friends to discuss cosmere with! I love this place already, and I think I'll be very happy here. :)