What powers would David have if Calamity did turn him into an Epic?

Bluest

Spoiler

yeah, david got powers at the end of the third book. but those powers were asked for by regalia. if calamity had acted independently, there's no telling what he may have chosen. i doubt thereis any pattern to it.

EDIT: i should have inserted the spoiler earlier, but i mistakenly assumed we were in the calamity spoiler board. My fault. I can't unspoiler to the spoilered guy, but at least i can avoid other people being spoilered in the future.

Edited by king of nowhere

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎23 at 3:39 PM, king of nowhere said:
  Reveal hidden contents

yeah, david got powers at the end of the third book. but those powers were asked for by regalia. if calamity had acted independently, there's no telling what he may have chosen. i doubt thereis any pattern to it.

EDIT: i should have inserted the spoiler earlier, but i mistakenly assumed we were in the calamity spoiler board. My fault. I can't unspoiler to the spoilered guy, but at least i can avoid other people being spoilered in the future.

Spoiler

I think they would be the same, since Regalia asked Calamity that David be given the water control power not the powers that he got, so I think they probably would have been the same, calamity wanted to tease him by turning him into the thing he hated most, therefore I think the powers would have been the same