Kelron walked quickly in the alleyway, hastily switching his suit and tie for a Dula outfit. Dulas! He always hated wearing the garish clothing Dulas were so fond of. They made him look silly, unlike the sophisticated fashion of Luthadel. As he walked out of his alleyway into the street, Kelron noticed a mysterious figure watching him. He glanced at him, then hurried down the busy street, eager to get out of the sight of the strange man.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't actually have a reason for my vote, I'm just trying to get the lynch off of me and onto someone else. I was going to suggest that no one repeal any of the senators, but now I have changed my mind, because a certain senator may or may not be trying to kill me. Also it's abusing the rules.

Edited by cloudjumper
oops

28 minutes ago, cloudjumper said:

I don't actually have a reason for my vote, I'm just trying to get the lynch off of me and onto someone else. I was going to suggest that no one repeal any of the senators, but now I have changed my mind, because a certain senator may or may not be trying to kill me. Also it's abusing the rules.

How is he abusing the rules?

"Ashkelon mused thoughtfully. He was already enjoying the benefits of a senator's salary, although he knew that if he lingered around in the senate for too long he might not live to spend it. The small part of his mind that wasn't thinking about his next purchase was focused on the suspicious Mysterious Figure (The Young Bard) who stuck out on the senate floor. 'I have a bad feeling about that one', Ashkelon thought, before returning to count his stacks of money."

And @cloudjumper, check the current senate document. The lynch votes on you have been negated.

Edited by Elenion

Not commenting on the Senate doc is going to be hard. :P I was going to argue that I'm not the most experienced player, but then I realized that that isn't true. No matter what game I play in, no matter who else is playing, I will always have played the most games here. :blink: That's weird to think about. Though, I don't think I'm as dangerous as Orlok, Meta, or Aman, but that's probably just a personal bias. Go ahead and scan me if you want. 

Edited by Mailliw73

...OK. I can't say I was expecting that.

And, I can't say I was being particularly aggressive. I was putting forward a poke-vote, a perfectly regular thing to do - in order to encourage activity. I've done it already in LG22 and QF16, if you're looking for precedent. Now that Elodin and Cloud have responded, I'll rescind my votes.

So, in this case, I'll poke-vote @Amanuensis. Got anything you feel like saying?

I have to admit, this feels a lot like a lynch train right now. Particularly since a poke-vote is just meant to be an incentive to post more, which doesn't really fit in this scenario since I've already posted. I'm trying to work out the cause. Maybe they thought I was picking on Cloud/Elodin as some sort of personal vendetta? If that's the case, I apologise for any misunderstanding.

1 hour ago, cloudjumper said:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, the lynch was already well and truly off you by the time you posted, and well onto me. And I wasn't trying to kill you, just encourage posting, like most players do at the start of just about every game, which you, at least, should know. And it's not against the rules. I've seen the mods do it before.

1 hour ago, Master Elodin said:

Hey guys. Bard, your playstyle seems a little too aggressive. You're usually a lot more held-back.

I don't think I actually was that aggressive... If I've offended you, I apologize. What I did is normal practice in these games, as I said. You can look up countless games to prove it.

I'm on mobile now. Not sure how to change the color of my text but this should be all blue. It's 0135 for me and I'm just now getting to bed after a rather long date. I've got work in five hours so I will get on then to compose and post my thoughts. Sorry that I have nothing else to say right now. Have a good  / night all.

Edited by Amanuensis

8 minutes ago, The Young Bard said:

...OK. I can't say I was expecting that.

And, I can't say I was being particularly aggressive. I was putting forward a poke-vote, a perfectly regular thing to do - in order to encourage activity. I've done it already in LG22 and QF16, if you're looking for precedent. Now that Elodin and Cloud have responded, I'll rescind my votes.

So, in this case, I'll poke-vote @Amanuensis. Got anything you feel like saying?

I have to admit, this feels a lot like a lynch train right now. Particularly since a poke-vote is just meant to be an incentive to post more, which doesn't really fit in this scenario since I've already posted. I'm trying to work out the cause. Maybe they thought I was picking on Cloud/Elodin as some sort of personal vendetta? If that's the case, I apologise for any misunderstanding.

Well, the lynch was already well and truly off you by the time you posted, and well onto me. And I wasn't trying to kill you, just encourage posting, like most players do at the start of just about every game, which you, at least, should know. And it's not against the rules. I've seen the mods do it before.

