White Sand limited Release? Paperback?

Ammanas

Does anyone know if White Sand graphic novel is a limited release? It was showing on amazon a 1-2 month shipping time. I was hoping to wait for a paperback release, but I'm afraid I will miss the boat on this and in a few months copies will be worth 100's of dollars (see Joe Anercrombies first law graphic adaption). Does anyone know if more printings are coming and if their will be a paperback copy eventually?

Edited by Ammanas
Typo

1 hour ago, Ammanas said:

Does anyone know if White Sand graphic novel is a limited release? It was showing on amazon a 1-2 month shipping time. I was hoping to wait for a paperback release, but I'm afraid I will miss the boat on this and in a few months copies will be worth 100's of dollars (see Joe Anercrombies first law graphic adaption). Does anyone know if more printings are coming and if their will be a paperback copy eventually?

White Sand and amazon are having issues. It's been selling (in their minds, at least) unexpectedly well, so, it's better to get it from another retailer at this point. I ordered mine early and it came a few days late despite that I have amazon prime.

Go with someone else right now, it will be easier.

Edited by Kandra-in-disguise