I don't think I actually was that aggressive... If I've offended you, I apologize. What I did is normal practice in these games, as I said. You can look up countless games to prove it.

No, I'm not offended. Just your interactions in the early part of this cycle have seemed a bit off. I don't like the wagon on you though, so I'll rescind my vote. Bard.

9 minutes ago, The Young Bard said:

You seemed aggressive enough to me, and so I'm holding my non-senate vote on you because you strike me as a Cultist, and they eat senators like me for breakfast. However, I have rescinded my Senate vote on you.

Edited by Elenion

13 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I'm on mobile now. Not sure how to change the color of my text but this should be all blue. It's 0135 for me and I'm just now getting to bed after a rather long date. I've got work in five hours so I will get on then to compose and post my thoughts. Sorry that I have nothing else to say right now. Have a good  / night all.

Alright, Aman. You're off the hook for now. What are you up to, @OrlokTsubodai?

12 minutes ago, Master Elodin said:

No, I'm not offended. Just your interactions in the early part of this cycle have seemed a bit off. I don't like the wagon on you though, so I'll rescind my vote. Bard.

Thanks. I have to admit, I found this wagon slightly bizarre.

11 minutes ago, Elenion said:

You seemed aggressive enough to me, and so I'm holding my non-senate vote on you because you strike me as a Cultist, and they eat senators like me for breakfast. However, I have rescinded by Senate vote on you.

OK... Wait till Meta or Kipper (but especially Meta) gets on this game. I'll be interested to see what you think of my playstyle then.

EDIT: By the way, @Seonid, there's a triple poke-vote on you right now, courtesy of the Senate. Thought you should know. :P

Edited by The Young Bard
Summoning Seonid to let him know about the poke vote.

[ Lime sat in a comfortable chair and contemplated the horrendous crimes of fashion that were so rampant in today's society. That cloak with those shoes? Tsk, tsk. Embarrassing. Not to mention that she had heard the most outlandish name just earlier. "Kolokolo Kolo," the person had called themselves. What had their parents been thinking?

Adjusting her flamboyant, feathered hat, Lime began to imagine the many scenarios in which the name Kolokolo Kolo could cause considerable confusion and found herself becoming incredibly jealous of this stranger. Maybe it was time she consider renaming herself... perhaps "Sulesule Sule"? No, no, that was too similar. Originality was a virtue, after all. Hmm... ]

Well, this is off to a pretty busy start!! I'm going to place a friendly poke vote on Eramit (because you have no replies or votes yet), which I'll happily rescind after you make your first reply! ^_^

18 minutes ago, Seonid said:

I'm here. It's late, and I should be asleep, but I saw my summons. I'll see if I can actually be useful tomorrow.

All right, that's fine. I've remove your vote. (This is the problem with being an Australian. Apparently the Americans don't want to stay up at 3am just to satisfy my curiosity... how dare they... :P)

@Sart, you've been online since the game began, but you haven't posted. Too busy chatting in your doc? :P

4 hours ago, The Young Bard said:

Can you please stop playing mind games... (For you, though, I suspect that's a bit like asking you not to breathe :P)

I think that this is what most people meant by you being excessively aggressive so early and I'd have to agree. What was it in what Maill said that made you think that he was trying to play mind games? As far as I could tell, he was only clarifying a part of the rules. So why did you jump directly to already throwing suspicion about his motives? The only thing that comes to mind is if you don't want people trusting Maill all that much because you already know that he's not a Derethi due to you being one. 

Granted, I'm not a big fan of how quickly you accrued votes for it, but since most of those votes also went away pretty quickly, I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of them were from other Derethi to make it seem like a bigger bandwagon than it was. Not going to vote for you yet, but I'm definitely keeping an eye on you and would suggest that the Senate either scans you or recalls you tonight*.

1 hour ago, emilylime said:

Well, this is off to a pretty busy start!! I'm going to place a friendly poke vote on Eramit (because you have no replies or votes yet), which I'll happily rescind after you make your first reply! ^_^

Stating that you're willing to remove your vote just because they say something isn't all that helpful. Your vote has no teeth when you do this. Eramit could pop on just to say hi and that's enough, which makes me think that you're voting just to be seen voting at this point. At the very least, state something like, "I'm voting for Eramit because they seem to be lurking. Unless they can give a reason for that, my vote stands." As such, Lime. Why vote when you're just going to tell the person what they need to do to get out of it?

Finally, as El pointed out in the Senate Doc, remember that the turns are only 24hrs long! We need to come to a consensus fairly quickly. We don't have time to waste on a lot of poke votes and such or else everything will be decided at the last minute, which gives both the Derethi and Cultists a better shot at being able to manipulate the vote. We need to minimize that as much as possible. I have a few other thoughts on what we could do, but it's incredibly late for me, so I'll get around to them tomorrow. 

*Which reminds me of a question for McKeeDee: The rules are unclear. Does everyone vote for a Senator and a Recall at night or is it just the Senate? Because that changes how we should go about making sure that the Cultists can't maintain a majority there.

33 minutes ago, Metacognition said:

1. I think that this is what most people meant by you being excessively aggressive so early and I'd have to agree. What was it in what Maill said that made you think that he was trying to play mind games? As far as I could tell, he was only clarifying a part of the rules. So why did you jump directly to already throwing suspicion about his motives? The only thing that comes to mind is if you don't want people trusting Maill all that much because you already know that he's not a Derethi due to you being one. 

Granted, I'm not a big fan of how quickly you accrued votes for it, but since most of those votes also went away pretty quickly, I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of them were from other Derethi to make it seem like a bigger bandwagon than it was. Not going to vote for you yet, but I'm definitely keeping an eye on you and would suggest that the Senate either scans you or recalls you tonight*.

2. *Which reminds me of a question for McKeeDee: The rules are unclear. Does everyone vote for a Senator and a Recall at night or is it just the Senate? Because that changes how we should go about making sure that the Cultists can't maintain a majority there.

1. OK. I guess I can understand that. I said that chiefly out of paranoia. He tried a similar trick in LG23, claiming that there were three teams of 6 and one team of 7, and therefore the team of 7 would likely have the Converter in it. It was Alv who pointed out that there were three teams of 7 and one of 6, and Maill was likely trying to increase paranoia in the factions of 7, or else make them think that his faction was the faction of 6. If it were a newer player, I'd probably assume it were an innocent mistake, but I'm cautious with Maill. 

2. Seeing as it takes 5 votes to repeal a Senator, that would involve a unanimous vote, including the Senator being voted out, to repeal someone. So, I'd say it's meant to be open to the public to do that.

Edited by The Young Bard
funny wording...

@The Young Bard, I'm currently at an airport waiting to board, so am unlikely to be active for up to 12 hours, depending on how easy it is to get Wi-Fi access at the other end.

Whilst I have a minute, though, I'd like to point to my senatorial record in QF14 as evidence that I should be elected where a vacancy appears - clearly I'm well suited to govern without corruption or populism. 

Just now, OrlokTsubodai said:

@The Young Bard, I'm currently at an airport waiting to board, so am unlikely to be active for up to 12 hours, depending on how easy it is to get Wi-Fi access at the other end.

Whilst I have a minute, though, I'd like to point to my senatorial record in QF14 as evidence that I should be elected where a vacancy appears - clearly I'm well suited to govern without corruption or populism. 

Alright, Orlok. (Mek's going to have a hell of a time trying to work out who I'm voting for... I've voted for 4 people now? About to become 5...) I think I'll vote for @Conquestor now, to see if he's got anything to say.

Because the rules are fairly complicated, I'm going to comment on those first before I begin analyzing this thread and the senate doc. I don't imagine this post taking that long, but then again this is me we're talking about, and I tend to be pretty long winded. Alas, here we go.

So we've got three factions. Both the Derethi and Jeskeri qualify as eliminators, while the Dulas fulfill the role of villagers. Whereas the Derethi can kill a player every night, the Jeskeri can only sacrifice a player every other cycle. My initial reaction was "the Derethi are obviously the larger threat, due to them having a more frequently occuring kill" but then I read over the win conditions for the Jeskeri and realized that's an inaccurate deduction.

If we assume there are 4 Derethi (and, in my opinion, that's being generous), that means they could theoretically win the game in 4 cycles if 3 kills occur every cycle on non-Derethi alone (would require the Kesegan Monk to kill villagers). That is extremely unlikely. Whereas in the case of the Jeskeri, all they need to do is make sure the Derethi die and convince the village to elect enough of them. While the latter portion of that is complicated, I believe that's a lot easier to pull off, especially given the fact that the Jeskeri - like the Dulas - are going to invest almost all of their efforts into finding and killing the Derethi, which is normally something that is perceived as good.

My best advice I can provide to combat this is: treat both the Derethi and the Jeskeri with equal weight. So long as I am alive, I will do my best to remind players of where each faction is in terms of winning, to the best of the knowledge we have, so that no one loses perspective on the situation. While us Dulas need to kill the Derethi to win, we also need to make sure that the Senate is not compromised. Additionally, make sure that if a player is instrumental in killing a Derethi OR a Jeskeri, that does not mean they are on the same side as you. They want each other dead just as much as we want them dead. If you're going to give someone your absolute trust, make sure it's for sure reasons. That being said, I am going to encourage players to invest some trust in each other, because a cooperative, truly democratic village is going win more often than not.

As for ensuring that the Jeskeri don't overrun the Senate, I would recommend we leave it as it is. I highly doubt that the Senate started with a Jeskeri majority. so as long as we preserve it in its current state we should be fine. Now, both the Derethi and the Jeskeri are going to want to get in there, the first for the power to control the investigations, the second for their win condition. As a result, if we decide not to recall any Senators, they are more likely going to use their kills to open up slots. This is good because due to the fact there's only five of us, it'll allow the village to be able to quickly narrow down which of them are evil (based on who are targeted and who are not). This also allows us to focus our protective roles on a smaller group of targets, making it more likely that a kill will be blocked, and therefore giving the village more time to gather information. In the case a kill slips through our defenses, it is important that we investigate any potential replacement first, which should not be hard to coordinate.

Now, for the roles.

• Gyorn: You're evil. Not going to give you tips on how to use your Dakhor Spies. But I will use this as an opportunity to let you know that I'll be seeing you to the grave soon.
  • Korathi Acolyte: You're basically confirmed good, yes? I would hold off on adding a player to your doc until they've been investigated, that way you don't risk handing your identity to the Derethi or the Jeskeri. Couple questions about this though. @Mckeedee123, does the Korathi Acolyte have to reveal their name in their doc? Also, is it possible to expel a player from their doc (or create a new one that they don't want a specific player to have access to)? I believe the answer to the first question is yes and the second is no, but I just want to make sure, as they both have strategic implications.
  • Kesegan Monk: You're the only role that can protect literally anyone. Personally I think that should be your priority; while going vigilante and killing your suspicions might be tempting, I think it's best if you defend players you think are likely to be attacked, instead. At least until you have some very strong reasoning to get rid of someone. That being said, @Mckeedee123; does protection from a Kesegan Monk / Duelist differentiate from a failed kill due to the target being a Derethi / Jeskeri? The text suggests to me that it'll be clear if a player was saved because they're evil or because they're saved by someone else. That being said, if a Derethi / Jeskeri is saved by a Kesegan Monk and attacked by a Kesegan Monk at once, which message will the attacker receive?
  • Merchant: Not having any real epiphanies regarding your power. Your power can only be used once so... mostly going to depend on luck, I think. Hope you're as good a gambler as you are a salesman.
  • Duelist: Do not hesitate to use your ability. Seriously consider which Senator you believe is likely to be attacked. It helps if you ask yourself who you would attack if you were a Derethi / Jeskeri, or what the benefits and drawbacks would be of killing each player. @Mckeedee123 again... if a Senator is a Duelist can they protect themselves?
  • Landlord: Personally I see a lot more benefits to this role in the hands of the Derethi / Jeskeri than the Dulas. If you're a Dula Landlord I have no good advice except to just use your power wisely. If you manage to get in a doc with a Korathi Acolyte, I would bounce some ideas off of them (and the other members of the doc, but only if they've been investigated already).

Think that covers all of my thoughts so far. Can expand on the ones that I have questions for once they're answered. Otherwise I'm going to take a break and then tackle analyzing everybody. Feel free to counter any ideas or points I've made and I'll respond when I can, as well. I am rather fond of discussion. :P 

5 hours ago, Metacognition said:

I think that this is what most people meant by you being excessively aggressive so early and I'd have to agree. What was it in what Maill said that made you think that he was trying to play mind games? As far as I could tell, he was only clarifying a part of the rules. So why did you jump directly to already throwing suspicion about his motives? The only thing that comes to mind is if you don't want people trusting Maill all that much because you already know that he's not a Derethi due to you being one. 

Stating that you're willing to remove your vote just because they say something isn't all that helpful. Your vote has no teeth when you do this. Eramit could pop on just to say hi and that's enough, which makes me think that you're voting just to be seen voting at this point. At the very least, state something like, "I'm voting for Eramit because they seem to be lurking. Unless they can give a reason for that, my vote stands." As such, Lime. Why vote when you're just going to tell the person what they need to do to get out of it?

Finally, as El pointed out in the Senate Doc, remember that the turns are only 24hrs long! We need to come to a consensus fairly quickly. We don't have time to waste on a lot of poke votes and such or else everything will be decided at the last minute, which gives both the Derethi and Cultists a better shot at being able to manipulate the vote. We need to minimize that as much as possible. I have a few other thoughts on what we could do, but it's incredibly late for me, so I'll get around to them tomorrow. 

*Which reminds me of a question for McKeeDee: The rules are unclear. Does everyone vote for a Senator and a Recall at night or is it just the Senate? Because that changes how we should go about making sure that the Cultists can't maintain a majority there.

Everyone votes in the senate elections on night cycles. The voting takes place on the thread.

24 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Because the rules are fairly complicated, I'm going to comment on those first before I begin analyzing this thread and the senate doc. I don't imagine this post taking that long, but then again this is me we're talking about, and I tend to be pretty long winded. Alas, here we go.

So we've got three factions. Both the Derethi and Jeskeri qualify as eliminators, while the Dulas fulfill the role of villagers. Whereas the Derethi can kill a player every night, the Jeskeri can only sacrifice a player every other cycle. My initial reaction was "the Derethi are obviously the larger threat, due to them having a more frequently occuring kill" but then I read over the win conditions for the Jeskeri and realized that's an inaccurate deduction.

If we assume there are 4 Derethi (and, in my opinion, that's being generous), that means they could theoretically win the game in 4 cycles if 3 kills occur every cycle on non-Derethi alone (would require the Kesegan Monk to kill villagers). That is extremely unlikely. Whereas in the case of the Jeskeri, all they need to do is make sure the Derethi die and convince the village to elect enough of them. While the latter portion of that is complicated, I believe that's a lot easier to pull off, especially given the fact that the Jeskeri - like the Dulas - are going to invest almost all of their efforts into finding and killing the Derethi, which is normally something that is perceived as good.

My best advice I can provide to combat this is: treat both the Derethi and the Jeskeri with equal weight. So long as I am alive, I will do my best to remind players of where each faction is in terms of winning, to the best of the knowledge we have, so that no one loses perspective on the situation. While us Dulas need to kill the Derethi to win, we also need to make sure that the Senate is not compromised. Additionally, make sure that if a player is instrumental in killing a Derethi OR a Jeskeri, that does not mean they are on the same side as you. They want each other dead just as much as we want them dead. If you're going to give someone your absolute trust, make sure it's for sure reasons. That being said, I am going to encourage players to invest some trust in each other, because a cooperative, truly democratic village is going win more often than not.

As for ensuring that the Jeskeri don't overrun the Senate, I would recommend we leave it as it is. I highly doubt that the Senate started with a Jeskeri majority. so as long as we preserve it in its current state we should be fine. Now, both the Derethi and the Jeskeri are going to want to get in there, the first for the power to control the investigations, the second for their win condition. As a result, if we decide not to recall any Senators, they are more likely going to use their kills to open up slots. This is good because due to the fact there's only five of us, it'll allow the village to be able to quickly narrow down which of them are evil (based on who are targeted and who are not). This also allows us to focus our protective roles on a smaller group of targets, making it more likely that a kill will be blocked, and therefore giving the village more time to gather information. In the case a kill slips through our defenses, it is important that we investigate any potential replacement first, which should not be hard to coordinate.

Now, for the roles.

• Gyorn: You're evil. Not going to give you tips on how to use your Dakhor Spies. But I will use this as an opportunity to let you know that I'll be seeing you to the grave soon.
  • Korathi Acolyte: You're basically confirmed good, yes? I would hold off on adding a player to your doc until they've been investigated, that way you don't risk handing your identity to the Derethi or the Jeskeri. Couple questions about this though. @Mckeedee123, does the Korathi Acolyte have to reveal their name in their doc? Also, is it possible to expel a player from their doc (or create a new one that they don't want a specific player to have access to)? I believe the answer to the first question is yes and the second is no, but I just want to make sure, as they both have strategic implications.
  • Kesegan Monk: You're the only role that can protect literally anyone. Personally I think that should be your priority; while going vigilante and killing your suspicions might be tempting, I think it's best if you defend players you think are likely to be attacked, instead. At least until you have some very strong reasoning to get rid of someone. That being said, @Mckeedee123; does protection from a Kesegan Monk / Duelist differentiate from a failed kill due to the target being a Derethi / Jeskeri? The text suggests to me that it'll be clear if a player was saved because they're evil or because they're saved by someone else. That being said, if a Derethi / Jeskeri is saved by a Kesegan Monk and attacked by a Kesegan Monk at once, which message will the attacker receive?
  • Merchant: Not having any real epiphanies regarding your power. Your power can only be used once so... mostly going to depend on luck, I think. Hope you're as good a gambler as you are a salesman.
  • Duelist: Do not hesitate to use your ability. Seriously consider which Senator you believe is likely to be attacked. It helps if you ask yourself who you would attack if you were a Derethi / Jeskeri, or what the benefits and drawbacks would be of killing each player. @Mckeedee123 again... if a Senator is a Duelist can they protect themselves?
  • Landlord: Personally I see a lot more benefits to this role in the hands of the Derethi / Jeskeri than the Dulas. If you're a Dula Landlord I have no good advice except to just use your power wisely. If you manage to get in a doc with a Korathi Acolyte, I would bounce some ideas off of them (and the other members of the doc, but only if they've been investigated already).

Think that covers all of my thoughts so far. Can expand on the ones that I have questions for once they're answered. Otherwise I'm going to take a break and then tackle analyzing everybody. Feel free to counter any ideas or points I've made and I'll respond when I can, as well. I am rather fond of discussion. :P 

No, the acolyte doesn't have to reveal their name.

The Kesegan monk will be told if their kill was blocked by someone guarding them. If the kill is blocked by a guard action, they will not be informed about whether or not the action would have gone through otherwise. The vigilante killing is actually intended to be more of a screening role than anything else. More "seeker" than "coinshot."

A senator duelist can protect themselves.

And just to clarify, PM's are not allowed in this game.

Sorry for not posting yet... When the game started I was busy in sleeping (it looks like I live in a very far time zone).

From what I saw (I dont have much time so I briefd through the posts) Bard tryed to pull some votes on a lot of kolos (players) and trying to create a hyped kolo - mob to vote to lynch them which seems suspicious...

After reading the posts and thinking for a moment I think Bard is innocent and didnt want to harm anyone (except the evil cultists and converts).

Cloudjumper's latset post seemed suspicious to me: you said you voted for Bard because you didnt thought clearly but it seemed like you took Bard on your aim at the moment the game started and tryed to conceal it with the excuse of not wanting to get lynched but at this point of the game he just poked anyone and wasnt focused on you and there was no reason to worry.

Until you will give a good explanation to your voted I will remain with mine.

Bard Kipper

I'm a little suspicious of Meta, but I think I'll hold back on putting a vote on him for now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the totals appear to be so far:

Kipper (4): The Senate, Ecthelion III

Cloudjumper (1): Eramit

Conquestor (1): Bard

Eramit (1): Lime

Straw (1): Elenion

Lime (1): Meta

Edited by Ecthelion III

Sorry I haven't been active. I've been distracted with Pokemon Go lately. In terms of suspicions, I'm hesitant to vote on day one. There was a quickly aborted bandwagon on Bard, which was interesting. I do have one issue with what he's been saying.

7 hours ago, The Young Bard said:

1. OK. I guess I can understand that. I said that chiefly out of paranoia. He tried a similar trick in LG23, claiming that there were three teams of 6 and one team of 7, and therefore the team of 7 would likely have the Converter in it. It was Alv who pointed out that there were three teams of 7 and one of 6, and Maill was likely trying to increase paranoia in the factions of 7, or else make them think that his faction was the faction of 6. If it were a newer player, I'd probably assume it were an innocent mistake, but I'm cautious with Maill. 

2. Seeing as it takes 5 votes to repeal a Senator, that would involve a unanimous vote, including the Senator being voted out, to repeal someone. So, I'd say it's meant to be open to the public to do that.

According to what was said in that thread, Maill made a simple math mistake. Of course, he could have been lying, but it seems like an odd mistake to make. Plus, it would be way too easy to correct by just looking at the player list. I think you're seeing schemes when there aren't any. However, this is a game where it pays to be paranoid, so I can't really blame you that much.

I need to look at the senate doc before doing more analysis, but I wanted to get that clarification out of the way. See you in a bit.

8 hours ago, The Young Bard said:

Again, that was legitimately me being stupid after a long day at work. I honestly didn't realize that my numbers were off. Secondly, even if that was a mind game, how does that relate to this? All I was doing was making sure you understood the coloring rules.